Ukraine invasion

The Nazi face of Zelensky & Co. becomes more and more visible:
"On March 10, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky signed a law enabling the Kiev regime to forcibly confiscate properties belonging to Russia and Russian entities. On April 1, Ukraine’s parliament passed a bill amending the law, which expanded the authority to confiscate properties subject to nationalization to include those of Russian nationals and individuals linked to Russia. Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmygal stated on April 8 that all Russian property would be nationalized in Ukraine."

To compare:
"Likewise, the German authorities intended to "Aryanize" all Jewish businesses, a process involving the dismissal of Jewish workers and managers, as well as the transfer of companies and enterprises to non-Jewish Germans, who bought them at prices officially fixed well below market value."

As a reminder, 70% of Crimea's inhabitants were Russian before the annexation.. More than 60% in Donbass region are Russian. Ukraine didn't pay pensions or salaries to Donbass people since 2015 so they are and were depending on Russian support.
Remember also, that Poroshenko said that Crimea will become Ukrainian or will be depopulated. After that said, Russia went in.

And last not least:

What more will these fools put up with before they stop supporting the war?

War mongers don't want peace.

They want a prolonged war and suffering. They make more money selling weapons and anticipate Russia losing money.

Ukranian and Russian brothers die fighting each other.

Clear enough to see.
  • Peace outside of NATO for Ukraine
  • War is inside NATO for Ukraine
  • NATO is defensive organisation itching to fight wars by expanding up to Russian borders
  • US financed Biolabs researching outlawed gain-of-function, supposedly to defend against viruses that are made more transible in humans by gain-of-function research. Go figure!
  • Nazi groups trained, financed and organised into combative units (along NATO standards) as long as they fight against Russia - that's ok
All we need now is Right Wing factions gain political control through out European countries one by one.

Be very careful what you wish for. Purge the EU of all ethnic minority groups and foreign migrants. Send them back home and the aryan super race can live happily ever after behind closed borders.

Can see how some scenarios might pan out. :eek:

What more will these fools put up with before they stop supporting the war?

Just checking alternative MSM sources to see if this news is factual.

Indeed it is. https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/german-president-says-kyiv-did-not-want-him-visit-2022-04-12/

Bild newspaper reported earlier on Tuesday that Zelenskiy had rejected Steinmeier's plans to visit due to his close relations with Russia in recent years and his years of support for the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, a project designed to double the flow of Russian gas direct to Germany but which has since been cancelled. read more

The Zelensky is quite an upstart isn't he?
Withholding pensions to those who do not support his views!
Determining who is Ukrainian and who is not?
What other nations i.e. Germany should do and what not?

Is this guy really a democrat or another short arse dictator in the making? You judge.

Germany offers to work towards peace between the two sides and Zelensky slaps the hand away. Hardly a diplomat.

Personally, I'm beginning to think his a tight arse, controlling little shit.

Last edited:
Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline, a project designed to double the flow of Russian gas direct to Germany but which has since been cancelled. read more

The losers - besides all the people in Europe paying more for gas:
Royal Dutch Shell, which financed 10% of the project, may have to write off $1B if it never opens. On March 2, Wintershall Dea revealed that it had decided to write off its financing of Nord Stream 2, which it highlighted totals around EUR 1 billion. On March 7, Uniper announced that it had taken the decision to record a full impairment loss on its loan to Nord Stream 2. The company noted that it will recognize an impairment loss of its loans towards Nord Stream 2 AG in the amount of EUR 987 million.

The saboteurs of the project:
Concerns have mounted that Ukraine and these other countries, such as Poland, would miss out on billions of dollars worth of transit fees every year because of the pipeline, the post said.

Zelensky has already stated that he won't be giving up any territory, so can someone enlighten me as to what any talks will be about? Russia surrendering maybe, Before they get completely mullered?. Or is it that Putin only has one realistic option....tactical nuclear strikes.
The mind boggles....every article starts with the will of Putin, or, what Putin wants. Absolute joke, he's in no position to dictate anything.

Zelensky has already stated that he won't be giving up any territory
Ukraine changed its President and its mind:

I also found that: did Ukraine need the war to hide its impending bankruptcy?:

Ukraine changed its President and its mind:

I also found that: did Ukraine need the war to hide its impending bankruptcy?:

Nobody was interested in pipelines until it was raised a few weeks ago. Now everyone is it seems.

So if you were Zelensky and now losing revenue because of the pipelines running through Ukraine, what do you suppose he might do. The EU is causing Zelensky problems because of these very same pipelines and diversions around the Ukrainian pipelines.

EU is acting both as a supplier of arms to Ukraine and maintaining Putins war in Ukraine via funding of imports from Russia.

Somethings gotta give. There are choices to be made. It now all depends on who makes those choices. Zelensky or the EU. Bear in mind, Zelensky has a much better poker hand than the EU.

Somethings gotta give. There are choices to be made. It now all depends on who makes those choices. Zelensky or the EU. Bear in mind, Zelensky has a much better poker hand than the EU.
There is a third option, c_v.
Putin could unilaterally cut off supply which will land Germany in quagmires of brown sticky stuff and be devastating to their economy. Sure, he'll lose the revenue - but only temporarily. There are plenty of other markets for him to explore. I'd bet my house that the Kremlin is doing just that as I type and, as soon as deals are in place, Putin will turn off the taps. Needless to say, if the German economy goes down the pan, the impact that will have on the EU will be enormous. Add in the prospect of Ms. Le Penn winning the French presidency - Ursula von der Leyen could soon find herself out of a job.
Tim.

Last edited:
There is a third option, c_v.
Putin could unilaterally cut off supply which will land Germany in quagmires of brown sticky stuff and be devastating to their economy. Sure, he'll lose the revenue - but only temporarily. There are plenty of other markets for him to explore. I'd bet my house that the Kremlin is doing just that as I type and, as soon as deals are in place, Putin will turn off the taps. Needless to say, if the German economy goes down the pan, the impact that will have on the EU will be enormous. Add in the prospect of Ms. Le Penn winning the French presidency - Ursula von der Leyen could soon find herself out of a job.
Tim.

Yes, but it's not as simple as just finding new customers. It's all about delivery of product.
If the EU takes 40% of Russia's oil n gas, then if Putin shuts that down, it doesn't mean that his remaining delivery network can up the volumes, as they are likely to be running near capacity anyway.

Last edited:
Yes, but it's not as simple as just finding new customers. It's all about delivery of product.
If the EU takes 40% of Russia's oil n gas, then if Putin shuts that down, it doesn't mean that his remaining delivery network can up the volumes, as they are likely to be running near capacity anyway.
Sure, it's a problem - but it's not insurmountable. Get the Chinese onto it - it'll only take them a week or so to build a pipeline or two! ;-)

Last edited:

Won't be the first time colonial powers carry out atrocities and then blame them on their victims. Oh those savages aren't they so horrible.

Double standards and hypocrisy is rife. Even today they still see nothing. What happened to the US chopper guy who fired into a crowd of people where he saw a Reuters guy with a camera on his shoulder mistaking it for a bazzooka or something. What's worse he then fired onto the ambulance and other people who rushed to help the dead and the wounded lying on the ground. Nothing. De nada. Zilch. Or the many tortured to death in cells. Geneva convention they brand about talking about crimes against humanity whilst they perpetrate the very acts they support to hold up as some kind of moral superiority over others.

They asked Ghandi what he thought of Western Civilisation. He replied it would be a good idea. How right he was.

Last edited:
"On March 10, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky signed a law enabling the Kiev regime to forcibly confiscate properties belonging to Russia and Russian entities. On April 1, Ukraine’s parliament passed a bill amending the law, which expanded the authority to confiscate properties subject to nationalization to include those of Russian nationals and individuals linked to Russia. Ukrainian Prime Minister Denis Shmygal stated on April 8 that all Russian property would be nationalized in Ukraine."
Seems pretty fair considering that Russia invaded Ukraine and already destroyed a huge amount of stuff.
I would do the same, maybe I have a nazi face...

To compare:
"Likewise, the German authorities intended to "Aryanize" all Jewish businesses, a process involving the dismissal of Jewish workers and managers, as well as the transfer of companies and enterprises to non-Jewish Germans, who bought them at prices officially fixed well below market value."
To compare...
Jewish did not invade Germany.

Seems pretty fair considering that Russia invaded Ukraine and already destroyed a huge amount of stuff.
I would do the same, maybe I have a nazi face...

Not Fair Ref.

His been holding pension payments since 2015 or 2017.

Azov Battalion been killing n torturing since 2014.

CIA stopped training them after White House got invaded by them. LOL. 2018.
The west continues to arm them offering weapons.

NATO membership desire got written into the constitution around 2018-ish as well I think but not sure.

Ukraine whilst reporting to be democratic has been trying to exorcise Russian people one way or another. Do you not see that?

When was the last time you went to spec savers? :oops: