Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL blixie...

i just nicked 10 on the reversal long at 4350 tp open sl -15

out at 4360 +10 incl spread

nearly stoped out again..

watch it fly towards the moon now.. got to be some decent pay off for that sell off!?

i opened 4 FTSE positions today:

sell + 10 pts gain
buy - 6pts loss (@ 4357 1.00pm, by 2.30 it was up to 4410!!)
sell + 5 pts gain (woohoo :LOL:)
buy - 3 pts loss (@ 4361 3.50pm, by 4.30 it's 4393!!)

by trying to cut my losses really short, i've missed out on 80 potential pts :rolleyes:

the days total: 6 pts! :LOL: what a nOOb.

Thank you very much inthemoneystocks

watch out for treasury bills 7 yr auction @ 18.00 UK time I think.......

It could really blast a whole in this market?

could someone possibly put a chart up please of their interpretation of where we're at on the 15 min plse?.. what with the massive trough and the steep climb, the short term directional analysis has me stumped at the moment,

edit: in actual fact i think it's channel between 4401 & 4370

Last edited:
i opened 4 FTSE positions today:

sell + 10 pts gain
buy - 6pts loss (@ 4357 1.00pm, by 2.30 it was up to 4410!!)
sell + 5 pts gain (woohoo :LOL:)
buy - 3 pts loss (@ 4361 3.50pm, by 4.30 it's 4393!!)

by trying to cut my losses really short, i've missed out on 80 potential pts :rolleyes:

the days total: 6 pts! :LOL: what a nOOb.

that is good DR Blix, you ended up in the black.........

I thought you were going to try have wider stop losses and open up a VDM account my friend?

could someone possibly put a chart up please of their interpretation of where we're at on the 15 min plse?.. what with the massive trough and the steep climb, the short term directional analysis has me stumped at the moment,

edit: in actual fact i think it's channel between 4401 & 4370

I only have data between 8.00 - 16.30

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (28-MAY-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (28-MAY-09).png
    20.8 KB · Views: 106
The new homes sales numbers came in slightly lower than expected, but once again, the revision to last month was shocking. This again shows that any number we get will be revised much lower next month. It brings to the forefront the issue of any data the government is giving us.

can you please provide analysis on the S&P 500 please, because we all follow that in the UK?

thank you once again

anyone know where to get historical forex data, trying to find daily ranges for Euro/yen.

thanks

that is good DR Blix, you ended up in the black.........

I thought you were going to try have wider stop losses and open up a VDM account my friend?

i was using 12 - 15 pt stops, i know this maybe isn't a lot, but i think it may be better to train myself to get the calls right in the first place, i don't mind getting them wrong repeatedly right now, as i'm using toy money (10p pp!).

i want to keep risk management in some rough shape, so that just knocks out huge stops as the R/R just doesn't add up.

i'm def gonna apply for a VDM account WS (when i get my lazy personage round to it :eek:).

i was using 12 - 15 pt stops, i know this maybe isn't a lot, but i think it may be better to train myself to get the calls right in the first place, i don't mind getting them wrong repeatedly right now, as i'm using toy money (10p pp!).

i want to keep risk management in some rough shape, so that just knocks out huge stops as the R/R just doesn't add up.

i'm def gonna apply for a VDM account WS (when i get my lazy personage round to it :eek:).

VDM are pretty decent I've found, they slipped me a lot on an order this morning, quick phone call later and I was given a refund. Generally seem to have less slippage than on my IG account though (y)

H4 channel going back to march lows - 24hr. we've bounced of there quite a bit now - does the partial close below on the 26th suggest weakness anyone?

Speak to you all again in a few weeks.

Apologies Dr. B for not answering your pm - I'll get to it eventually :)

Attachments

• ft_H4_channel.jpg
    ft_H4_channel.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.