Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
barclays

not looking good

break below 250 and I will go short

Attachments

• Barclays Plc (19-JUN-09).png
    Barclays Plc (19-JUN-09).png
    22.2 KB · Views: 112
Hi Lapalabra

Fairly simply, the move up from 6.00 am to around 7.45 am, looks impulsive, in Elliot terms. I took that move to be wave 1, and wave 1 is usually followed by wave 3, which tends to be the longest wave. Measuring fib extensions, gives me a reasonable target for wave 3 to end - it's often hit. So I entered the first pull back which I thought was reasonable. More agressive traders would have bought on the dip at 8.30 I guess, or the break above 1.3915.

Not everyone subscribes to Elliot, and it's not without it's problems for sure. But the 1,2,3, count is very useful, and predictable most of the time.

Hope that helps.

Geo

Edit, sorry, answered Lapa, thinking it was OMG... oooppps, successs went to my head, and didn't pay attention!

Ah, ok Geo - thats a basketful of stuff still on the list for me to research, cheers for the explanation.

I don't think any breakouts really count as breakouts at this time of the day. All we're doing is moving with the US futures, which can rapidly reverse/whipsaw once the big boys start playing at 2.30pm.

I don't think any breakouts really count as breakouts at this time of the day. All we're doing is moving with the US futures, which can rapidly reverse/whipsaw once the big boys start playing at 2.30pm.

yes my friend , you certainly have a valid point

The break out I was referring to was relating to oil breaking above 68 and Euro above 1.395 and 1.4 and FTSE

FYI

IG index provides 'price alerts' via sms. Just used it - helps to get you away from your screen.
This is a free sms service too.

I am really sorry you have to leave my friend but it just shows that you were only here to sell your system and promote your website which is really upsetting.

I remember a few months back when you were really struggling with your trading and I helped you. You may have improved a lot but you are still not experienced yet to offer live calls and give people guidance.

Sujith on the other hand has been doing it for years and has a proven track record.....He is also an expert in technical analysis.

I have been to your website Francis and your technical analysis still needs to be improved and refined.

I still hold you as a good friend and have absolute respect for you
HAHAHA,, Well said WS,, thats what i was thinking yesterday.. FrancisF was a / and is a newbie just 2 months ago.. How can a newbie struggling only afew months ago become a consistent trader, I could smell that he was drumming up business for his Blog/Website through this thread...

Any the funny thing is, his analysis on his blog is a complete copy of your analysis that you do on here.. lol Shame on you FF..

Thats two trends i have spotted but now traded now. Was going to go long from 4246 and then was going to short from 4262.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

well done my friend

pretty hard today

too many variables at play

but i am now most certainly on the bearish side

looking to short around 4250 region with 30 point stop loss

For what its worth i am concerned a bear flag could be forming!?!:?:

well spotted kaisen!

what started out as a rising wedge (bearish) mutated into a bear flag...i saw this potentially forming, but didn't amend my stop in time.

i got stopped out for the sake of a few pts, then opened another short @ 4259

was tempted to take points at 4241 price res, but i'm going to leave it open for 4227

sorry this is not live stuff, but i've not been sitting in front of the puter...and my live calls are worse than useless anyway :cheesy:

well spotted kaisen!

what started out as a rising wedge (bearish) mutated into a bear flag...i saw this potentially forming, but didn't amend my stop in time.

i got stopped out for the sake of a few pts, then opened another short @ 4259

was tempted to take points at 4241 price res, but i'm going to leave it open for 4227

sorry this is not live stuff, but i've not been sitting in front of the puter...and my live calls are worse than useless anyway :cheesy:

No probs!

francis
youre website was rubbish.i could not understand anything on it,including the charts.i am glad you have gone
lol,, thats what i could smell for a long time Dentist, this FrancicF guy, from a newbie to a pro in afew weeks., i dont think so.... Like i said he was drumming up business for his sites.

And the funny thing is,, alot of newbies here fell into the trap and pmd him for his BANKER system , what the banks use hahaha..

that's a bit harsh dentist in my opinion . we are all entiteld to air our thoughts on boards like this, and i am glad to be part of a thread such as this..but i must say in defence of FF he is just starting out re providing the output for the calls etc.

i have followed the calls in sim, tweaked my own stop loss/ TP and have stats to back them up and i can honestly say that for me over the last 3 days of last week they made +130 pips upwards..

by all means dont' follow the calls. let him knw you disagree etc etc but to say you are glad he has gone is a tad harsh for my 2 p's worth..
They were WS`s calls which he echoed..

Status
Not open for further replies.