Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
good call sujiths.

thnks dear (y)
Liked the call! LOVED!!! the timing!(y):cool:
i am intra day caller. my stoplosss n 1st tgt ratio is always 1:1. i see achievable tgt n good stoploss. if risk to reward is worth it..just hit it..!!

I must say that's probably the best live call I've ever seen! well done for that!!
thnks alot for the kind words :smart:
yo suji! how are u saw u on msn the other day hows it going dude? i had a dax target of 4844 on my twitter @ 7am looks like we might get there!!

great. dax n dow jones buy i missed. stoploss was far ..so didnt call it.
Darn tooting! ENCORE! ENCORE! :cheesy:

thank you :D
word to the suji! and my system faaaaaat arvo!!

we shall rock :p

You "knew" the claims would be good? Firstly, it's a survey of purchasing managers. Secondly, if you "knew" the result and by knowing it i'm sure you "know" the other ones that will be coming out, you'd be working for Goldman Sachs. That is quite possibly the most stupid thing I've ever seen on this forum. I "Knew" !!!! HA!!!! Perhaps I should tell my boss, you might get a job out of it.

Nice one on the short call Rez, I'd say over long term that'll be good

You "knew" the claims would be good? Firstly, it's a survey of purchasing managers. Secondly, if you "knew" the result and by knowing it i'm sure you "know" the other ones that will be coming out, you'd be working for Goldman Sachs. That is quite possibly the most stupid thing I've ever seen on this forum. I "Knew" !!!! HA!!!! Perhaps I should tell my boss, you might get a job out of it.

who "knew" what?

and thanks, hope it works out.

have i missed anything gentlemen? i haven't got the FTSE up yet. i hope you've all had a good day so far :)

You trade a lot of Gold? I'm currently short Gold from 55, targeting 10's by July start. I'm currently thinking Gold to be 1100 by Late Aug/Sep. What do you think?

Wow, I go away from my pc for a while and all hell breaks loose!

I had a feeling we'd see a retracement to 4480 ish as i have a downwards channel marked in, didn't think it would rise quite that quickly though!

Falling back now. I guess it rose on the jobless claims. Better than expected but remember they're still bloody terrible!

Wow, I go away from my pc for a while and all hell breaks loose!

I had a feeling we'd see a retracement to 4480 ish as i have a downwards channel marked in, didn't think it would rise quite that quickly though!

Falling back now. I guess it rose on the jobless claims. Better than expected but remember they're still bloody terrible!

ahhhh typical over reaction!

sorry tracey i dont appreciate your tone, 1st u take a swipe at suji and then me. if you dont like what someone puts (when they give a lot of stuff to this forum for free - most people just take and scam) then go and play in a busy road.

:clover:

sorry tracey i dont appreciate your tone, 1st u take a swipe at suji and then me. if you dont like what someone puts (when they give a lot of stuff to this forum for free - most people just take and scam) then go and play in a busy road.

:clover:

come on children, play nicely lol

You trade a lot of Gold? I'm currently short Gold from 55, targeting 10's by July start. I'm currently thinking Gold to be 1100 by Late Aug/Sep. What do you think?

i am a intra day trader for gold. i close my positions at end of day. i love to sleep n nothing can come in its way :p.

i donno wat rate is 55? its currenctly holding above 925 $ . abreak below tht can show 905 levels..else a close above 947 $ invites 966+ $. 1100 in august sep wont come.

Status
Not open for further replies.