Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Pazcienza that is a spot on post imho, very accurate, there is not one point in there that I would disagree with.

Everyone obviously had their own reasons for wanting to believe the badly written sales hype, mine was because I'd wanted to begin trading for years and this seemed a reasonable way to kick it off, and in fairness it has done just that, obviously that's not to say that it justifies leaving a oner with the guy who has so blatantly lied and deceived.

I now have mentors that are genuinely decent people that I am learning from. Yesterday I had a superb day, today was a bit of a nightmare, I'm not stupid enough to think that there won't be many more of both along the way but each one will make me stronger.

There will always be the 'Black Swans' of this world lurking around every corner, let's face it we've all worked with our fair share of dingbats or we can't say we've lived, all he has been to me is a minor distraction, a form of black entertainment if you like when my trading day has ended.

I hope that along my trading journey I meet more of the Pacienza type than the Black Swans.

Cheers

Good man (y).

Remember, all the "technical" tools you need are freely available. If you want my number one, it's support / resistance. Seriously, it's that simple. Study that, and it can be the foundation for all your trading.

The majority of it really is down to the user - the patience to wait for good set ups, the discipline to plan your trades and manage them according to your plan.

There are plenty of good threads on here, forex factory, elite trader and so on. Exhaust those before you spend any more money.

Pazienza,

if I could learn the difference between a retrace and a trend reversal too ! I mean as the candles are forming, dead easy with 20/20 hindsight!

Pazienza,

if I could learn the difference between a retrace and a trend reversal too ! I mean as the candles are forming, dead easy with 20/20 hindsight!

You can't predict the future. You can limit your trading to areas of higher probability and you can wait for entry triggers before clicking buy or sell.

You can use basic S/R to determine likely trouble areas and you can adjust your stops accordingly to reduce risk and protect capital.

This stuff is simple (not easy, but simple).

Only enter trades close to places where you know you'll be wrong. That keeps stops small and opens the door to large wins. Start trading a simple method and record your results. Make up a 'check list' which you go through for each trade. Start small but make it real money. Demo accounts are just to get used to operating the various functions on the platform. Aim to gather results from 60 trades. Then review.

This is a very simple basis to start from.

Steve.

This whole business has just made me realise how much I have got to learn, but the tools to do this are out there freely available, at the end of the day it is down to the individual.

In a perverse sort of way I am grateful for it, it has provided ample entertainment and is continuing to do so, but more importantly it has focussed my mind on what I need to do personally to make any 'real' progress in Forex trading... and its got nothing to do with paying for anything!

This whole business has just made me realise how much I have got to learn, but the tools to do this are out there freely available, at the end of the day it is down to the individual.
In a perverse sort of way I am grateful for it, it has provided ample entertainment and is continuing to do so, but more importantly it has focussed my mind on what I need to do personally to make any 'real' progress in Forex trading... and its got nothing to do with paying for anything!

Give the man a shiny..

Only enter trades close to places where you know you'll be wrong. That keeps stops small and opens the door to large wins. Start trading a simple method and record your results. Make up a 'check list' which you go through for each trade. Start small but make it real money. Demo accounts are just to get used to operating the various functions on the platform. Aim to gather results from 60 trades. Then review.

This is a very simple basis to start from.

Steve.

Steve, it may be a good time to remind the noobs on this thread just how long it took you to become consistently profitable, also, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you *road tested* a few out of the box systems that you wrote off and put it down to experience..

Steve, it may be a good time to remind the noobs on this thread just how long it took you to become consistently profitable, also, and correct me if I'm wrong, but you *road tested* a few out of the box systems that you wrote off and put it down to experience..

LOL Why not get your money back if you can - not because you're a jerk off, but as a matter of principle? These people were ripped of - experience or not, they should get their money back.

I don't know why you pretend to have me on ignore - it can't be that painful to read what I post, surely?

LOL Why not get your money back if you can - not because you're a jerk off, but as a matter of principle? These people were ripped of - experience or not, they should get their money back.

I don't know why you pretend to have me on ignore - it can't be that painful to read what I post, surely?

I agree, sue every last mofo snakeoil vendor.. make that easy money a bit harder to earn.

pips14.jpg

Graham Laurie sent emails promoting Trading Elite Club run by Paul Chalmers. It became apparent that the service is a scam. Members voicing their concerns were taken out, and started to congregate on forums such as T2W. This discussion provides true results, and gives people a true reflection of what is going on. Both men protested their innocence, before Graham finally distanced himself from the scam. Expect further scams including automated software, while continued excuses will be provided.

Nice to see that the thread has become more civilised at last.

Excellent posts from Pazman, SteveSpray and others (even the Swans are now reasonable as well). Considering the way that Chalmers has dealt with his customers and continues to seek new blood to enhance his bank balance, I feel it is only fair to pursue him for the £100's to damage him back the way that he has been and continues to do so. IMO the worse damage is not the loss of the £100, but the degradation of trading accounts if taking his trades and the fact that absolutely no eduaction is gained while doing this.

It is good to see that the experience has spurred people on to actually learn how to trade though. This is in no way a credit to his service of course, but to the info. that comes from the likes of forumes like this. I also feel that it is important to continue to highlight the 'service' for the farce that it is to stop others from falling for it and adding to the income stream for Chalmers.

Chalmers you need to stop. It is not for the 'impact' that you and your follwers are going to have on the multi trillion dollar industry, but the impact you are having on peoples hopes and dreams. You are fortunate to be operating in an environment that allows you to get away with this. You are very silly to have made up the story that you and all your family were in grave danger. At the same time you surely must appreciate that to continue in this vein you may just turn over the wrong person one day and they may not appreciate your 'no refunds' policy.

11,11,11,-1,1,11,0,4,-1 These are the scalping results taken directly from Pauls results page for yesterday... whilst i am not even going to mention the fact all his sheep will have minus figures for the smaller trades and its clear he is not even trading his own signals... HE HAS CONVENIENTLY FORGOT THE -17 and -22 SPIKES THAT HE TALKED ABOUT AND HAD NO CONTROL OVER !!!!!!!

'IF MY SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK, i'LL JUST LIE THAT IT DOES'.. Paul 'proper clown' Chalmers.......

Ps join my trading club... with little finger on lip, it made one BILLION dollars yesterday......

Last edited:

Absolutely Swan, I'm always happy to answer any questions which anyone has on trading.

And you're right about the 'road testing' as you call it. In this game you have to be prepared to keep learning. But, having said that, the more you already know the harder it is to find something that genuinely teaches something 'new'.

In terms of 'out of the box' systems which are out there... obviously we know that many of them (I'd like to use the words 'vast majority') are utter rubbish. This shouldn't put people off looking though because every so often you will come across something really nice. Of course, in terms of 'out of the box' systems there is no 'one fits all' solution and I'll explain why. In simple terms each one of us is wired differently and as a result we'll always react, on occasion, in a manner which reflects our own personality. Therefore, to some degree, our trading styles and habits will reflect ourselves as individuals rather than the style and habits of a system author.

In terms of the different systems themselves - I've never had a problem spending money on something which I feel is well thought out and backed up with plenty of research / data / testing / results etc. If I buy it and it doesnt 'tick the boxes' it goes straight back for a refund.

In terms of what I do tend to buy - I buy things which I think fit in with my current way of thinking. Also things that fit in with my 'trading personality'.

In the end, no matter what anyone buys (of the shelf), you will, to some extent, have to modify it to suit your own particular personality. And obviously this is where people struggle especially if they have had previous bad experiences. Trading the financial markets is generally regarded as largely being 'counter intuitive' and therefore most peoples minor modifications to various systems result in a negative impact on that system.

As I keep saying, learning to trade for ones self is step by step process. There doesn't appear to be many (any) short cuts. Notice how many of the seminar sellers always advertise in such a way as to suggest that their methods shortcut the learning process - they're telling lies!

Steve.

Last edited:
Bit quiet in here at the momemt, perhaps the latest email sent out from the infamous Paul Chalmers today will spice things up a little:-

Hi Everyone

Great day yesterday and thanks for the emails from everyone. As you can see we made a step change yesterday and wow what a difference. We had many winning trades and ended up in a great position. I am on EUR/USD but will be back on GBP/USD. There will be an option in about two weeks to trade either or both as we go to two markets. This morning again the points were flowing but a weird spike this afternoon followed by 6 retraces of average 12 points in 80 wasn't good for trading but we don't get this situation that often.It is great to see people disappearing again today with good points made.

Maybe one day I will tell you what happened but I am happy it did. From the number of emails I can see people are happy as well. This will now continue and start making people some great points as we have seen since yesterdays and this mornings performance. As you can see there have been lots of additions to the website which people have commented on.

The night system is looking great and will be set for March to make some points while you sleep. The auto trading system is going well and I will send out the names on the weekend of the chosen testers

I am pleased to see people are using the news alert system and making some good points with it . I am just waiting for one big one which is due pretty soon as we haven't had one for a while.

With the EUR/USD we will normally get two really good moves per day that will give us great points with the signal system and the scalpers are pretty happy again so we are back to the days in December where the points tally was 280 on scalping without the 311 points signal to signal in 8 days!! .

As you have heard since yesterday the spring is back in my voice and we are on our way. January was pretty lean after a great December but I am now looking at a great February so onwards and upwards.

With the additions I have briefly explained it is going to be a very exciting 4 weeks.

Thankfully all the stupidity has stopped and I can look forward to concentrating on the markets and making points. I move to a new office tomorrow (thursday) and will be starting just form tomorrow at 07:00hrs (unregistered address for obvious reasons) to ensure you get the service you deserve. I will be arranging a webinar for everyone on Sunday and the registration button will be on the website to register for this on Saturday to give you the up to date information and progress on everything.

Pappa C

That's it, cut & pasted, any thoughts?

Quality. you could spend hours ripping this to pieces.

You are such a patronising ********... is this the only way you get anybody to give you any attention!

you should just ignore Black C*ck. for someone who goes on about
1)we sholdnt be complaining or
2) being on this website

he doesnt half like to add his zero value.

Last edited: