US Indices intraday trading - JULY 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom

Thanks for the support! In fact I seem to be getting more support there than I did when I started criticising someone else a couple of months ago for making outrageous predictions for the future path of the Dow! ;) well you win some, you lose some.

There are already 2 threads running on the subject we can't turn this one into a third as your path and commentary is quite frankly far more important, interesting and helpful.

Tim

Tom

I came to a seminar at Oxford when you were with Financial Spreads. We were asked to rate the percentage between trading and psychology and I said 10% to 90% and was told that was much to high. Are you now saying I was right?

Hmmm Fins :D

Great posts regarding John B Tim, we've kinda kept out of it on here :D Your posts get my vote :cool:

Cheers Cj

Come on Tom post that path :cheesy:

JeanM: yes, YOU are RIGHT, I was WRONG....

Tim, LOL, thx....well. you got to give me some stick...

path is coming up in 2 minutes

voila, I have been short all morning

Attachments

• chart no 35.png
    chart no 35.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 518
ignore the numbers on the right hand side. i did not have time to shine it up today. the path is rocky today, and the action could be choppy.....just so you know!

Good start Tom,
interesting how we see alot of these opposite moves in final 1/2 hour lately,instead of follow through.

yes Steve, there really is a battle going on...i have shorted the Dax in the 30's and holding and still got my 988 short in the SP...I think we could test the lows of yesterday....

We've been stuck in a range for a while now and the longer it lasts the more powerful the breakout will be. Will the breakout be triggered by the major world event which is going to happen next Tuesday?

good question, i take you have familiarised yourself with the significance of the 29th july...

my thoughts here are that we should be tanking right now but we are not.

maybe it is time to cover the shorts and go long....

hmm, short, long, pool....hmm.....

pool!

well, just covered a minute ago....tempted to trade long, but i will rather salvage my relationship with my long-suffering to be wife...

adios

I've been warning everyone I know about the significance of 29 July 2003 and they've all been enthralled(!) by my tales of the square root of the golden ratio and lunar cycles. They'll all have a good laugh at me if nothing happens...fortunately I have a contingency plan courtesy of the mad Russian ex-scientist that I met down the pub.

Sid, where is the Russians when you need them :)

Hallo Mr a320....trading today or re-inventing the 5th dimension

Hit my target through been short,( as we pointed out last night:) and been entertaining caroline, I'm like you ,I like to keep an eye on my positions.

I wish more people read your unedited post, then you'll be the be one being asked about 5th dimension and light travel :D

Is a pleasant walk around the Marina in order Tom?

Cj

granted, mr A320...i took my positions off for half a tick profit...i am sweating like a P I G, tiger...so its time to cool off...the path is calling for higher prices, but it is very slow in starting today, and my patience quota just expired....

good trade 320

Status
Not open for further replies.