Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
update on ftse triangle....it broke upwards

Attachments

• ftseupdate.jpg
    ftseupdate.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 118
now,back to the most important chart in the stock trading universe
the chart of the S&P 500.i have posted this one before.
there is still no break of resistance.is ther momentum to break it.?

Attachments

• s500.still.jpg
    s500.still.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 103
ftse at a medium term resistance
40 point box size,by 1 reversal.close/eod data

Attachments

• ftsemaj.jpg
    ftsemaj.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 116
Good weekend every one

I am just reading through the blog before i'm off to cricket because i have missed a lot of posts

A round of applause to Mr Rezadamus...........:clap::clap::clap:

some impressive results

So where do we go from here ?

I think oil will be the key.............can it sustain the rise above $50 on the back of bearish news

US Banks sold off late in the session post stress test news so we could see some down side early Monday for UK banks
Barclay is at resistance so that could be a reason to short it

FTSE weekend analysis

1 year , daily - looking bullish

monster trendline taken out...........potential double top forming!!

next target if break out resumes will be 4310

lets wait and see

3 month , 4 hr chart...........

pretty self evident here, potential double top and back down we go based on previous double top we have a higher high which subsequently led to a fall.

strategy for Monday 27th April

1 week , 10 min

< 4140 - I will short market providing oil is falling

> 4175 - I will go long market providing oil is appreciating

Attachments

• 26th 8.45.png
    26th 8.45.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 107
  • 25th april .png
    25th april .png
    20.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 26th part 1.png
    26th part 1.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 111
I just hope my cricket match isn't rained off today............

I will be going through a whole host of market leading shares on the weekend in order to determine whether or not this market will push higher or lower

Hey everyone! I really should be enjoying the weekend, but I get caught up in my research sometimes! Does anyone know of a charting package (preferably free) where you can enter certain criteria for indicators and as a result buy/sell signals appear on the chart as a dot or a small triangle or something of this nature? Many thanks

Hey everyone! I really should be enjoying the weekend, but I get caught up in my research sometimes! Does anyone know of a charting package (preferably free) where you can enter certain criteria for indicators and as a result buy/sell signals appear on the chart as a dot or a small triangle or something of this nature? Many thanks

On metatrader there are buy / sell signals but they lag. things like price channel + buy/sell signal - original huh?

trouble is they all lag. even the non lag MA indicator lags. this is why i just use trendlines. i spent the whole xmas period testing indicators - now im sure they help some people but for me they dont work so i just use lines. terribly simplistic but sometimes simple is beautiful.

s500.i am looking at this chart as two lots of double-tops.unrelated as sentiment in the markets has changed.it just so happens that the res lines coincide with each other.a quadruple-top is exceptionally bullish,whereas a double-top is just bullish

Attachments

• where.jpg
    where.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 122
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/More-US-swine-flu-cases/story.aspx?guid={87FFF5DA-8981-43C8-A23D-C7694FA1E770}

World Eyes Deadly Flu Risk, Mexico City Hushed - Economy * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

I am contemplating opening a few shorts on the travel and leisure sector index on my CMC account, what do you think chaps?

id buy all the surgical and construction worker masks you can and set up a website. you would make more money.

as for the ftse pre market i was going to short late friday but its nothing more than a punt holding over the weekend if you day trade.....

double top anyone?

854 next possible support, but 850 will be a good buy as neck-tie with 50 & 20 MA on S&P

Oil holds the key - can it hold above $50........................it has already failed $51 level

formula

oil < $50 market fails to trade upto 4300 level and goes below 4000

oil > $50 ..........4300 is inevitable

financials will be weak come Monday morning and I will certainly be shorting them............

Mining sector is one to watch ...............if it shows weakness along with oil and banks then Iwill certainly open up the shorts

Anglo American is looking very top heavy ...............

goodnight

Attachments

• 27th april 00.00.png
    27th april 00.00.png
    28 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
854 next possible support, but 850 will be a good buy as neck-tie with 50 & 20 MA on S&P

Oil holds the key - can it hold above $50........................it has already failed $51 level

formula

oil < $50 market fails to trade upto 4300 level and goes below 4000

oil > $50 ..........4300 is inevitable

financials will be weak come Monday morning and I will certainly be shorting them............

Mining sector is one to watch ...............if it shows weakness along with oil and banks then Iwill certainly open up the shorts

Anglo American is looking very top heavy ...............

goodnight

lo and behold we reach 854 ..............

850 was hit over night and it bounce off the neck-tie of 20 and 50 MA ........ missed oppportunity, I should have put a buy order in overnight!!

lesson learnt for next time

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/More-US-swine-flu-cases/story.aspx?guid={87FFF5DA-8981-43C8-A23D-C7694FA1E770}

World Eyes Deadly Flu Risk, Mexico City Hushed - Economy * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

I am contemplating opening a few shorts on the travel and leisure sector index on my CMC account, what do you think chaps?

"HONG KONG (MarketWatch) -- Hong Kong shares declined early Monday as China-related stocks tracked the Shanghai market lower, with airline stocks sharply leading the fall amid concerns over the swine flu pandemic."

This really could be a good trade chaps.............I will be attempting a short on british british airways

short target 159, 156 , 151 , 149

Attachments

• BA.png
    BA.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 108
hang seng fell 2% on flu worries.dont forget easyjet and ryanair

Good morning dentist

how did the miners perform in the asian markets?

Thanks for the other suggestions

Easyjet & ryanair both have something in common, they have reached resistance on a yearly chart!!

I am going to get a quick cat nap

be back fresh for trading at 8.00 pronto

I am off work for next 2 days...........yippeee!!

Attachments

• easyjet .png
    easyjet .png
    20.8 KB · Views: 108
  • ryanair.png
    ryanair.png
    20.5 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.