Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
can Coppock be miniaturized for shorter time frames? would need a good charting package I guess

coppock...you have been reading david linton stuff in investors chronicle
volatility changes and therefore all indecators have to be taken with a pinch of salt,in my opinion

Morning all.
Went short on Anglo American on Friday evening at 1845.
Just closed for 40+
Simple analysis... When rio hit the roofs on Friday all other miners followed in sympathy and there was no solid 'News' for Anglo to continue the rally, hence i shorted.My trading style may not be suitable for many people on this forum but for me it does not matter what analysis you follow as long as you make money at the end of the day. I hope you agree.

Have a good trading day
WS... World T20 looks interesting!

Morning all.
Just closed for 40+
Simple analysis... When rio hit the roofs on Friday all other miners followed in sympathy and there was no solid 'News' for Anglo to continue the rally, hence i shorted.My trading style may not be suitable for many people on this forum but for me it does not matter what analysis you follow as long as you make money at the end of the day. I hope you agree.

Have a good trading day

Tend to agree FT7. I think some times we are so focused on charts and indicators we can miss the simple view and sometimes the obvious! :whistling

Morning all.
Just closed for 40+

Have a good trading day

Yes indeed it does

I'm glad England won yesterday, the competition is never the same when the hosts get knocked out early

went short @ 4375 and took + 5 ninja pts

bit stupid really, but now i'm + 24 pts and am happy that my daily target is properly hit (don't shout at me lapa :))

looks like we're starting to have a slow down on the rate of fall now and theres bullish osc div but only on the 5 TF.

Status
Not open for further replies.