Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
may receive a re-confirmation of trend in the evening trades when footsie closes in UK; to reach midpoint and to R3 - 4400. If not, it may hit back to R2. Thats my sense of direction of the ftse market. Have a good weekend everyone.

all part of the service on this thread, do u need any money laundered ?

Jack that is the best post I have ever read on a forum. You have basically just given everyone here a way to offset capital gains. Amazing. You're my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just joking. :idea:

Todays Scalping strategy

For anyone who has been reading the thread earlier, and for anyone interested, I thought i just would just confirm how i got on today.

Made 21 trades today, 16 winners, 5 losers. Total points gained 61 total points lost from the 5 trades 13 pnts - net position 48pnts.

By way of some back ground 3 of the losing trades were in the morning before changing strategy and were largely impacted on the debacle I had with CMC when an auto trade that wouldnt cancel after i closed the trade manually.

To break things down further, in the afternoon when i began a scalping strategy of 3pnts target between swings i made 55 pnts and lost 1 pnt.

I am not trying to be flash or showy, I just wish to share what happened.
This has either been a "every dog has its day" session or I stumbled upon an interesting strategy largely through desparation and wanting to claw back what I lost through the auto trade **** up.

Hope everyone did ok.

All the best(y)

BTW - FT - sorry about the lenghty posts earlier! I am trying to learn and needed to understand and be understood.

For anyone who has been reading the thread earlier, and for anyone interested, I thought i just would just confirm how i got on today.

Made 21 trades today, 16 winners, 5 losers. Total points gained 61 total points lost from the 5 trades 13 pnts - net position 48pnts.

By way of some back ground 3 of the losing trades were in the morning before changing strategy and were largely impacted on the debacle I had with CMC when an auto trade that wouldnt cancel after i closed the trade manually.

To break things down further, in the afternoon when i began a scalping strategy of 3pnts target between swings i made 55 pnts and lost 1 pnt.

This has either been a "every dog has its day" session or I stumbled upon an interesting strategy largely through desparation and wanting to claw back what I lost through the auto trade **** up.

Hope everyone did ok.

All the best(y)

BTW - FT - sorry about the lenghty posts earlier! I am trying to learn and needed to understand and be understood.

NICE!

now stop. close the trading windows and pack up. you are DONE.

FINITO.

do not trade any more. go and get a beer.

if you trade any more you will lose it all.

STOP NOW.

NICE!

now stop. close the trading windows and pack up. you are DONE.

FINITO.

do not trade any more. go and get a beer.

if you trade any more you will lose it all.

STOP NOW.

I have taken your advice already my friend! I have closed up shop! Knackered after you advocated the 5am starts - although i use the time for study rather than trading. Alot to learn!
Cheers buddy!:clap:

I have taken your advice already my friend! I have closed up shop! Knackered after you advocated the 5am starts - although i use the time for study rather than trading. Alot to learn!
Cheers buddy!:clap:

i wont believe you if you are still on here. go and put the tv on get off the computer. turn it off. im serious.

runnnnn

Hope everyone did ok.

All the best(y)

Great way to end the week, congrats!

Nice one!

I'm still in my short from tuesday... FTSE came within 0.7pts of stopping me out today :eek: Way too close for comfort! I wonder what happened to Rez today?

Source: InTheMoneyStocks
GS06_19_09.jpg

Thank you once again ITMS for your amazingly accurate analysis

Hip hip Hurray .................:party::party:

We have exceeded over 100, 000 hits on this thread ..........long may it continue!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(y)

why doesnt anybody give me these answers? i have to keep re-posting the same q's.

And the time above right in each comment, mine is completely wrong to UK time, can we set this right?

Near the top left of this page, you'll see "UserCP" - click on it

Scroll down to "settings & options". Click on "edit options"

Scroll down to "date & time options" and Robert should be on his way to becoming a close relative. :clap:

Have a good weekend all

we sold gold today at 937 with sl 940 n tgt 928 is set. will book lill profit at 933 . thts 40 pips.

sold gbp/usd at 15460 n tgt 15400 met. made 60 pips.

sold crude at 72.5 with sl 73.. tgt is 71. long way to go.

shorted silver at 14.33 now 14.22.

ftse entry penidng. i dont expect it to hit entry today.
we update our daily views in all mentioned stuff at daily views @ activeintl

ps to moderator. pls dont consider it as spam. if thr is a profit opportunity elsewhere, we should let others knw of it :)

crude now 71.5 $ . 1$ profit. book partial 4 intraday

Status
Not open for further replies.