Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francis: Hmm, if you go around giving a live call just before a big number is released in the US I don't think you're helping anyone. Anyone who is trading with paper wouldn't be so stupid to do that so people who are inexperienced and on a spread betting account (which is harder to get out of positions) might get sucked into a stupid trade (like long FTSE). So, you may not like my tone, I certainly don't like your irresponsible calls. You don't 'know' jack **** until its released, the sooner you realise that, the sooner you'll be safley profitable.

BTW people, markets are rallying after the Philly Fed PMI/Leading indicators, not the jobless claims.

blimey, I hope not :whistling
4453 has a gap. may be it was 1st inverted shoulder n today we got head? . if low breaks then head is yet to form. simple think n i just said it. no intention to make a call for it :)

Hello Sujit,
I have been following your Gold Thread for a long time and your calls are just too good.
Welcome to this thread.

Keep firing mate,

thnks alot mate (y)

come on childre, play nicely lol

agreed. no snidey comments plz tracey.

people on here share a hell of a lot of their time and knowledge. this is a friendly place.

no name calling. if you disagree with what someone says, ask for an explanation and discuss it together.

i'm not the 'forum police' or anything, but the regulars on here are decent sorts.

and i'm sure you don't REALLY want tracy to get ran over francis :)

i'm sure an apology would be helpful, so lets make nice...

4453 has a gap. may be it was 1st inverted shoulder n today we got head? . if low breaks then head is yet to form. simple think n i just said it. no intention to make a call for it :)

thnks alot mate (y)

fair enough...it was just a little comment...i trade my own views...but i respect yours (not sure why but WS vouches for u...good man!)

agreed. no snidey comments plz tracey.

people on here share a hell of a lot of their time and knowledge. this is a friendly place.

no name calling. if you disagree with what someone says, ask for an explanation and discuss it together.

i'm not the 'forum police' or anything, but the regulars on here are decent sorts.

and i'm sure you don't REALLY want tracy to get ran over francis :)

i'm sure an apology would be helpful, so lets make nice...
Dr. Blix- ur quite possibly the nicest guy iv ever met!

i am a intra day trader for gold. i close my positions at end of day. i love to sleep n nothing can come in its way :p.

i donno wat rate is 55? its currenctly holding above 925 $ . abreak below tht can show 905 levels..else a close above 947 $ invites 966+ $. 1100 in august sep wont come.

Sorry, Short from $955, I usually don't call the handle. I'd love to see a break of the 25's, I even think a good drop from 30 tommorrow would give it the legs to get through it.

Yeah the $1100 level is quite a target! I'm thinking more along the lines of a FED hike (even though I think gold is a terrible inflation hedge) and a strong India economic rebound. Wishful thinking but we'll see over the next month or so

Sorry, Short from $955, I usually don't call the handle. I'd love to see a break of the 25's, I even think a good drop from 30 tommorrow would give it the legs to get through it.

Yeah the $1100 level is quite a target! I'm thinking more along the lines of a FED hike (even though I think gold is a terrible inflation hedge) and a strong India economic rebound. Wishful thinking but we'll see over the next month or so

thts a good trade n set stoploss 944 n hold suggested.

i do intraday trdaes buy n sell both are part of trades on daily basis.
1060 is a possibility in july if 966 breaks above.in india USD/INR determines alot abt demand .

fair enough...it was just a little comment...i trade my own views...but i respect yours (not sure why but WS vouches for u...good man!)

thts ok. one must always follow wat he thinks is best. my experience just taught me opposite."when in doubt ask ur heart wat to trade, n do the OPPOSITE" . cos at tht time ur heart speaks wat majority of traders speak. n in this market..minority always win. n majority gets hit with stoploss..!!

WS vouches for me cos...... ehm :rolleyes: ..check my number of posts :p .
60 % of those posts were calls in gold-crude-WS-spx500-ftse-dax . :whistling

ps: i knw alot of ppl in t2w due through my thread. all ppl at t2w are so so great to spend time with. i am in love with this forum :clap:

I pointed Suji towards this thread. I've been catching up (I've been in hospital) and saw his name in one of WS's posts. Suji and I have become friends via this forum and I pointed out that WS had mentioned him, hence his turning up here. I'm glad to see he received a warm reception (bar one). Hope it continues.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering who I am? No-one, just another know-nothing newbie.

hey people.. been away and come back to see some unrest in the camp..let's chill...
this imo is one of the more positive threads on the forum..we are all friends here..:shuriken:

I pointed Suji towards this thread. I've been catching up (I've been in hospital) and saw his name in one of WS's posts. Suji and I have become friends via this forum and I pointed out that WS had mentioned him, hence his turning up here. I'm glad to see he received a warm reception (bar one). Hope it continues.

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering who I am? No-one, just another know-nothing newbie.
thnks alot mate (y)

too bad u couldnt enjoy the fall in gold :cry:

Good afternoon chaps

Well done Mr Rezadamus, very impressive results my friend
:clap::clap::clap:

I have been stuck in the office all day, missed out on all the fun

I see that everybody is doing well

4300 is proving hard to crack

down we go

gold now 932 now yupppyyyyyy

Suji my friend it is a great honour for you to come onto this thread and post here

I have been an avid follower of your thread and I have always told everyone on this forum to learn from you as you are the King of Technical analysis!!

You are the teacher and I am the student

Status
Not open for further replies.