Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope Dr. Blix its very simple . lets say u have 100k in profit so in...

what, i give you my bank balance and you go and buy a ferrari?

a tax year, 2009/10, u ask someone a someone you trust, to open a spread betting account, then you , when u think the market is going to fall, u go long in your tax liable account and your friend does the opposite in the spread betting account, the profits are shifted from the tax liable account into the tax free spread betting account.

a tax year, 2009/10, u ask someone a someone you trust, to open a spread betting account, then you , when u think the market is going to fall, u go long in your tax liable account and your friend does the opposite in the spread betting account, the profits are shifted from the tax liable account into the tax free spread betting account.

Ummmm.... why do you need a friend?

@ Jackolan what would you suggest

Lose in your own CFD account, win in your own spread bet account. Thus making a capital loss in the CFDs and tax free gains in the spread bet... but now... what to do with those capital losses? If I could somehow convert them into an INCOME loss that would be much more useful (rebate, rebate, rebate!!!)

potential break out forming here

50 MA ...............can we hold it!!

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (19-JUN-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (19-JUN-09).png
    25.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Jack that is the best post I have ever read on a forum. You have basically just given everyone here a way to offset capital gains. Amazing. You're my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack that is the best post I have ever read on a forum. You have basically just given everyone here a way to offset capital gains. Amazing. You're my hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I forget to mention my 10% advisors fee? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.