Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

The latest TEC email from today almost has me convinced to rejoin again......................NOT!

Hi Everyone

An emergency Webinar is being set up for this evening, I will be putting the webinar links on the updates page this afternoon. This is a must watch as it is going to benefit you immensely. I have already given a brief piece of information on its content today on the mic but you will be doing yourself no favours by missing it. There are two webinars later tonight and I will show and explain everything on there. As always at this time there is no financial implications on you as what i am going to show is free to my current members as is the alert system, but this is enormous.

Please ensure every one of you are there

Pappa C

I agree, sue every last mofo snakeoil vendor.. make that easy money a bit harder to earn.

I view this type of scenario the same as I do trading from the standpoint of is the reward worth the risk or time spent in getting it. For £100 if I can get this by just putting in a complaint to Paypal then yes it is worth it because that takes all of 5 minutes. However, if it required me to do much more then I would consider that my time is worth more that the "potential" of getting £100 and just let it go.

Paul

The latest TEC email from today almost has me convinced to rejoin again......................NOT!

Hi Everyone

An emergency Webinar is being set up for this evening, I will be putting the webinar links on the updates page this afternoon. This is a must watch as it is going to benefit you immensely. I have already given a brief piece of information on its content today on the mic but you will be doing yourself no favours by missing it. There are two webinars later tonight and I will show and explain everything on there. As always at this time there is no financial implications on you as what i am going to show is free to my current members as is the alert system, but this is enormous.

Pappa C

Record it for lulz. Ask in the technical advice forum here if you want advice on how to do it. Then stick it on youtube.

Hi Everyone

Pappa C

Looks like an emergency for someone, all right :cheesy:

Oh and crazymarkets everytime I see that certificate I crack up.. maybe its because the picture looks like a scene straight off 'Rogue Traders' on BBC1

I view this type of scenario the same as I do trading from the standpoint of is the reward worth the risk or time spent in getting it. For £100 if I can get this by just putting in a complaint to Paypal then yes it is worth it because that takes all of 5 minutes. However, if it required me to do much more then I would consider that my time is worth more that the "potential" of getting £100 and just let it go.

Paul

Paul, I see your point but personally I see the need to claim refunds whenever the goods or services don't meet client expectations. The only way products like this will improve is if people consistantly learn to claim refunds thus squeezing the vendors profit and loss sheet. Hopefully that will lead to dodgy goods and services not being promoted by the bigger mailing list holders.

If the PayPal method fails then issue court procedings. It's straight forward and you can add the cost to the debt. Your point is valid about time and effort etc but it's also the same for the vendor. In this case the guy sits in his back kitchen from 6am til 5pm calling his signals. That doesn't offer up much time to be dealing with court details let alone making an apperance miles away from his home. On that point alone you can almost be certain that he'll pay you.

Steve.

Record it for lulz. Ask in the technical advice forum here if you want advice on how to do it. Then stick it on youtube.

If I could I would but unfortunately, or should that be fortunately, I'm no longer a member so I won't have access, however I think Rap is & does, so if he's around at all maybe he would be so gracious as to copy it and provide tomorrows entertainment

Please Rap (y)

:clap::clap: Have to agree with Steve.

Time is money...very true, but principle is important too....Especially when the likes of PC have deliberately set about creating a massive ruse to rip off the unsuspecting.

My view...don't let the buggers get away with it!

Paul, I see your point but personally I see the need to claim refunds whenever the goods or services don't meet client expectations. The only way products like this will improve is if people consistantly learn to claim refunds thus squeezing the vendors profit and loss sheet. Hopefully that will lead to dodgy goods and services not being promoted by the bigger mailing list holders.

If the PayPal method fails then issue court procedings. It's straight forward and you can add the cost to the debt. Your point is valid about time and effort etc but it's also the same for the vendor. In this case the guy sits in his back kitchen from 6am til 5pm calling his signals. That doesn't offer up much time to be dealing with court details let alone making an apperance miles away from his home. On that point alone you can almost be certain that he'll pay you.

Steve.

You are such a patronising ********... is this the only way you get anybody to give you any attention!

It was actually a compliment, (although I forgot to rep. your post.) I was applauding your take it on the chin/move on/put it down to life experience attitude...heh ho..:rolleyes:

Absolutely Swan, I'm always happy to answer any questions which anyone has on trading.

And you're right about the 'road testing' as you call it. In this game you have to be prepared to keep learning. But, having said that, the more you already know the harder it is to find something that genuinely teaches something 'new'.

In terms of 'out of the box' systems which are out there... obviously we know that many of them (I'd like to use the words 'vast majority') are utter rubbish. This shouldn't put people off looking though because every so often you will come across something really nice. Of course, in terms of 'out of the box' systems there is no 'one fits all' solution and I'll explain why. In simple terms each one of us is wired differently and as a result we'll always react, on occasion, in a manner which reflects our own personality. Therefore, to some degree, our trading styles and habits will reflect ourselves as individuals rather than the style and habits of a system author.

In terms of the different systems themselves - I've never had a problem spending money on something which I feel is well thought out and backed up with plenty of research / data / testing / results etc. If I buy it and it doesnt 'tick the boxes' it goes straight back for a refund.

In terms of what I do tend to buy - I buy things which I think fit in with my current way of thinking. Also things that fit in with my 'trading personality'.

In the end, no matter what anyone buys (of the shelf), you will, to some extent, have to modify it to suit your own particular personality. And obviously this is where people struggle especially if they have had previous bad experiences. Trading the financial markets is generally regarded as largely being 'counter intuitive' and therefore most peoples minor modifications to various systems result in a negative impact on that system.

As I keep saying, learning to trade for ones self is step by step process. There doesn't appear to be many (any) short cuts. Notice how many of the seminar sellers always advertise in such a way as to suggest that their methods shortcut the learning process - they're telling lies!

Steve.

Top posting Steve...:)

Who is he? medbs that is?

someone who rocked up to t2w with a final holy grail strategy...and then promptly blew his demo account much to everyone's amusment.
not sure who the guy in the vid is it was just the 100% accuracy that made me think of dear old medbs

Who am I?.

kishorem.jpg

more.jpg

Kishore M

http://forexincomereview.com/go/ifxprofits/

Last edited:
this indian guy probably makes chalmers look like Paul Tudor Jones..

'..explosive.. profit.. technique' :LOL: