Trading the SPX

Buy The Dips, Your EXP Flat looks good....

:cool: :)

Either that or it one hell of a 1, 2, i,ii of the 38.2% & lesser W4 low...

Bez said:
Buy The Dips, Your EXP Flat looks good....

t
Either that or it one hell of a 1, 2, maybe all those guys,the they family,is just one guy and he said this morning,i'll take spus down 20 points shake out all the longs,get everyone short,and the get long and rally it 20 pts,hell i can move the mrkt anywhere i want

Or there's this last chance saloon count of a wave v

Attachments

• last channce saloon.jpg
    last channce saloon.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 145
Bez said:
Your EX Flat looks good....

Was a bit early :p (final wave e more panicky than expected) but c-wave squeeze appears to be on

Squeeze back to SPX 1419 would be beautiful, give everyone false sense of security before the guillotine drops and sends the SPX down to 1320

Its a last chance price point the bears could keep it in a lesser degree formation..They will always attack a previous lesser degree wave 4, just as the bulls will buy a wave 4 point as seen at the low today.
I'd be a little surprised if drops hard from here though as its more of a desperation point..If the bears were still in control they would of hammered the alt correction point & they didn't... :?:

That expanded flat count....

Fits well with OE mischief for Firday :?:

Attachments

• expandedflatspx.jpg
    expandedflatspx.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 139
This is to help people with there intermediate time frame orders and to expand a little on BTD's delta chart.

;)

Attachments

• delta.jpg
    delta.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 169
Bez said:
Hmm these "half hour" out turns are pesky...

For those who are interested, have a look at the 5min bars from the 17:25 high to the 19:40 low..There are 26 bars (26 is13X2 always keep an eye on the alt double fibs) I personally would of liked a 34 bar move but the number 26 is always one to watch...:eek:

The clue that I missed (trading stocks) was the move up from the 15:25 was also 26 bars..a very strong hint that it was working the double fibs :eek:

This is an awesome post Bez
icon14.gif
.....amazing because a few weeks ago I uncovered these intra and multi day cycles using Lunar cycles and Excel, sorted them into 5 min bars, but never saw the connection that the series was indeed fib and double fibs :eek: Very nice post.

I have the 26 x 5 bar cycle as being 132 minutes

As the cycles get larger they lose their fib ratios and many of them skip market hours, but check out these two:

Cycle1 - close to double 144 fib
Cycle2 - close to 610 fib

I should have seen today's low could have been these two.

intradayaw6.png

Last edited:
Yep Joachim Bahr-Vollrath, the guy who taught Rober Fisher, did some papers in the 70's on the use of the double fibs with in EW.

The lower numbers 10,16,26,42,68 & 110 crop up all the time in price triangles.

Glad you picked up on the post :)

I had noticed myself that 5-minute thing at some point, but I haven't tried to use it yet because I usually don't trade intraday and coincidentally I'd been thinking about "patterns of time" on larger charts. Is this the philosophy of delta, or is it more complicated using patterns of price as well? Because ultimately trading is about finding those pivots of time or price, as either would be extremely profitable. The problem is also finding the right pattern, so how subjective is this delta method? I don't know anythign about Hurst or Gann or Spiral, and all I know about Elliott is the 5 wave thing which I've never used in practice. So I've got reading to do, right?

Hi Chocolate,

Delta is repeating points of time based on Fibonacci. It mirrors EW which itself is based on Fibonacci. Waves just follow the fibs as the old saying goes.

The wilder method is very subjective based on standard deviation of points, the Fibonacci version as favoured delta directors is far less subjective especially on the lower time frames ie the Inter downwards.
Yes knowing the patterns is a big part, thats were EW comes in, be it a 5 wave move or just a simple 1:1 into a delta window you get a powerful low risk signal.

Its not an easy method by any means.. It requires a ton of work & effort but its rewarding when things start to slot into place.:)

Count a 26x5 backwards from todays 12:48 ET (16:48 GMT) trend change so far produced morning high around 10:38 (14:38 GMT)

Looking to trade opposite direction of 12:48 (16:48) today

Edit: No opinion on direction

Last edited:
Today is a blue day ( day 4) so the rotation should be a low high low....

But on blue days we can have an extra point, so the rotation could go, low, high, low then high again.. I'm leaning on the extra point rotation order at the mo.

A chart makes things easier....

The time window is key if it slips out of the window highlighted on the chart the odds flip back to a 3 point rotation...

Edit: its had an early throw ( 16 bars) so the odds favour a flip back on to the 3 point rotation..

Attachments

• delta intra.jpg
    delta intra.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 175
  • early throw.jpg
    early throw.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Went short at 12:49 based on NYSE $tick divergence

Fakeout rally just mirror image of yesterdays fakeout sell at yesterdays lows.

Gotta love these 5 min Fibs.....just awesome.

mirrorxu9.png

Reactions: Bez
Gann 6x1 holding down rallies so far.....dont know if it will break above or not...its trying hard to

6x1ka3.png

Edit: Typo....12x1 should read 24x1

Last edited: