Wallstreet1928 Analysis & live calls on FTSE,DAX,S&P...aimed to help New traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for 3 things now 1) ftse to stay above 4105 2) the RSI 14 to move above the 50 divisor line in the 10 min chart, 3) RSI 14 to stay above the 50 line in the 1hour chart...looks like its rising now..but never trust it till you see a CLEAR move

you know your onions mate :smart:

bought ftse again at 4120.3...15 point stop again...I know my trades see a tad bit erratic but there is a method to my madness (he says :S)

well 2 bad calls for me now, so that's me out for today's trading.

best of luck everyone for the rest of the day.

bought ftse again at 4120.3...15 point stop again...I know my trades see a tad bit erratic but there is a method to my madness (he says :S)

i was going to ask after your amazing haul last week what your method is. is it typically scalping? do you use and indicator or support and resistance or do you buy/sell high/low in tune with what your take on the trend is. or is it really reza's really mad method!

i was going to ask after your amazing haul last week what your method is. is it typically scalping? do you use and indicator or support and resistance or do you buy/sell high/low in tune with what your take on the trend is. or is it really reza's really mad method!

these markets are just too choppy to build any form of long term views, yes I look at key support/resistance levels to confirm moves in any particular direction, at the moment, I am looking at strong trends...at the moment, I am seeing a move downwards in what I perceive as a longer term move upwards, in which case I will be looking to go long soon (ish)

I am interested in the stop loss you place on your oil trades my friend

I use a 30 - 40 point stop loss ...........??

I use a similar stop loss as it can have quite large swings before it moves in your direction, although I'm not trading oil today, just watching and trying to predict its movements. I usually don't trade using price action, S&R so i'm just testing the waters to see how my analysis works out, so far it seems to be working better than my previous strategy using indicators! Time will tell...

hi lap. sorry for not posting my blog today! its just gone so quick.

Flags and Pennants

Wedges

personally i would say it is a bearish pattern. no desire to go past 4130.

But continually making higher lows?

We'll see, we've spent since 11.15 above pivot making higher lows, but the 4130 is holding

Since the second move down to pivot but not reaching I've been long @ 4117

Status
Not open for further replies.