Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its more negative then I expected, wheres that never ending optimism and green weeds, etc

Speaking from previous mistakes, this market will knock you down then rally just when you've been worn out and given up

Its more negative then I expected, wheres that never ending optimism and green weeds, etc

Speaking from previous mistakes, this market will knock you down then rally just when you've been worn out and given up

This feels like a battle field with all under fire!!!!!!:eek:

unbelievable.. 2 pips way from tp for 1 1/2 hours..then another hour of shyte conslidation whilst the market makers snort some charlie at lunch, then come back ~& turn it aournd and stop me out some 33 pips the other way..laughable at times.

long 4252 target 4278

could have taken 12 pts there...for some unknown reason i left it open to try to reach my target.

all i had to do was take the points then open another position at the floor of my channel.

i've been stopped out, twice in the last half our with it touching my price then reversing.

i've completely had enough of this.

That's my current target :D

Then we concur RobinC.

Ive had enough too Dr B! Wish i had watched from the sidelines or watched tennis!

The only thing that was stopping me was one open position (which is now closed)

I have learnt a few things however so I will take my victories where i can! All the opinion i had for this week suggested today would be light volume in the states and nothing much likely to happen!!!

:(

Opinion?

What do you think ws?

Not quite what i was expecting this afternoon! Especially with the ITMS commentary.:confused:

Do you think 900 SPX will hold and if so a possible long? with SL

also a tip for the newbies. you may have noticed it bounced from 4290 and not 4300.

this is because lots of traders will have orders waiting at 4300 to buy. the other traders want to blow their stops out so the market goes to 4290.

keep that in mind in the mornings where more often than not it goes to ##90 or ##80 for instance and then moves.
HAHA arnt you a newbie yourself???

Hello,
Bad day again for me. Down more than 20 points. Just not getting the directions.
P****d off. Donot know what to do. Want to take revenge. But Experience says .. close the computer and go out of the house for a coffee...

What do you suggest?

Hello,
Bad day again for me. Down more than 20 points. Just not getting the directions.
P****d off. Donot know what to do. Want to take revenge. But Experience says .. close the computer and go out of the house for a coffee...

What do you suggest?

Go for a coffee my friend!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.