Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Pat, the arms bazar is a reality shared, not only by the US, but by everyone else. If you don't sell to the Saudis, someone else will. With everything going robotic, every job counts and 250 billion+ sales would have been applauded if made by Obama---why not Trump?

Morality is one thing but reality is another.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am not a Trump supporter, but neither am I an American. They picked him, they have to spit the bones out.

Regretably I think you are right.
Maybe the next war will be fought using robots as proxy armies.

Trump has talked big with thumping put downs and now reaping his due rewards.

FYI: We've had several special and/or runoff congressional elections this year. Prior to each one the left has put $$$ millions into it and claimed it would be a referendum on Trump. So far the democrats have LOST all of them, including:
a) to a republican who body slammed a reporter for hounding him the night before the election (which I don't condone) and
b) to a democrat who was leading in the polls.

How's that for a referendum on Trump? The democrats don't know when it's over. Don't believe everything you see and hear and read.

Peter

Last edited:
to a republican who body slammed a reporter for hounding him the night before the election (which I don't condone) and
*Apparently* 50% of the vote was already in by the time the body slam issue came to light, hence the dude publicly apologised later when even more of the vote was in...

The yanks voted George W Bush in for a second term even after his appalling handling of 9/11 so I'm not sure we can be surprised at how the largely ignorant and ill-educated American populace votes!

Whatever we think of Trump you have to hand it to him, either by skill or chance he actually was a better politician than all other contenders during the campaign, he promised the earth and the ignorant just sucked it up even though it would have no basis in reality. I don't think much of any countries political system in general but the US one seems utterly corrupt given the way health-care vote was rushed through Congress, the politicians really don't seem to give a damn for the people they are meant to represent. :(

Trump is not exactly a sell out in Europe. More of a clown of no importance.

For our cousins across the pond...

UK achieves solar power record as temperatures soar

For the US Joe public and the POSUS - it's not about preventing damage to the ozone, melting ice caps and rising sea-levels or having good clean air to breath, it'll be about money and jobs.

China is clearly over taking the US in becoming the leader of the clean free trade world.

Every household will soon have it's own green power along with schools, farms and shopping centres & factories.

US will have neither the jobs or the benefits of green energy. Fast becoming sick man of the globe in it's search for more power. There is something really perverse with that last sentence don't you think?

:rolleyes:

Trump's recent visit to the Middle East really shows what he is all about and that is jobs and money FOR America. He did make his mark as a businessman not a soft speaking diplomat.
So he gets to Saudi Arabia. No tweets, nothing on human rights criticising his hosts. gets billion dollar deals done. He is welcome there unlike Obama with his objections to human suffering etc.
He then goes on to Israel. No tweets muddying the waters. No mention of Israelis stealing Palestinian land and building more settlements. He is welcome there.
He may be helping to trash the planet but his stated objectives are being followed through.

Trump's recent visit to the Middle East really shows what he is all about and that is jobs and money FOR America. He did make his mark as a businessman not a soft speaking diplomat.
So he gets to Saudi Arabia. No tweets, nothing on human rights criticising his hosts. gets billion dollar deals done. He is welcome there unlike Obama with his objections to human suffering etc.
He then goes on to Israel. No tweets muddying the waters. No mention of Israelis stealing Palestinian land and building more settlements. He is welcome there.
He may be helping to trash the planet but his stated objectives are being followed through.

Weapons sales. How difficult is that if one cares nothing about the consequences.

Special relationship looking dull and tired.

So much fanfare seems to be looking much like a deflated balloon.

gettyimages-688273226.jpg

gettyimages-688363980.jpg

Comon you two. Put a brave face on it for goodness sake. :(

He is no bleeding heart.
Capitalists only care about more money regardless of who gets hurt.

Love the pic. Like two school boys having a secret handshake whilst both grinning playing the game.

What I don't like is Trump pulling or more like yanking the arm. If he did that to me I'd follow through with my shoulder into him.

It's so freaking stupid and at this level its not funny imo. Needless to say very proud of our Macron. Vive la France :clap::clap:

Love the pic. Like two school boys having a secret handshake whilst both grinning playing the game.

What I don't like is Trump pulling or more like yanking the arm. If he did that to me I'd follow through with my shoulder into him.

It's so freaking stupid and at this level its not funny imo. Needless to say very proud of our Macron. Vive la France :clap::clap:

it's my understanding he bought a pair of these a few weeks before the meeting..

https://www.amazon.com/Kootek-Stren...r=8-1-spons&keywords=strength+hand+grip&psc=1

:cheesy:

oh...an inertia ball

i wondered what the heck..

what is its digital counter measuring ???