Trump Presidency and the Consequences

I don't think I can cope with a four/eight year long thread.......:LOL:

Just supposing Trump manages to remove all the checks in the way of his power mania then it might be for as long a he lives !
Now that's a thought that should stir up Congress to mind their position.
He is desperate for a success to boost his position. Dropping one on Kim on the balcony overseeing the next parade might suffice.

Impeachment week ? Give the guy a chance they said , what can possibly go wrong. :LOL:

my mother is a narcissist, you can't win. she is always looking for the insult, real or imagined.

you can't ever win, only bide your time. score a point here, lose 2. you will always lose eventually because you can't keep up the facade forever.

reality always came back to haunt her.

only two more presidential scandals till friday...

thats how we measure time here in the US :)

Does Paul Ryan really say there are three investigations going on in collecting facts re:Trump.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...-gop-will-follow-the-facts-on-trump-and-comey

He says it is speculation and innuendo.

He also says no one has done anything to impede FBI investigation re: Russia?

FBI head says Trump asked him to drop the case on Flynn in a memo.
FBI head gets sacked by Trump.

Paul Ryan comes out with that line.

Paul Ryan is in denial of the facts imo.

I don't think Trump or Paul Ryan has much time left :whistling

Are they all facts or just what the papers are saying? :whistling

Question to Wacky, wondering if all those actions by Trump are justify?

Too few facts and too many unnamed sources (or no sources at all). Some stories are fake to stir up trouble and bring down the president. We don't know which are which though.

Comey's firing was justified. He did not lead by example. He bungled the case against Hillary and had more to do with the election results than Russia. He also was too public in his investigations. Good investigators and detectives don't go public with all that's happening in their cases.

Peter

What's the going rate to buy off a public prosecutor at the moment.....asking for a friend.:whistling

Comey refused to be a " yes man " to Ronald.
At least it looks that way from across the pond and probably beyond.

Most of the trades were for US weapons !
And they talk peace.
hah

Pat, the arms bazar is a reality shared, not only by the US, but by everyone else. If you don't sell to the Saudis, someone else will. With everything going robotic, every job counts and 250 billion+ sales would have been applauded if made by Obama---why not Trump?

Morality is one thing but reality is another.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am not a Trump supporter, but neither am I an American. They picked him, they have to spit the bones out.