Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
righty - offski...

people thanks for the banter and the help/analysis ws et al...

catch you tomorrow hopefully.

good luck all

nas 100 in the red zone
4 day candles

Attachments

• ndxgetready.gif
    ndxgetready.gif
    11 KB · Views: 97
aus index has moved off from the highs
4 day candles.is it telling us anything

Attachments

• Chart of AU~XAO.gif
    Chart of AU~XAO.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 116
ftse 100.tick data.5 days
7 point box size by 2 reversal
a range constriction around the inflection point

Attachments

• ftsewhat.gif
    ftsewhat.gif
    8.2 KB · Views: 97
ftse..constant range bar chart.5points per bar.they are nearly similar to p/f charts
300 bars of data,corresponds to 3 days approx.you can see trends etc ,sometimes more clearly than candles.tick data

Attachments

• fts.gif
    fts.gif
    17.8 KB · Views: 134
ftse.range bar chart
20 point bar size.tick data.5 days

Attachments

• ftse.range20pts.gif
    ftse.range20pts.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 101
hi WS et al,

sorry i havent kept the blog up to speed ive been working on my system - so to see what you think i have now got it outputting live calls to my blog/twitter/rss

let me know what you think!

ff

morning gentlemen.

headed north again ey? so much for my 3900 theory! i still believe that if anyone wants to trade the polar opposite of my calls you could be a very wealthy person:cheesy:

edit: wow, a 30 pt rise in 10 mins, anyone know what's behind it?

Last edited:
hi WS et al,

sorry i havent kept the blog up to speed ive been working on my system - so to see what you think i have now got it outputting live calls to my blog/twitter/rss

let me know what you think!

ff

good morning everyone

well done Mr Francis, don't forget to add stop loss and target for your live calls my friend

This really is the most frustrating game sometimes! I was waiting for a long entry and then I spent about a minute flicking through charts by which point the market had shot upwards and I was then unconfident about taking a position. Not the first time this has happened to me, sometimes I try to get the position entry too precise, by which point the market has moved on. Oh well.

i'm waiting for 4490 for a poss long.

edit: long 4492

closed it for a 7 pt loss, (4 being the spread)

1 more wrong and this is going to be a very short day of trading for me!

Last edited:
in your view guys when do you think the market really settles in the a.m? seems to be choppier pre 09:00 most monings?

4488 is poss res on h3 caramilla db

edit: and ma 20 crossing..

Last edited:
db that seems a rather unfair spread i must say.. can you not go with capital spreads or someone similar? 1 pip..

Status
Not open for further replies.