Trading ES (Q1 2004)

Yes it does count as a 123 Frugi. It's just not too easy to see the entry, but it is easy to see your exit at 1160 if it all goes Eve up.

buggered if I can trade your instrument to save my life!!!...... :( ......but the conversation sure is a wheeze in between your Adam n Eve's & saucer thingymajigs..... :D :cheesy:

I know, in our indolence we never quite got round to constructing her tunic and bow. Most undignified I know, poor thing. But they all start starkers, then the clothes can be made to fit perfectly.

The larger male clanger wears just a tunic (I think) so requires a mite less graft.

You have felt? Ex-cellent, that sounds like a serious committment.

What must casual observers of this thread think of us? :rolleyes:

Edit: My stop's at 1161. :D

Sorry for not adding a chart but trin has just broke a triangle formation up north - bearish

I rather like Skim's H&S discription...when's the book coming out by the way :?:

CJ

Last edited:
A good ride down and an exit in profit is all that you need - picking bottoms takes practice! LOL

Out of interest, did you exit at 1152 because of the diagonal trendline from the bottoms on 3 March and 5 March?

That, pivot point from Friday, the triangle target on 1min d4f had been reached....but most important of all.....it was dinner time!!!!

Well...i suppose that wot happens when u r hungry....actual target for traingle was 1,150.8!!

Here is the triangle

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    42.2 KB · Views: 309
Phew....wasn't acting like 3 peak pd so shorted again...buzzin that i did.

So with the rising wedge now broken on the day chart...start of a new trend down??

Just for the record ...

It's not that often that you see such a nicely formed Adam & Eve top, so for the record this is it in all its glory.

It's just a version of a double top, and a nice 123 short to boot.

Enjoy!

Oh, and for anyone remotely interested ... it's on page 85 of Alan Farley's book The Master Swing Trader.

Attachments

• cme-es04h- 10 minute.jpg
    cme-es04h- 10 minute.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 256
Of course you know its all Bosch :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• paradise.jpg
    paradise.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 217