Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Trump is not exactly a sell out in Europe. More of a clown of no importance.

For our cousins across the pond...

UK achieves solar power record as temperatures soar

For the US Joe public and the POSUS - it's not about preventing damage to the ozone, melting ice caps and rising sea-levels or having good clean air to breath, it'll be about money and jobs.

China is clearly over taking the US in becoming the leader of the clean free trade world.

Every household will soon have it's own green power along with schools, farms and shopping centres & factories.

US will have neither the jobs or the benefits of green energy. Fast becoming sick man of the globe in it's search for more power. There is something really perverse with that last sentence don't you think?

:rolleyes:

FYI: For calendar year 2016, wind power in the United States amounted to 226.5 terawatt-hours, or 5.55% of all generated electrical energy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_power_in_the_United_States

Peter

This is not nice.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...arks-outrage-among-veterans-foreign-wars.html
1496320743719.jpg

Good to see her fired. (y)

I think the conclusion of the trump presidency will begin with reince priebus exit. Several news reports are finally pointing out that it is going to happen any day now. Priebus will more than likely want to be fired to save his own Ar$e in D.C. since the trump admin will be looked at as a joke down the road.

look at the mob arrests in New york, the data since february suggests the fbi is arresting top level mob guys right in the donalds territory. Me thinks Comey knew a little too much

Trump just pulled out of Paris Agreement....s&p 2430..will be interesting to see tomorrow's market reaction on the open...

Trump just pulled out of Paris Agreement....s&p 2430..will be interesting to see tomorrow's market reaction on the open...

It will be even more interesting after Super Thursday (Elections, testimony, and ECB).

It was a good day for Trump (y)

Comey said Trump was NOT under investigation and he did NOT ask Comey to drop Russia probe, however he did ask Comey to stop investigation of Michael Flynn, which is NOT an obstruction of justice since Comey said he did not feel pressured to do so.

Also, former Obama admin officials, NSA Rodgers, and DNI, Clapper testified to the Senate committee, under oath (again), that there is NO evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

Now let's see if Maxine Waters makes a usual fool of herself and still call for Trump's impeachment.
:clap::clap:

Peter

It was a good day for Trump (y)

Comey said Trump was NOT under investigation and he did NOT ask Comey to drop Russia probe, however he did ask Comey to stop investigation of Michael Flynn, which is NOT an obstruction of justice since Comey said he did not feel pressured to do so.

Also, former Obama admin officials, NSA Rodgers, and DNI, Clapper testified to the Senate committee, under oath (again), that there is NO evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia.

Now let's see if Maxine Waters makes a usual fool of herself and still call for Trump's impeachment.
:clap::clap:

Peter

C'mon Pete, give her a break, she's 78 don't ya know !

Doesn't look a day over 77 :)

Attachments

• watersmaxine05052017getty.jpg
    watersmaxine05052017getty.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 85
Well I think Trump's misplaced attack on Sadiq Khan after the terrorist attack summed up the man. His misinterpretation of the facts either show him as a fool who jumps to conclusions without bothering to check his facts, or as a bigot looking for any opportunity to deliberately misinterpret facts to suit his agenda.

I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but no more. I think he is totally ignorant of civilised behaviour and a pathetic bully boy who will diminish a great country in the eyes of the world. The American people may well be happy to pull up the drawbridge at the moment but I think they will come to regret the era of his presidency.

Well I think Trump's misplaced attack on Sadiq Khan after the terrorist attack summed up the man. His misinterpretation of the facts either show him as a fool who jumps to conclusions without bothering to check his facts, or as a bigot looking for any opportunity to deliberately misinterpret facts to suit his agenda.

I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but no more. I think he is totally ignorant of civilised behaviour and a pathetic bully boy who will diminish a great country in the eyes of the world. The American people may well be happy to pull up the drawbridge at the moment but I think they will come to regret the era of his presidency.

He speaks covfefe

Trump certainly doesn't deserve to be in charge of an office stationery cupboard.

However, don't forget that Sadiq Khan started this spat back in September after a terrorist incident in New York, saying being prepared for terrorist incidents was just part and parcel of living in a major city. Which was just asking for it surely?

Trump certainly doesn't deserve to be in charge of an office stationery cupboard. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

However, don't forget that Sadiq Khan started this spat back in September after a terrorist incident in New York, saying being prepared for terrorist incidents was just part and parcel of living in a major city. Which was just asking for it surely?

That first line made me laff out loud. Thanks old boy as I needed that :cool:

I think Mr Khan was talking about London at the time though. Drawing remarks as some reference to US is stretching the blurb imo.

Context is missing.

“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice”, Mr Khan told the Evening Standard shortly before a meeting with New York mayor Bill de Blasio.

It is a generic comment applicable to all Major Cities and one that was spoken prior to meeting New York mayor.

Putting a negative interpretation to it is a big stretch of the imagination for trying to justify Trump tweets.

Be fair ref ;)

Context is missing.

“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice”, Mr Khan told the Evening Standard shortly before a meeting with New York mayor Bill de Blasio.

It is a generic comment applicable to all Major Cities and one that was spoken prior to meeting New York mayor.

Putting a negative interpretation to it is a big stretch of the imagination for trying to justify Trump tweets.

Be fair ref ;)

Khan has plenty of history with Trump....way before Trump got elected.

Just a case of short memories once again.

btw, have you noticed how all these failed labour politicians have sidled off to do other jobs rather than deal with the cancerous Corbyn from within !

Andy Burnham
Sadiq Khan
Gisela Stewart
Alan Johnson

Last edited:
Khan has plenty of history with Trump....way before Trump got elected.

Just a case of short memories once again.

One sided memories - sure way to go champ.

Remember what your party leader said and follow in step. Trump was 'wrong'!

;)