US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom - quick one for you - the path seems about an hour out - what do yout hink the chances of the move down occuring at 17:20 rather than 18:20?

Or i the path dead - or now bullish?

Thank you MR Sunseeker :D

Its just taken me over 15 min to log back onto the boards!!
I'm on a 1mb adsl so I feel sorry for the 56k people :(

Cj

ffffiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyy six K is veeeery slow today....

well, i made my money for the day...the path says up, the market say "no",,,should mean much more weakness to come into the final bell in my opinion,....I think i will put on a short

well, i have tried pretty much over the last 40 minutes to post, so I will give up now..if you get it, then greaat, otherwise, cest la vie...i am going short here at 982 with a stop at 984, gone

Interesting to see gold up over $8 and silver finally break through $5 barrier.Could this be flight to safety ahead of July 29?????

Think I'll stay in bed all day on 29th!!

2468steve said:
Interesting to see gold up over $8 and silver finally break through $5 barrier.Could this be flight to safety ahead of July 29?????

Think I'll stay in bed all day on 29th!!

Whats happening on the 29th ?

waqr,
something to do with the moon and lunar cycles,which coincide with major events in history.(normally bad!!)
sidinuk or tom are the people to ask.

steve

Here Tom's take

This “unexpected” could be approaching fast. I am not sure if you have ever studied Chris Carolan’s Spiral Calendar. Mr Carolan has found a statistically significant correlation between the two most significant crashes in the last century, the 1929 and the 1987 crash. Without going into too much detail he found that the number of moons between major events in the history of the world tied in precisely to the day on the Fibonacci growth spiral, when taken as a square root number. Unfortunately this was not a one-off coincidence. He was able to tie in the drop of the first A-bomb in 1945 as well, and some other less flattering events perpetrated by mankind over the last 100 years. It has long been known that the next significant date on the Spiral Calendar is the 29th July 2003. The Spiral calendar suggests that highly emotional events in the past generate highly emotional events in the future.

On the 29th July this year there are two spirals that come together. The 1st spiral is the Fibonacci relationship between the crash in 1929 and the crash in 1987.

As I said above the 2nd Spiral originates from the 6th of August 1945 bombing of Hiroshima. I have cut and past the text below which is the work of Roy Fellow from Colorado long-wave forum:

The first event on that spiral occurred at the F25 on 9/27/67 when LBJ went on national prime time television on ALL channels (remember, no cable TV then… network TV was the only game in town) offering to stop the bombing of North Vietnam if the Viet Cong and NV would come to the peace table. At the time, if you recall, he was under extreme domestic pressure from many groups to end the Vietnam War. The F26 interval is 10/6/73 exactly on the day that Egyptian Forces under Nasser launched a surprise invasion of Israel across the Red Sea in the commencement of the Yom Kippur War. The F27 interval is 6/6/81. At the time the French were assisting the Iraqis to build a nuclear reactor outside of Baghdad that would have the ability to produce fissionable material to construct nuclear weapons. On June 8, 1981, Israel sent one plane with one bomb and destroyed the heart of that reactor. The F29 interval on that spiral is July 29, 2003.

He finishes off by writing that neither he nor Mr Carolan is predicting a nuclear event but the possibility of an emotional event. I present this material to you and you can make your own assessment of the material.

Cheers a320

I wonder if the rumor's about being close to finding Saddam Husein are driving the markets higher today? This is one day when I am pleased I stuck to my stop loss!

BB,
surely the metals should be going down though.Something is causing some unease.

Steve

Hey guys,
I haven't lost any money today!! WOO HOO!! (but that's because I've not traded today :) ) Don't have a feel of what's happening at all today!

Hope your stop worked Tom :|

come on you pesky bulls I'm looking for a run on the stops around 990 !!! :D

cheers a320

Thank you near enough, :D

Last edited:
attached is a little s/s which calculates the spiral dates starting from both the wall street crash in 29 and the A-bomb in 45. As you can see both spirals hit the same date: 29 July 2003. Note that the last date from the 1929 crash spiral was 21 Oct 1987, just about the date of the last big crash.

Attachments

• spiral dates.xls
    16 KB · Views: 379
re: gold movement - i think its more to do we currency - weak dollar making gold look cheap to the far east

thx Sidinuk,

I went long at 984 as per system, so i am fine,,,i had a brilliant day, but i can already hear the critics of the PATH in the corridors saying....ha, i knew it was only a question of time before he came down to earth again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.