Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed. no snidey comments plz tracey.

people on here share a hell of a lot of their time and knowledge. this is a friendly place.

no name calling. if you disagree with what someone says, ask for an explanation and discuss it together.

i'm not the 'forum police' or anything, but the regulars on here are decent sorts.

and i'm sure you don't REALLY want tracy to get ran over francis :)

i'm sure an apology would be helpful, so lets make nice...

yes I hereby appoint Dr Blix as the forum police officer

please send all complaints and queries to him....hehee!!

I am a follower of the great Sufi poet Mevlana Rumi, what did he stand for?

Who is Mevlana?
Mevlana who is also known as Rumi, was a philosopher and mystic of Islam, but not a Muslim of the orthodox type. His doctrine advocates unlimited tolerance, positive reasoning, goodness, charity and awareness through love. To him and to his disciples all religions are more or less truth. Looking with the same eye on Muslim, Jew and Christian alike, his peaceful and tolerant teaching has appealed to men of all sects and creeds.

Mevlana Mausoleum was made a museum in 1927, four years after the establishment of the Turkish Republic. It is now one of the most visited museums in Turkey, attracting more than two million visitors a year.

Mevlana Mausoleum

Alright boys, I'm man enough to knock it on the head, apologies to anyone i've offended, that's not why i'm here!

That gold is just hangin on by a knife edge, roll on 910!

Alright boys, I'm man enough to knock it on the head, apologies to anyone i've offended, that's not why i'm here!

good work tracey im coming over for a pint of the guiness.

this forum rules.

has anyone been using my signals today are they any good for anyone? i stopped trading at the close and im off for a nap.

Thank you very much

that is a testimony to your great character my friend

welcome, welcome !!

post and prosper my friends

If we unite our resources of brains, analysis and judgement we shall all succeed together!!

united we hit out profit target and united we hit our stops!!

i've just taken my first lesson on why people don't SB indices out of hours...

welcome back OMG. thought you ain't been around for a while...hope it was nothing too serious.

i'm glad we have peace restored to out little community :)

heard very good things about sufi form of muslim religion WS.

Nice Long, I' not allowed buy it here as i've already shorted it, I have an MPO of 28 from the Diamond reversal pattern at the bottom and 26-30 from the triangle. If the volume picks up you should be on to a massive winner, are you trading the mini or full S&P? I've never traded the full one before, $250 a point: what a ride!

well i certainly hope it pans out trace :)

i just traded an obvious falling wedge, i hope it doesn't get traded out...i need to get a decent data vendor. really need to see volume.

i'm just SBing the SPX on IG trace (tiny position size coz i'm just noob)

thts ok. one must always follow wat he thinks is best. my experience just taught me opposite."when in doubt ask ur heart wat to trade, n do the OPPOSITE" . cos at tht time ur heart speaks wat majority of traders speak. n in this market..minority always win. n majority gets hit with stoploss..!!

WS vouches for me cos...... ehm :rolleyes: ..check my number of posts :p .
60 % of those posts were calls in gold-crude-WS-spx500-ftse-dax . :whistling

ps: i knw alot of ppl in t2w due through my thread. all ppl at t2w are so so great to spend time with. i am in love with this forum :clap:

touche!

well i certainly hope it pans out trace :)

i just traded an obvious falling wedge, i hope it doesn't get traded out...i need to get a decent data vendor. really need to see volume.

i'm just SBing the SPX on IG trace (tiny position size coz i'm just noob)

Hi Dr B, when you have time could you post me a chart of the falling wedge you just traded? I am looking to improve my art of the chart and I know you have been busy in this area.

Also, tomorrow, if you are ok with it, i would like to try and spot developing trends and have you confirm if i am correct or point me in the right direction. If you are not up for that just tell me to put my wedge where the cup and handle dont shine!:whistling

Suji my friend it is a great honour for you to come onto this thread and post here

I have been an avid follower of your thread and I have always told everyone on this forum to learn from you as you are the King of Technical analysis!!

You are the teacher and I am the student
u went toooooooo much humble my dear frend.

we all are peers. mkt is king. we shall die trading..but mkt will keep running.

Hi Dr B, when you have time could you post me a chart of the falling wedge you just traded? I am looking to improve my art of the chart and I know you have been busy in this area.

Also, tomorrow, if you are ok with it, i would like to try and spot developing trends and have you confirm if i am correct or point me in the right direction. If you are not up for that just tell me to put my wedge where the cup and handle dont shine!:whistling

i'll post my chart kaisen...np.

i won't be around again 2moro though...my day job beckons, so i'll be in a studio all day.

i'll post my chart kaisen...np.

i won't be around again 2moro though...my day job beckons, so i'll be in a studio all day.

Studio? Are you a photographer?

Also, I thought you weren't gonna be trading today? :p:whistling

Studio? Are you a photographer?

Also, I thought you weren't gonna be trading today? :p:whistling

not photography leo, music production.

well i had some work 2day but finished early, so i thought i'd donate some more money to IG. which has obviously been a big mistake. i should know better by now. you either do this and get into it during the day, or you stay well clear. i haven't absorbed that lesson yet, but i will very soon.

plenty of bad psychological traits i need to iron out. :rolleyes:

Anyone short at 4300? Nicely hourly pin. But I have to admit I haven't got back into this market yet, so could be I'm talking trash... again! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.