Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning

FTSE held 4315 once again

Attachments

• FTSE 100 Daily (18-MAY-09).png
    FTSE 100 Daily (18-MAY-09).png
    21 KB · Views: 100
im using SB co's so my price will differ.

appears my freestock ftse chart (so i can keep an eye on the real price) is not updating.. everyone else's ok? i'm assuming the feedf for this is built in?

nah thats ok omg..its the freestock feed i'm talking about - the web based cfhart package ws kindly pointed us to

EUR/USD........

Dollar falling against EURO (assuming we start from 4.00am low)........and guess what? oil is up............

Attachments

• Spot FX EUR_USD (18-MAY-09).png
    Spot FX EUR_USD (18-MAY-09).png
    19 KB · Views: 97
Anglo American initially gapped down but support held at gap fill .............

Attachments

• Anglo American Plc (18-MAY-09).png
    Anglo American Plc (18-MAY-09).png
    19.9 KB · Views: 94
blimey ws - how many screeens you got? lol

lookig at whats driving the market elsewhere is obviously a big big help in decision making..but if i were concentrating on just nicking points here and there based on price action esque moves how imperative in your opinion is the tech analysis to get an overall picture..?

i obviously would like to get to that stage, where you obviously are where the research & tech analysis is second nature but rabbit in headlights comes to mind re that are thus far.

blimey ws - how many screeens you got? lol

lookig at whats driving the market elsewhere is obviously a big big help in decision making..but if i were concentrating on just nicking points here and there based on price action esque moves how imperative in your opinion is the tech analysis to get an overall picture..?

i obviously would like to get to that stage, where you obviously are where the research & tech analysis is second nature but rabbit in headlights comes to mind re that are thus far.

It will come slowly my friend .............I have a day job as well so I update my blog as I do an IT job, so yes it becomes second nature.!!

keep adding a variable to your analysis in your won stride ........

its just like running a marathon for the first time...........

is freestock updating realtime for you guys?.. im assuming the feed from bats is with the package?

have emailed them no response..

dead as a dodo here

or do you require an independant feed of your own?

is freestock updating realtime for you guys?.. im assuming the feed from bats is with the package?

have emailed them no response..

dead as a dodo here

or do you require an independant feed of your own?

Morning all,

Carlos B, the FTSE data might only be EOD - lets see if the SPY is realtime when the US wakes up.

Everyone's long then I guess :whistling

Poss entry on FTSE for short on 1 hr chart.

Price at pivot line Sbr and a double top.

Attachments

• img_12426417968011.gif
    img_12426417968011.gif
    20.6 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.