Ukraine invasion

There is no 100% truth but in this case western media is much closer to facts than russian media.

Is Ukraine supported by US? Of course, like many other western democracies that we have in our free world.
Is Ukraine armed by US to destroy Russia? NO
Is Ukraine ruled by neonazis? NO
Are there neonazis? Yes, just like in Poland and Hungary.

Is Zelensky 100% honest? I don't know. ( I think a politician CANNOT be 100% honest... 😁 )
What I know id that he is at least 10 times more honest than Putin.

Zelensky has principles. He told Germany not to bother sending anyone to see him. This is all to do with Germany's dependence on Russian oil n gas.

There is no 100% truth but in this case western media is much closer to facts than russian media.

Is Ukraine supported by US? Of course, like many other western democracies that we have in our free world.
YES including hosting of biolabs conducting dangerous R&D. This was denied. Now it is fact. ermmm. That's WMD. Try and be honest and stop dressing up lies.
Is Ukraine armed by US to destroy Russia? NO
YES https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-60774098
If they ever were allowed to join NATO and hosted nukes what do you guys think would happen.
Will US allow Russia to host Nukes in Cuba or Mexico?
Wish you guys get real. Repeating your lies do not make them reality.

Is Ukraine ruled by neonazis? NO
Trained and equipped by the US and CIA until 2018.

Are there neonazis? Yes, just like in Poland and Hungary.
YES https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cohen-ukraine-commentary-idUSKBN1GV2TY
Other countries do not have Nazi battalions with 17,000 troops in them.
Once again you dress up lies and deceits. At least be open and honest about it dude.

How would the US or UK respond if they had a special Nazi battalion in their ranks?

Is Zelensky 100% honest? I don't know. ( I think a politician CANNOT be 100% honest... 😁 )
What I know id that he is at least 10 times more honest than Putin.
Well he wasn't honest about his wealth or financial operations was he?
Which stupid fooker is going to give him millions for nothing?
He is just another tyrant facist wannabee in the making.

imho.

And that applies equally to anything the Russian's or Chinese put out.

We already know not to believe our own politicians and media in general.

I think you just shot yourself in the foot using Anton's vid.
TASS is a news agency, not a newspaper.
Russian MSM is Pravda, of course they also use TASS news.

Finland and Sweden opinion in the country has changed from not wanting to join NATO, to, join NATO as soon as possible. Did this occur because of dictator Putin's invasion of Ukraine? Yes of course it did.

Now we see Russian military on the border of Finland. There are vids showing this to be the case.

Other countries do not have Nazi battalions with 17,000 troops in them.
Once again you dress up lies and deceits. At least be open and honest about it dude.
What is you source for 17k?
Azov battalion has ~ 1000 troops, with 17k it would be an army...

We have our far right regiment:
Being far right nationalist is pretty normal in special forces.

After denazifying Mariupol we hope Putin will not try to denazify Venice...

Finland and Sweden opinion in the country has changed from not wanting to join NATO, to, join NATO as soon as possible. Did this occur because of dictator Putin's invasion of Ukraine? Yes of course it did.

Now we see Russian military on the border of Finland. There are vids showing this to be the case.

I think they have more sense than to join NATO. If they choose to I certainly will not have any sympathies towards them.

Just another step closer to Nuclear war. Be foolish to disturb the peace.

Russia is telling you it will not tolerate nukes at her borders and you choose to carry out that offensive move in the name of defence then you must be one very stupid politician to lead your civilians into an aggressive stance with your neighbour. Moving away from friendly one for over 70 years.

I would be very surprised if Finland do.

However, I would not be surprised if those decision makers in power right now are being lobied with promises of millions to do so. That's how the US of A operates in democratically elected small states.

I would welcome a referendum for the people.

Let's say 10,000 then and not the more realistic 17,000 as has been guestimated by other informed bodies. 800-900 is ridiculous by most accounts even that of Avoz Battalion spokesman.

However, I'd say given their disreputable stance, it would be a larger hidden figure. Closet Nazi's are not in the 10s or 100s.

Moreover, the resistance in Mariupol has been strong. They are now surrendering - recently reported but the destruction of the city is down to Avoz Battalions defence, Nato training and weapons given it's strategic importance. Not because civilians are armed to the teeth and fighting the Russians as Zelensky will have you believe.

Zelensky has principles. He told Germany not to bother sending anyone to see him. This is all to do with Germany's dependence on Russian oil n gas.

Rubbish. If he had an ounce of decency he'd be thinking about the consequence of his actions and the civilians of his country.

His a US puppet and has their money in his pockets and fingers up his arse. Principled indeed.

Lining his pockets, depend on extending the war and suffering to maximise the sale of weapons and destruction. The obstinate fool will be remembered for breaking up and wrecking Ukraine. I'll be patiently watching what he will be able to deliver in my retirement.

He is a comedian yes and no way a leader or a politician. Big talker who delivers not much. In fact it is clearly his leadership that has brought Ukraine to this point.

I think they have more sense than to join NATO. If they choose to I certainly will not have any sympathies towards them.

Just another step closer to Nuclear war. Be foolish to disturb the peace.

Russia is telling you it will not tolerate nukes at her borders and you choose to carry out that offensive move in the name of defence then you must be one very stupid politician to lead your civilians into an aggressive stance with your neighbour. Moving away from friendly one for over 70 years.

I would be very surprised if Finland do.

However, I would not be surprised if those decision makers in power right now are being lobied with promises of millions to do so. That's how the US of A operates in democratically elected small states.

I would welcome a referendum for the people.
Non NATO membership invites invasion (see Ukraine), so logically, if Finland and Sweden join NATO, they will not be attacked.:D