Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah 5 min - default 20 2 0

i started out thinking that indicators were the be all and end but in my petite trading experience thus far, i use them as confirmation only and am really trying to handle price action based strategies or thereabouts that give immediate results one way or the other short term on smaller timeframes.. it suit my style and nature better than long term speculation..maybe if my charting becomes A1 (haha) then i may take that on board... but more than likely wil be yet more confirmation to my intrada day trading style..

What a load of choppy chop chop!!! It's like trading noise, well it would be if I had a trade open.

well thats me done. i'm def gonna stick to my rules in future and not trade after 2.30.

incredible how the FTSE changes characteristics after the US open.

i might PM u carlos with some pattern questions later :) time to grab some afternoon sunshine.

EDIT:

oh and carlos, GRAB YOURSELF AN AVATAR SOLDIER!

hmm times up market.. that's me actually trading for today but will stick a round to do some learning..

+18 prof for the day actual trades..
+ 9 sim trades

no probs mr blix.. though re charting i've literally started 2 days ago.. so if i can help i will lol

the avatar.. i'll have a think about that..

Last edited:
gm bankruptcy to be announced on sunday.as per lehman"s
before market opening on monday.according to the bbc

3 point bounce from 892 to 895.then back down.looking very negative for the ftse tomorrow
ftse going to open at 4350 level

Attachments

• 880support.gif
    880support.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.