Ukraine invasion

Quick google check. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language_in_Ukraine

Russian is the native language of 29.6% of Ukraine's population and the rest (2.9%) are native speakers of other languages.

That's like 30%.

1649851741214.png

So by my reckoning that's fair.

Let the people decide. Zelensky and the West are most unreasonable imho.

Are you speaking about self proclaimed citizens of separatist republics?
Are they paying taxes to Ukraine?

Don't understand your question?

Just as I don't understand Ukraines mad desire to join NATO. Who has set the country on this course of events? That's what I like to know.

Pensions that were paid in good faith years before.
Taxes are pain on earnings now.

That's not fair gov? Or is it?

Seems pretty fair considering that Russia invaded Ukraine and already destroyed a huge amount of stuff.
I would do the same, maybe I have a nazi face...
That's not only Nazi behaviour, that's pure fascism.
How degenerated is the idea of justice in some mindsets to support this as it is against any international law?
It seems that people only wake up if they get the same experience.

What is more nazi/fasci?
Confiscating goods and denying pensions or invading with hudreds of tanks and thousands of soldiers?

I reckon it's the same with the dollar standard and taking the international payments systems hostage.

Same with embargoes and even pressuring other smaller nations to participate in the US led embargo because if they don't they'll also be put on the black listed list of US hostile nations.

It's really like a mafiozi scheme. You either with us or against us.

Perhaps this is what is termed by Western democracy, freedom and justice on the international stage.

It really is like gang warfare. My-way or the high-way. Please pay as you go past the toll-booth on my-way.

Crazy sh!t if you look at what is being done.

Zelesnsky mother language is russian.
.. and his religion is Jewish.

How long, do you think, the Ukrainian Nazis will let him do his job after the war ends, as they are so in love with symbols of the Third Reich and admire the German SS?

If I see his face on some videos I could get the impression he knows the answer.

Last edited:
What is more nazi/fasci?
Confiscating goods and denying pensions or invading with hudreds of tanks and thousands of soldiers?

I'm really surprised and disappointed that the INTERVENTION to stop the aggression against Russian speaking citizens and joining NATO, threatening Russia. is not acknowledged by my dear esteemed blogger colleagues.

The US narrative and its propaganda lies and deceit clearly working.

Perhaps this is what is termed by Western democracy, freedom and justice on the international stage.

It really is like gang warfare. My-way or the high-way. Please pay as you go past the toll-booth on my-way.
This is exactly how international relations work.
Western democracy is far from perfect, do you prefer russian democracy or chinese one?
Maybe India will be better and more democratic than "west" let's wait and see.
At the moment being defended by India is not an option, you can chose NATO or Russia, these are are the available gangs. :ROFLMAO:

The only threats to my life right now are:

Price of oil
Price of gas
and some tax rises

This is a really tragic story but it reflects the power of love and hate.

This is the face of a Nazi - white supremacist who doesn't like what is different to his view of reality.
Not saying he is a nazi but you get the gist. I see Nazi ideology in his face.

1649859890154.jpeg

Nearly a year ago ..

This year before the war:

Last edited:
This is a really tragic story but it reflects the power of love and hate.

This is the face of a Nazi - white supremacist who doesn't like what is different to his view of reality.
Not saying he is a nazi but you get the gist. I see Nazi ideology in his face.

View attachment 316580

No it isn't.

It's most likely the face of a yob dragged up on a council estate by a single mother on benefits where there is zero discipline both at family level(absent father) and within the school system(no boundries) Gang member, petty villain, drug pusher, taker, because that's what you do when there's no structure in life.

Every press report described him as "feral" I assume you understand what this means!

Detectives investigating the murder criticised the conduct of the defendants and their families throughout the criminal proceedings as "appalling".
Harris and his mother were said to have been "laughing and joking" when they were first interviewed about the incident.

But hey, if you want to see nazi's everywhere, you crack on ! It doesn't make your belief structures real Att, but there may be medication for the condition. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Secret #9 of Sir Anton Kreil:
Mainstream Media is Useless. Don't consume it.

And that applies equally to anything the Russian's or Chinese put out.

We already know not to believe our own politicians and media in general.

I think you just shot yourself in the foot using Anton's vid.