Ukraine invasion

I think it was one of this guy's good friends.;)
Hi R_L,
The only quote that I can see in the article that relates to the alarming sounding sub-header is this one: “The goal is for the sake of the peace of future generations of Ukrainians themselves and the opportunity to finally build an open Eurasia – from Lisbon to Vladivostok.”
I think we can chalk that one up to tabloid journalist spin. It's understandable, their sub-header is far more click baity and alarming than what was actually (allegedly) said. ;-)
Tim.

Meanwhile, it rather looks to me as if Putin has Europe by the short 'n curlies . . .

Cutting off Russian gas to cost Germany €220bn and trigger European recession

This is indeed the big deal with EU responding with a knee jerk reaction to US pressure.

Who gains and who loses?

Slap to Germany from Zelensky rejecting visit and any peace negotiations and Germans may well ask why are we bending over for this juvenile diplomat?

To me actions of Ukraine with respect to:

1. NATO membership
2. WMD
3. Clandestine support for Nazi factions what ever number or reason in military uniforms is some crazy freaking shit
4. Transgressing human rights of pro-Russian civilians in Ukraine

All in support of US military machine and all about US national interest???

Last edited:
No it isn't.

It's most likely the face of a yob dragged up on a council estate by a single mother on benefits where there is zero discipline both at family level(absent father) and within the school system(no boundries) Gang member, petty villain, drug pusher, taker, because that's what you do when there's no structure in life.

Every press report described him as "feral" I assume you understand what this means!

Detectives investigating the murder criticised the conduct of the defendants and their families throughout the criminal proceedings as "appalling".
Harris and his mother were said to have been "laughing and joking" when they were first interviewed about the incident.

But hey, if you want to see nazi's everywhere, you crack on ! It doesn't make your belief structures real Att, but there may be medication for the condition. :ROFLMAO:

This is how peeps belonging to Nazi groups are dealt with by Scotland Yard. Not 10 or 20 or more. Just one. I'm sure there are others in hiding.

Another face of Nazi who thinks he is superior to other smarter people then him. LOL.

1649963412768.jpeg

What you fail to realise is these are the types of people who are given an ideology based on looking like who others say are a superior being.

Much luck religion and the chosen people.

It's all BS ofcourse but really has strong selling brand image. Product differentiation and all that stuff.

Last edited:
This is how peeps belonging to Nazi groups are dealt with by Scotland Yard. Not 10 or 20 or more. Just one. I'm sure there are some others but no doubt in hiding.

Another face of Nazi who thinks he is superior to other smarter people then him. LOL.

View attachment 316730

What you fail to realise is these are the types of people who are given an ideology based on looking like who others say are a superior being.

Much luck religion and the chosen people.

It's all BS ofcourse but really has strong selling brand image. Product differentiation and all that stuff.
You really are losing the plot. :ROFLMAO:

What does this story have to do with the previous story? Apart from nothing!

Nazi's and how the UK reacts to it compared to Ukraine when it tries to infiltrate government institutions.

Well first off. This story has nothing to do with the first story, which turned out to be nothing other than a gang of feral yobs attacking innocent park goers. Nothing to do with Nazi's.

There are bad apples everywhere, in all countries, in all institutions, including self appointed dictators of nuclear armed countries.

Shall I list some?

Fk sakes, i've got better things to do.

Hi R_L,
The only quote that I can see in the article that relates to the alarming sounding sub-header is this one: “The goal is for the sake of the peace of future generations of Ukrainians themselves and the opportunity to finally build an open Eurasia – from Lisbon to Vladivostok.”
I think we can chalk that one up to tabloid journalist spin. It's understandable, their sub-header is far more click baity and alarming than what was actually (allegedly) said. ;-)
Tim.
Yes, the headline isn't an exact translation. But given what's happened recently and reading between the lines, does anybody think "build an open Eurasia – from Lisbon to Vladivostok," would be welcome by the the people not living in Russia or Russian-controlled areas?

Yes, the headline isn't an exact translation. But given what's happened recently and reading between the lines, does anybody think "build an open Eurasia – from Lisbon to Vladivostok," would be welcome by the the people not living in Russia or Russian-controlled areas?

Everyone has moved on apart from Putin. I guess that's why he finds himself isolated.

double facepalm.jpg

Amazing , Russian cruiser successfully “intercepted” Ukraine anti ship missiles .

The mullering continues.

Russian Navy, not wishing to be outdone, shows it is just as incompetent as the Army.

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right, it wouldn't be welcomed by people living in the U.K. - that's why they voted for Brexit. The French might come to a similar view if Ms. Le Penn wins the Presidency. The rest of the EU would love it - as it's bang in line with their one world globalist agenda!
;-)

View attachment 316737

Amazing , Russian cruiser successfully “intercepted” Ukraine anti ship missiles .

The mullering continues.

Russian Navy, not wishing to be outdone, shows it is just as incompetent as the Army.

Looks like another fake news you are trapped