Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
bulls and bears having a fag break

any ideas on my avatar problem? tried contacting the admin but no reply..

Hearing you Dr Blix! Blix Blix (echo)

Downward trend?

looks like it might pan out that way kaisen, i transposed yesterday's down channel, it looks like we're still respecting it...but we're in a constriction formed by an up trend line that has also been respected.

i'll be looking for a possible short from 4365-ish if there is a clear breach.

bulls and bears having a fag break

any ideas on my avatar problem? tried contacting the admin but no reply..

is it a jpeg that fits the pixel dimensions stated?

are you setting it as a link to another site, or are you uploading the avatar to the T2W site?

second thoughts, PM me carlos, so we don't mess up the thread.

image is 85x85 which is max available
image is 1,95kb whicgh is laughably small within limit..
i check custom avatar box and upload image form local machine/directory..
then save settigns..

response = "unable to upload image"..?

after going a little sideways, we've gone all symmetrical again!

i'd call a pivot at 4365, but our overall daily so far is 4360

hmm looks like upward channel being obeyed on the 15 min..

just nicked +3 incl spread long 4369 sl -15 out at 4372

hmm looks like upward channel being obeyed on the 15 min..

just nicked +3 incl spread long 4369 sl -15 out at 4372

upward channel?

Attachments

• 15 min.JPG
    15 min.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 102
if the dax takes a chill pill and get's over the GM scenario and help bouy the footsie could be upward bound?

if the dax takes a chill pill and get's over the GM scenario and help bouy the footsie could be upward bound?

gosh why didnt i get in ????

resistance on the carmilla parker bowles at 4777 also on the 15 min 4374 - previous support? + a bolli breakout on the 5 min.. so adds to resistance

long at 4376 .. alittle concerend about the resistance.. sl -15 but will override if res too much..

very, very slight divergence and only on a short TF, but something to look out for carlos

gl mate

you've got support with short and long period MA's too (around 4370 for the 21MA) and the short period MA is in positive territory re the longer period MA.

still looks a bit micey though!

edit:

you could do with a bar (or candle) opening above that upper channel wall @ 4378

poss key reversal happening, heading north, prob only upto 4373 area though before hitting major res.

we're rangebound, nothing wrong with that, but the range is small, small swings...not much scope for trading the swings as the R/R ratio is pants.

only my opinion of course..and i'm almost always wrong :)

eur and bgp recovering against dollar = dollar getting weaker = markets upside bias

oil rallying despite dollar strength yesterday = any further dollar weakness will really fire oil upwards = energy sector up = FTSE up

also data out at 13.30...........worth waiting till then before taking any positions!!

the best short in all the markets at present is the nasdaq ....................provided it fails 1425 region again!!

Hi WS, how are you keeping mate.

In regards to your post yestreday i think you said you would go long on ftse at around 4390 level, have you gone through with that trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.