Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ yet more 'FTSE Drop Theory' support geo?!

How gutted am I that I didn't short @ 4444 area today!! :) That was the area I had said yesterday I would be watching for to short. Amazingling, the price did hit exactly 4444.4 according to my chart @ 6.10 am. Missed it, whilst packing up to move.

Anyway, it may not be end of this bull leg, but then again, it doesn't look great does it :) Come on those bears!!

GL all for tommorow.

fed..the latest auction of treasury notes.here is the yield on the 30 year bill..note how yield /interest payable has jumped
7 day candles

Attachments

• trouble.gif
    trouble.gif
    11 KB · Views: 87
fed..the latest auction of treasury notes.here is the yield on the 30 year bill..note how yield /interest payable has jumped
7 day candles

Good evening Dentist, can you please give me a brief insight into bonds/treasuries and the impact they have on equities please?

any links would be appreciated

thank you

fed issues many types of bonds..govt iou"s.same with the uk.the debt management office
the yield index,which is the chart i have posted is on the 30 year treasuries.ie long dated bonds
if bond prices go up.the inetrest payable goes down
vice versa if bond prices go down
what the bond buyers are saying is that they want the fed to pay a higher interest on the money they are borrowing.fed has to pay more and jeopardises any recovery

charts are on marketwtch.com
$usb for 30 year bond price..$tyx for the yield index
tnx for 10 year yields
fvx for 5 year yields
not sure wht the code is for 13 week bills
details of treasury auctions are usually on bloomberg
currently uk war loan/ a perpetual gilt is paying 4.7% tax free.not a bad return.however,bond prices could go down.so there is some risk
fixedincomeinvestor.co.uk

Did anyone get this email today?

apparently Blue index have been misbehaving themselves?

"Dear Sir/Madam

Earlier today the FSA varied the regulatory permissions of Blue Index Limited ('BIL'), preventing BIL from conducting any regulated activities until further notice. We understand that BIL will be writing to you directly to explain this. In the meantime, after consulting the FSA, we are contacting you to ensure that you are fully aware of the consequences for your 'Blue Index Trading' CFD account.

Your CFD Account is held with IG Markets

Your CFD account is held with 'Blue Index Trading', which is a trading name of IG Markets. This means that you are a client of IG Markets and that your CFD account is held with IG Markets.

BIL is the company that introduced you to Blue Index Trading (which is another name for IG Markets).

The FSA has not taken any action in relation to IG Markets' permissions - you can view our permissions on the FSA register here:"

australia overnight
open 3800
close 3755
high was 3800
support came in at 3740 /low
only over 1% off the open for the close

good moaning

tried uploading an avatar mr blix... but refused to accept image.. under 48k and 85x85.. not sure why?

short 4370

i'm actually hoping for chop! watch it trend straight away...lol

looking for 4355

she's gonna pop

Last edited:
Morning Everyone,
Bad start for the day. down 6 points.
Market is choppy again, I am going to wait for US open

Have a good day

be interesting if we have a symmetrical morning like yesterday, it's shaping up that way.

edit:

or maybe not, sideways it is then :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.