Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks rangebound 4365-4395

Heh, not 4365! Anything below daily low now means its a long way down....

Sticking to my plan for better for worse and buying at my bottom trendline after confirmation - long now @ 4376

ps. anyone had an IG chart freeze?

Heh, not 4365! Anything below daily low now means its a long way down....

Sticking to my plan for better for worse and buying at my bottom trendline after confirmation - long now @ 4376

ps. anyone had an IG chart freeze?

you're right, 4366-4396

i get chart freezes regularly, i've put it down to java faults, i used to get similar freezes using london stock exchange's java based workstation.

you're right, 4366-4396

i get chart freezes regularly, i've put it down to java faults, i used to get similar freezes using london stock exchange's java based workstation.

I'm out for +10 - really concerned I'm going to get trapped. Those other levels as mentioned by WS on Dax/S&P 5000/933 really interesting - prices struggling around there with ftse @ 3890.

Will look for pullback for a long if thats where it wants to go, but can't see what direction at the mo.

Last edited:
I'm out for +10 - really concerned I'm going to get trapped. Those other levels as mentioned by WS on Dax/S&P 15000/733 really interesting - prices struggling around there with ftse @ 3890.

Will look for pullback for a long if thats where it wants to go, but can't see what direction at the mo.

it's looking very confused, i'm trying to see if there's a flag or rectangle in there somewhere.

Afternoon chaps.........

good job I went to sleep as FSTE range-bound

2 reasons -

1 - building a base for a push upwards
2. indecisisve and waiting to see what US market reaction is ...........dreaded 933 on S&P

so we shall wait and see as the next move, which ever direction will give me at least 30-50 points ...........or more!!

oil/mining & bank sectors all down.. bearish 123 pattern forming on the 15min..

short @4384

lol are you arguing with yourself mr blix?... you're bound to win :rambo:

well ones thought processes are dialectic wouldn't you say mr.CB?!

here's a graphical display of my own personal dialectic process...although the second flag is now incorrect. (it's supposed to be 2 consecutive bear flags BTW!)

Attachments

• 2 poss bear flags.JPG
    2 poss bear flags.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 117
well ones thought processes are dialectic wouldn't you say mr.CB?!

indeed sir.. good luck

tp+11 sl -20

indeed sir.. good luck

i'm out for the day carlos, hit my daily target this morning...i'm just lurking talking a load of bullflag at the mo :cheesy:

good luck with your short fella, you'll be laughing tea cakes if it can bust 4367!

ah good man mr blix .. cheers.. well done on the profits and the discipline to stay outnow that the dailyn cash register is bulging...

+11 inc spread

ah good man mr blix .. cheers.. well done on the profits and the discipline to stay outnow that the dailyn cash register is bulging...

+11 inc spread

wish it was bulging, but i have a vague concept that it's not the amount of points you can get, it's the consistency of hitting a realistic, safe, daily target.

if you can take 20 pts a day, consistently, everyday, then you can make as much money as you like, just by adjusting the value of your contract size.

20 pts @ 10 pp = £200 per day

this is why risk management and stops are so important to me right from the off.

no its pretty quiet today on the macro front. The DAX is hovering the 5000 level, it could fall based on this landesbank news, any opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.