Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now short FTSE 4304 ...stop loss 4334

target 4290 and beyond

I'm off out as need to post a few books

happy trading chaps

I am long FTSE at 4290. This was based on buying at the low on the 30min RSI indicator. I am in the money small and have moved my SL to my buy price. I will probably hold this position until 1.30, unless I get stopped out beforehand. I feel the sentiment is to take the market up,look at the way it shrugged off the Eurozone PPi data, which was shocking, whatever spin you try and put on it.

Please be aware that the Non Farm Payroll is due out today at 1230 our time. This usually sends the market into flips & somersalts for about half hour so be very wary of trading any signals between 1200 & 1430ish...

Just in case you thought i had gone mad & Non farm payroll does not come out until the first Friday of each month, remember it is 4th July tomorrow & the US markets will be shut. This also means that trading will be very thin on the ground tomorrow afternoon especially on the Forex markets.

Ive moved my SL to 4300 (against my long at 4290) to protect at least 10 points. there appears to be resistance around 4320? Any views on what to do next?

yesterday I bought an IG daily option , a put at 4280, today when price reached 4285 i went long the same amount of the put, giving me a zero risk long, still long

Seems a strange place for WS to go short. Maybe 4295 I could agree with. Saying that it does seem to be faltering so good luck

hi sabre, presumably ws saw that around 4320 was the 20 ma on the daily and hourly-reasonable resistance for a scalp- hes not daft old ws!!!! hope this helps

not only am i short 4304 BW, i shorted again @ 4314 :whistling

Nice! (y)

Ive just closed mine for + 10 points.

Nearly at my daily target now.

Just need another 4 points from somewhere... ummmmh :cheesy:

yesterday I bought an IG daily option , a put at 4280, today when price reached 4285 i went long the same amount of the put, giving me a zero risk long, still long

That's interesting SD - so your downside is the price of the put, which is static once you buy, but potentially the upside is greater if it reaches that price for a long?

Status
Not open for further replies.