Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, saw 4393 as resistance from Fri. How far down though? :confused:

Poss target on daily( Rbs )price met res here Jan/Feb - level @ 4336.

Im short @ 4380 - Stop @ 4410.

Attachments

• img_12426426260782.gif
    img_12426426260782.gif
    20.1 KB · Views: 87
Well, WS did say it would rocket. (y)

I am being very careful with any longs.........

I am short oil.......especially!! stop loss 58.5

I am currently shorting watching Eur/USD carefully............possible failed triple top.......watch carefully !!

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (18-MAY-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (18-MAY-09).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
snap minch . moved stop loss to 4375 to lock in 5 pips.. which just stopped out ..
thought that might go south a little more..ah well 5 pips is 5 pips

thanks for confirming the entry...

myself i used macd/stoch and ma's on 5 min..

cheers ws

guys in your opinion are inside bars reliable on the ftse / most time frames?
just that i read the dibs thread on forexfactory... amazing insight and wondered if iit would transfer to the indicies from fx ok..

having briefly scanned through the past month or so on a 5min for ftse from what i can see it seems it might..

thoughts?

snap minch . moved stop loss to 4375 to lock in 5 pips.. which just stopped out ..
thought that might go south a little more..ah well 5 pips is 5 pips

thanks for confirming the entry...

myself i used macd/stoch and ma's on 5 min..

I was reluctant to take that as the DAX is hovering around this morning's resistance, which now appears to be offering support. My understanding is that they can affect each other - am I right in that? :rolleyes:

I was reluctant to take that as the DAX is hovering around this morning's resistance, which now appears to be offering support. My understanding is that they can affect each other - am I right in that? :rolleyes:

Dax is the European leader until the Godfather wakes up at 14.30!! ...............FTSE follows the DAX!!

small inside bar on 5 min @ 12:20 - if 4391 significantly broken gonna go long to try and grab a few pips

later omg

update long @ 4391 out at 4401 +10

should have trailed but hey.,.still learning and not so easy on spread co's apart form IG but spread = larger

Last edited:
thanks ws..

your freestock ok?

no its isn't working ............waiting till 14.30 to see if there is any action !!

eur/usd............broken up on the upside!!

closed my oil trade early with a small loss

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (18-MAY-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (18-MAY-09).png
    19.1 KB · Views: 87
short ftse 4398

my thinking was that if dow futures are down there might be a sell off into the US open. does that sound plausible, or have i just given igindex some more free money?!

plus i'm hoping 12.50 was a double top.

Last edited:
gl mr blix.. will only get involved at this juncture if 4409 is broken, which is looking unlikelty for the time being.

may i ask what SL & TP's you have in place?

you'd have to ask an expert re the US influence @ open

however at the moment i'm seeing daily trend up as is 5 min.. 1hr down but slowing up..
plus 4379 was H4 breakout..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.