Ukraine invasion

Who would you vote for Att? Only a choice of Two remember. Which is the lesser of Two evils? :ROFLMAO:

A Macron victory would be seen as a defeat for European populists.

However it will probably not be cheered in the Kremlin: Mr Macron has strongly backed sanctions on Russia, while Ms Le Pen has worried publicly about their impact on French living standards.

Mr Macron is the only leading presidential candidate who fully supports the Nato military alliance.

Who would you vote for Att? Only a choice of Two remember. Which is the lesser of Two evils? :ROFLMAO:

A Macron victory would be seen as a defeat for European populists.

However it will probably not be cheered in the Kremlin: Mr Macron has strongly backed sanctions on Russia, while Ms Le Pen has worried publicly about their impact on French living standards.

Mr Macron is the only leading presidential candidate who fully supports the Nato military alliance.

We know Macron and I don't know much about Ms Le Penn. I see them as both bad for France. Do I want to be scorched by the Sun or dropped into a volcano?

I'll go with Ms Le Penn as Macron has been a bit of a drag, dull and boring. Hardly a respected politician.

I also agree with Ms Le Penn as France should put her self interest before others. Wasn't Macron saying NATO is brain dead? Why damage French and European interests by fighting other peoples' wars.

That is based on the premise - All change is good. :)

Addenda:
Wow just read somethings about what Le Penn thinks and has said. She'll definitely be very bad for France and quite a few other people as well. I reckon power will go to her head and it'll destabilise EU. I'm guessing that's why you want her to win?

Last edited:
We know Macron and I don't know much about Ms Le Penn. I see them as both bad for France. Do I want to be scorched by the Sun or dropped into a volcano?

I'll go with Ms Le Penn as Macron has been a bit of a drag, dull and boring. Hardly a respected politician.

I also agree with Ms Le Penn as France should put her self interest before others. Wasn't Macron saying NATO is brain dead? Why damage French and European interests by fighting other peoples' wars.

That is based on the premise - All change is good. :)

Addenda:
Wow just read somethings about what Le Penn thinks and has said. She'll definitely be very bad for France and quite a few other people as well. I reckon power will go to her head and it'll destabilise EU. I'm guessing that's why you want her to win?

In other words, the rouble is worthless and the Russian economy is sunk. Well that didn't take long did it. Zero confidence in Russia going forward. Unless they rise up and change regime, embrace capitalism fully, then they will simply become a puppet of China.

In other words, the rouble is worthless and the Russian economy is sunk. Well that didn't take long did it. Zero confidence in Russia going forward. Unless they rise up and change regime, embrace capitalism fully, then they will simply become a puppet of China.
We'll see

The problem with Russia is lack of democracy not lack of capitalism.
If you mean more the usage of rights in the western countries than elections, I agree.
But the European countries cut down their standards to Russian level or less daily, just another dubious content.

Is that the result of democracy?
Why is it not found at CNN?
"It is possible to recognize the independence of Kosovo without a referendum, but it is impossible to recognize the independence of Crimea, declared after a referendum, observed by hundreds of objective foreign representatives, representatives of foreign public.
The US imagined a threat to their national security thousands of kilometers away in Iraq, but, when they bombed it and found no threat there, they didn’t even apologize.
And when neo-Nazis and ultra-radicals are being grown up right on our borders, tens of biological laboratories are being created under Pentagon’s supervision, carrying out some experiments that aim first and foremost to develop biological weapons - the discovered documents leave no room for doubt - then we are not allowed to react to this threat, right at our borders, not beyond the ocean"

Last edited:

Last edited:
If you mean more the usage of rights in the western countries than elections, I agree.
But the European countries cut down their standards to Russian level or less daily, just another dubious content.

Is that the result of democracy?
Why is it not found at CNN?
"It is possible to recognize the independence of Kosovo without a referendum, but it is impossible to recognize the independence of Crimea, declared after a referendum, observed by hundreds of objective foreign representatives, representatives of foreign public.
The US imagined a threat to their national security thousands of kilometers away in Iraq, but, when they bombed it and found no threat there, they didn’t even apologize.
And when neo-Nazis and ultra-radicals are being grown up right on our borders, tens of biological laboratories are being created under Pentagon’s supervision, carrying out some experiments that aim first and foremost to develop biological weapons - the discovered documents leave no room for doubt - then we are not allowed to react to this threat, right at our borders, not beyond the ocean"

Very well put and outlined.

I think the hypocrisy and lies of the West to gain support from their electorate is unbelievably sickening.

Truth always comes out. If not now, much like in Iraq, in another 10/15 years time the lies will surface to people's awareness.

We are being led by US interests at a cost to us all with death and destruction to the poor citizens of Ukraine and Russia. Clear enough to see.

Poland getting ready.
. . . to invade Russia?
If, as we're constantly being told, Putin is struggling against Ukraine, why on earth would he commit more money and forces - both of which he hasn't got - to invading a second country? Don't tell; me, it's 'cos he's a nutter!
:)

. . . to invade Russia?
If, as we're constantly being told, Putin is struggling against Ukraine, why on earth would he commit more money and forces - both of which he hasn't got - to invading a second country? Don't tell; me, it's 'cos he's a nutter!
:)
Seems to be a pattern here.

Russia says to Finland and Sweden, don't join NATO as there will be consequences.
Russia says to the world, don't get involved or meddle in our business in Ukraine.

So why would Poland not start getting prepared for a Russian threat. It's in their DNA not to trust Russia.

If Putin isn't a nutter, he's well on the way to becoming one. Especially because he's getting mullered in Ukraine. When dictators don't get their own way, they generally become unhinged and start doing crazy stuff. Maybe we will all find out the hard way sometime in the future.