Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new to the site but have been reading your posts avidly, like you rezadamus I am long on the ftse at 4123 with a 20 point stop looking for 4143, finger crossed!

u get stopped out with this one raz?

hey mate. no it never reached 4115, but it was close, hence I opened more positions...Im still bullish, but bagged the profit because the market wasnt moving in the rate i was expecting it to...opened posions at 4123.3, 4122.5, 4130.5 and all closed at 4133 for a profit of 22.7 points...sorry i didnt post this sooner...this site is really slow today!

Oil just smashed through the support level at $49.30, theres another level at $49, and then around $48 - $48.50.

I'm looking for 3 things now 1) ftse to stay above 4105 2) the RSI 14 to move above the 50 divisor line in the 10 min chart, 3) RSI 14 to stay above the 50 line in the 1hour chart...looks like its rising now..but never trust it till you see a CLEAR move

I am short dax 4617 ..stop loss 4647!!

target 4600 - 4590

1st target met .............taken 2 contracts profit !! amend last contract to break even

like i said in my analysis- its all about the oil chaps!!

banks are starting to chow signs of weakness!!

i am currently shorting lloyds ............

Right, its broken through $49, i'm gonna go out on a limb here and say next target $48.00

Wallstreet, i meant to say, I'm talking about US light, rather than brent btw. Hope theres no confusion

I am very impressed with the FTSE resilience.............

4100 and above .........

I may have to contemplate a long

Status
Not open for further replies.