Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
this could just be the bottom of a bull flag...i might ditch

closed both shorts for + 5 points, 5 pts for all that sh!t :LOL:

i'm now long @ 4308 target 4316

i'm hoping i'm trading the inside of a bear flag

this could just be the bottom of a bull flag...i might ditch

closed both shorts for + 5 points, 5 pts for all that sh!t :LOL:

i'm now long @ 4308 target 4316

i'm hoping i'm trading the inside of a bear flag

Its definately forming up like a bull flag, but if it gets any lower below 4300 then the flag is negated.

blix you switch from short to long every time? Wouldnt no position be best sometimes, seems thats a good way to setup yourself up imo

i've potentially closed my shorts for a few pts, when we could be on the way to 4290.

then i opened a long at a point where we could be dropping...

why didn't i give something easier a try, like quantum physics...

blix you switch from short to long every time? Wouldnt no position be best sometimes, seems thats a good way to setup yourself up imo

wise words sabre, if this reaches 4314 i'm getting away from this keyboard for a while.

i do tend to be trigger happy, i need to work on that.

i just saw a potential pattern here though, which meant selling and buying on the pattern floor

i've potentially closed my shorts for a few pts, when we could be on the way to 4290.

then i opened a long at a point where we could be dropping...

why didn't i give something easier a try, like quantum physics...

Just a thought Dr B. that as I understand it, you normally buy on break out on the upside of a bull flag and not within the preimeters of the flag as the flag can turn around and go south. If Im wrong can someone correct me? :smart:

I am now short FTSE 4304 ...stop loss 4334

target 4290 and beyond

I'm off out as need to post a few books

happy trading chaps

back from postage and closed my short on FTSE break even .......

sitting on sidelines now until us jobs data

FTSE holding 4300 level very well

Closed my long at 4304 + 14. Lost confidence in the move up. i think sit on hands is the best trade now until 1.30pm.

what is the best position right now is it to short and keep it for a few months until we get to 3,500 again or do u guys think it wont go there

bought 4280 put when ftse was 60pts abovem cost 10pts.

That's interesting SD - so your downside is the price of the put, which is static once you buy, but potentially the upside is greater if it reaches that price for a long?

so now I have bought and sold ftse when it goes near 4280, i am hedged 100%, it can be reu-used, and may expire with some value it close is below 4280

Blimey that post box must be a long way away WS :cheesy:

haha.........

yes they closed the one down near to my house and I had to walk a mile to the next one

I popped in to tesco to get some humous and olives for break fast......

i'm still in this long, that was very tense, but the indicators previously were def bullish...i held on as i had a suspicion that it would drop to just below 300 to collect the stops before resuming its bullish behaviour...

only problem is i'm about to be embroiled in a 50/50 gamble when the news hits @ 13.30.

HAHAHA..my laptops time is wrong...i've just been waiting for news that's an hour away :LOL:

great food for eating in hot weather WS (y)

i'm tempted to close this long for -5 pts loss so i can forget about trading and get out in the sun!

guys if you could say which indicators youre using. and how youre coming to youre decisions.

this thread is not working for me. its too busy. posts dont get answered either.

Status
Not open for further replies.