Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
4484.8 is enough to close it when you take into account the spread, and probably the guaranteed stop too?

I mean, if you have a spread of 1 pt, and your stop is at 4484, the stop will trigger when the actual price is 4485.

yeah you're right leo, thanks for explaining that :)

just something to possibly consider.

Attachments

• osc div edit.jpg
    osc div edit.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 114
currencies fall...........dollar gets stronger and the market falls!!

ws .. does this generally happen dynamically/ instantly or is there a lag when the market takes a breath to decide?

edit: long 4461

edit: out at 4469.5 +9 inc spread.

Last edited:
i cant they are just signals. they are being transmitted by the system i built.

signals..........i'm confused?

so you trade with out stop losses or targets my friend, how do you know when to exit and take profits?

I just can't get my head around an automated system, brain vs machine!! I prefer brain ....

so what are your results on your first day my friend?

signals..........i'm confused?

so you trade with out stop losses or targets my friend, how do you know when to exit and take profits?

I just can't get my head around an automated system, brain vs machine!! I prefer brain ....

so what are your results on your first day my friend?

Its great that Francis has built a system, but the signals it gives whips you around a bit?

francis i get your daily email..thanks
do you happen to have any stats on how the signals have performed over time..i imagine well

no probs if not just asking..

ws .. does this generally happen dynamically/ instantly or is there a lag when the market takes a breath to decide?

edit: long 4461

edit: out at 4469.5 +9 inc spread.

you have to study the charts and know your levels and the market will move accordingly

and yes there is a lag as with all other markets

long 4448 (ig has me starting 4451)

took 5 pts...stupid when i was risking 10...RR of 2:1 in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.