Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Obama didn't bomb Syria because a Republican Congress wouldn't let him. But that's neither here nor there It's not up to the US to solve the world's problems. If another city gets attacked, how 'bout Spain stepping up to the plate? Or any other nation? The US is not the world's hall monitor.

Maybe some think that the US is culpable for some of these problems and so they should fix what the messed up.

Everything you do wrong, comes back to bite you in one way or another.

Interference is usually a problem, far better to stay out of it, as hard as that may be sometimes.

Health? I read that the US debt almost doubled in his 8 years as president. Or to put it another way, the debt that the US has run up, since it's very existence, is more or less the same as Obama ran up in 8 years.

I don't think a healthy country elects Trump.

You're right though. He didn't start unnecessary wars, so for that, well done Obama.

You should try seeking truth a little harder. That's a BS alternative fact lie, call it what you will. Say it enough and people will come do believe in it like the gospels.

How much do you think it costs to mobilise an army and then bring it back again with a few limbs missing here and there?

Sorting out the financial crises wasn't cheap either.

Now Trump has been handed an economy with growing employment and stabilising liquidated banking system. Numpty thinks his achieved all that in the last month if you were to ask him.

I have notice quite a few people including Trump still on electioneering track knocking and brandishing Obama's name. He is sorely missed as far as I can make out.

Trump is already in the pocket of the establishment. Good little puppy will do as his told from now on and **** in the corner when his told to.

Gotta laff. Drain the swamp indeed. Bet his missing his ratings ;)

You should try seeking truth a little harder.

Really.

If spending remains the same and revenues are not increased, one must go into or increase debt.

If spending increases but revenues are not increased, one must increase debt further.

If spending increases but revenues are reduced (taxes are cut), one must increase debt even further.

Republicans can't seem to figure this out.

Really.

If spending remains the same and revenues are not increased, one must go into or increase debt.

If spending increases but revenues are not increased, one must increase debt further.

If spending increases but revenues are reduced (taxes are cut), one must increase debt even further.

Republicans can't seem to figure this out.

Yes very true.

They forget to mention what Bill handed to Bush and what Bush handed to Obama.

Cut taxes, spend on the military and build a wall. Make matters worse, slap some taxes on trade too.

:whistling

Some master plan that is. :-0

Let's hit Syria so Korea knows we mean business. What kind of argument is that? To show you we are prepared to use my fist I'm going to punch you or anyone else for that matter now. POW. Did you see that? Now step aside and let me have my way. It's sort of crazy funny.

Haven't you been to high school? This is how it works when someone wants to assert themselves.

The WestOBAMA created Al-Qaida and now ISIS along with good few others to full fill their own purposes. Let's go and kill a few more Arabs and Muslims, reek havoc on innocent people and spend a fortune on our weapons industry coz that's what makes us great.

Some people really need to take a step back and check what's going on here. US came off the gold standard after Vietnam war. Almost lost the dollar standard after the gulf and Iraq war and any mishap here will see the ascendancy of Russia and China that's for sure. Just like decline of the British empire and rise of the US were one and the same whilst Europe got the **** knocked out of them.
Nothing to do with this event

It will take time for some to see through the political rhetoric of the new age of the super rich. How long before the deluded masses will realize that the super rich are in it for themselves and their guy said anything to get elected.
They will only pay the pool of workers in the factories/offices just enough to keep them going to work every day and that is what they care about.

Haven't you been to high school? This is how it works when someone wants to assert themselves.

The West OBAMA created Al-Qaida and now ISIS along with good few others to full fill their own purposes. Let's go and kill a few more Arabs and Muslims, reek havoc on innocent people and spend a fortune on our weapons industry coz that's what makes us great.

Nothing to do with this event

If you seriously believe Obama created Al-Qaida then you really are in LaLa Fantasy Land my friend.

I'm going to hazard a guess if you believe that then you'll also believe Rambo saved Afghanistan from the Russians.

Seriously you need to google who Richard A Clarke is and maybe read his book along with Bob Woodwards on Iraq.
Clarke worked for the State Department during the presidency of Ronald Reagan.[2] In 1992, President George H.W. Bush appointed him to chair the Counter-terrorism Security Group and to a seat on the United States National Security Council. President Bill Clinton retained Clarke and in 1998 promoted him to be the National Coordinator for Security, Infrastructure Protection, and Counter-terrorism, the chief counter-terrorism adviser on the National Security Council. Under President George W. Bush, Clarke initially continued in the same position, but the position was no longer given cabinet-level access. He later became the Special Advisor to the President on cybersecurity. Clarke left the Bush administration in 2003.

Reason why he left Bush Jnr Administration was because he could not get Bush to listen to him about the inaccuracies in building a case for war on Iraq, WMD and those responsible for 9/11.

Also, check out Al-Qaeda on google . Here is a small extract for you...

Al-Qaeda (/ælˈkaɪdə/ or /ˌælkɑːˈiːdə/; Arabic: القاعدة‎‎ al-qāʿidah, Arabic: [ælqɑːʕɪdɐ], translation: "The Base", "The Foundation" or "The Fundament" and alternatively spelled al-Qaida, al-Qæda and sometimes al-Qa'ida) is a militant Sunni Islamist multi-national organization founded in 1988[26] by Osama bin Laden, Abdullah Azzam,[27] and several other Arab volunteers who fought against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s.[28][29][30]a

How old was Obama in 1988 and what was he doing at the time?

Also, do you recall what DT was saying during his electioneering about Syria and Russa and what is he saying now? They kill little babies. Who are 'THEY'?

Where is the evidence to UN after it was agreed to investigate what and how the deaths happened?

Why jump the gun with no evidence without Congressional approval.

Where is the evidence on the delivery of the chemical weapon? I'm hearing proxies and indications and support but no evidence and no one is asking key questions on

1. who has the chemical weapons
2. how were they delivered
3. why now when peace was nearer and ISIS in retreat

Don't you guys REALLY want to know what's happening?

Why the bombs in;
-London
-Russia
-Sweden
-Egypt

Just disinformation to play the simple public opinion for making the case for war.

There are so many stinks all over this just like 9/11. Makes me feel sad. :( Very very sad :cry:

Last edited:
Lies and dissemination are now part of the political toolkit as Ronald copies Putin. Mrs poodle May will do the same fairly soon as she apes him.
Very foolish of the politicians to lose what little credibility they once had.

The US could have saved itself trillions of dollars by being the nice guys and staying home but Kennedy thought he could use US military power to force the issues his way. The results of a failed Vietnam and now a failed Middle East policy are glaringly obvious to all but Washington with its heads in the clouds. The lessons haven't been learnt and it may be too late. Bombs aren't enough. Less is more.

Last edited:
Lies and dissemination are now part of the political toolkit as Ronald copies Putin. Mrs poodle May will do the same fairly soon as she apes him.
Very foolish of the politicians to lose what little credibility they once had.

Well worth listening to RT News channel on Freeview 135.

Get a more balanced set of debate and questions.

https://www.rt.com/news/

You should try seeking truth a little harder. That's a BS alternative fact lie, call it what you will. Say it enough and people will come do believe in it like the gospels.

How much do you think it costs to mobilise an army and then bring it back again with a few limbs missing here and there?

Sorting out the financial crises wasn't cheap either.

Now Trump has been handed an economy with growing employment and stabilising liquidated banking system. Numpty thinks his achieved all that in the last month if you were to ask him.

I have notice quite a few people including Trump still on electioneering track knocking and brandishing Obama's name. He is sorely missed as far as I can make out.

Trump is already in the pocket of the establishment. Good little puppy will do as his told from now on and **** in the corner when his told to.

Gotta laff. Drain the swamp indeed. Bet his missing his ratings ;)

What was the US debt before Obama, and what was it after? Let's stick to facts.

Attachments

• Harrier.PNG
    Harrier.PNG
    29.8 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
. . . why Trump voters continue to back the president even as his administration works against their interests: “It’s like you found a finger in your chili and you’re still going to eat the chili because you told everyone how much you love chili.”

--Alec Baldwin

Just answer the question.

You need to put it in context though. Just pointing to doubling of debt is not fair cop. Coming out of banking crises with big rise in unemployment and failing businesses and mortgage collapse meant a big reduction in tax revenue as well as increase in social spending?

AND who was responsible for all that? I'm sure you'll enlighten us with your wisdom.

Barack Obama - The national debt grew the most dollar-wise during President Obama's two terms. He added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase, in seven years. This was the fifth-largest increase percentage-wise. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt in two years.

Obama's budget increased defense spending to between $700 billion and $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis. He also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over ten years. But these savings didn't show up until the later years. For more, see National Debt Under Obama.

us-federal-debt-percentage-gdp-by-president-political-party.jpg

us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg

us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party-2010.jpg

us_national_debt.jpg

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...inform288&gws_rd=cr&ei=p03qWNnTLaXLgAaT_pmIAw

. . . why Trump voters continue to back the president even as his administration works against their interests: “It’s like you found a finger in your chili and you’re still going to eat the chili because you told everyone how much you love chili.”

--Alec Baldwin

That is a human conditioning called consistency which is a weapon of the ego to sustain the I in the am. (y)

Just answer the question.

So you should have enough data by now.

You've asked for the numbers. Here they are.

Increase in Billions US $ President Political Party
$153 Franklin D. Roosevelt Democratic
$55 Harry S. Truman Democratic
$31 Dwight D. Eisenhower Republican
$20 John F. Kennedy Democratic
$58 Lyndon B. Johnson Democratic
$115 Richard Nixon Republican
$145 Gerald Ford Republican
$280 Jimmy Carter Democratic
$1,692 Ronald Reagan Republican
$1,401 George H.W. Bush Republican
$1,627 Bill Clinton Democratic
$4,357 George W. Bush Republican
$8,134 Barack H. Obama Democratic

I'd recommend one should consider following to get a better handle and refflection over those numbers.

1. inflation,
2. previous bank bailout,
3. stimulus spending,
4. drop in tax revenue
5. health care reform
6. ending wars and bringing troops back some needing way more extra health cover

Moreover, 2 trillion of that 8 for Obama had absolutely nothing to do with him. It's probably more but can't be asked to labour the point.

Anyhow even without the 2 trillion not accounted for by Obama's actions, the numbers are 8 v 10 Tr. That's a 25% margin of error. Which makes your blurb a pretty lame alternative fact.

Now Republicans can benefit from Obama's correction just like Bush benefited from Clinton's over reduced unemployment payout and extra tax revenue and benefits from Obama care as highlighted in that article.

I get it... Too much thinking for the red neck republican to mull over. Soundbites and alternative facts good enough for them. :cheesy:

Here's a little something for the Republicans to stick in their pipes.

ObamasNumbers-2015-Q4.png

Certainly be interesting to see how Trump's numbers hold up :whistling