Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going long 4190 ....stop loss 4160

target 4220

WS, I see support as holding also and a move back up to 4200+ as most likely (though I won't be long right now)- I am looking at the gap fill support and also GBP against EUR and USD at support levels also.

Is there anything else you've factored in for this decision?

Back in after ferrying family about, nice trade on cable lapalabra.

I thought of you re: the round number!

But oh man, should have been so much more - those breaks we were waiting for on friday all came at once - both channel and the 18 June low.

16100 needs to go now to open up the >16000 space, but that momentum this morning was scary.

Out @ 16110 for +48

I'm wary of the Round Number Monster @ 16100 (yes, he is a monster, and yes, I have a drawing of him next to my laptop).

Break below this may give me the short entry I missed *twice* this morning for a daily short.

FTSE: Still want to see something around 4200/4215 for a short entry if this gap fill support holds and makes it available. 4195 to 4175 is wait and see mode?

Nice trade Lapa!! well done :clap:

closed for 10 pts

i could see a potential 4165, but i'm worried there's not a lot of bearish osc div

Nice, take the 10points and wait it out DB- we are at strong support on currencies/oil with some movement upwards.

Don't get caught out committed in either direction while we are in this nether region.

48pts LAPA! :clap: top one mate!

oooh, i dream of getting points like that...

Pips, not points :) They are less valuable but more of them!

Still learning forex so trade for very little per pip, its the quality of my decisions and trading method I am concerned with right now.

The ftse resembles my personal trading equity curve.

Massive falls in the early days, followed by slow, painful, ingratiating sidewards ebbs and flows, with a promise of a possible rise somewhere in the future....

Nice, take the 10points and wait it out DB- we are at strong support on currencies/oil with some movement upwards.

Don't get caught out committed in either direction while we are in this nether region.

ok thanks lapa.

was picking up on the bullish osc div, shame that bear flag didn't have anymore legs.

Pips, not points :) They are less valuable but more of them!

Still learning forex so trade for very little per pip, its the quality of my decisions and trading method I am concerned with right now.

well it's all about the pips/pts mate.

i don't even see money anymore...all i see is points. u getz tha pointz, then u getz tha money ;)

WS, I see support as holding also and a move back up to 4200+ as most likely (though I won't be long right now)- I am looking at the gap fill support and also GBP against EUR and USD at support levels also.

Is there anything else you've factored in for this decision?
On the train to work so will be quick
Yes my friends all of the points above were certainly taken into consideration along with

Market leading stocks not falling as hard as expected

S&P support @ 888 and nasdaq support @ 1430 holding in futures

dax is bouncing off lows

well it's all about the pips/pts mate.

i don't even see money anymore...all i see is points. u getz tha pointz, then u getz tha money ;)

I try not to think about the money until the end of the week, just see it as pips/points, yeah!

If Al Pacino was a trader in Scarface, I'm sure that would be the motto: 'You get the points, then you get the money, then you get the power...'

Status
Not open for further replies.