Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

A couple of things for the wider audience on this thread, it may be worth you lurking on the calls and set up threads; look out for Pete, Flash, DDI, Pocrel and Chow Clown. See how their performance/technique differs to Pappa Lazarou. They may welcome the participation. Heh, it'll cost you nothing. Not suggesting you should *run* their trades but if you did you'd probably be pip positive...

I used to contribute when I attempted to take small TF trades and swing trades concurrently, particularly in the month of December, my last contribution was early Jan..here's a link showing my last small TF trades of December and my final small TF trades this year (Jan).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1189.html#post1370800

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1167.html#post1362514

Oh, one more thing as this is my last contribution to this thread, we were discussing Phil Newton before on the main forum, thuoght occured that he may be able to help, I happen to think he's full up in his room but here's a link to his site anyhow. Now Phil just doesn't *do* calls he educates you, properly. You will not find better if this is the kind of teaching you're after. £360 per Q is nothing.

http://www.trading-strategies.info/

A couple of things for the wider audience on this thread, it may be worth you lurking on the calls and set up threads; look out for Pete, Flash, DDI, Pocrel and Chow Clown. See how their performance/technique differs to Pappa Lazarou. They may welcome the participation. Heh, it'll cost you nothing. Not suggesting you should *run* their trades but if you did you'd probably be pip positive...

I used to contribute when I attempted to take small TF trades and swing trades concurrently, particularly in the month of December, my last contribution was early Jan..here's a link showing my last small TF trades of December and my final small TF trades this year (Jan).

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1189.html#post1370800

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...ding-live-calls-set-ups-1167.html#post1362514

God, that first one! Where to start shredding all the garbage you wrote about that? The MA is acting as support is it :LOL:?

Also, isn't that thread supposed to be for LIVE calls? Why were you posting "your trades" :)lol::clap:) after the event?

oh my god i am so embarrased for you i almost have sympathy.

'kin 'ell, for duck's sake. I'd point out the uncanny point/counterpoint/metacounterpoint here but tbh i cba, better to just keep pickin' up pips under the radar, know what i mean, my mate in cheshire is laughing right now. This is a great thread, keep it going, guys. ENDEX

Oh, one more thing as this is my last contribution to this thread, we were discussing Phil Newton before on the main forum, thuoght occured that he may be able to help, I happen to think he's full up in his room but here's a link to his site anyhow. Now Phil just doesn't *do* calls he educates you, properly. You will not find better if this is the kind of teaching you're after. £360 per Q is nothing.

http://www.trading-strategies.info/
only good thing you have said here hope you fook off for good and go trade not post,as you guys can see dicks like black swan go too far with too much time on their hands.you would have thought he wouldnt have time for forums unless he has something to sell:mad:

only good thing you have said here hope you fook off for good and go trade not post,as you guys can see dicks like black swan go too far with too much time on their hands.you would have thought he wouldnt have time for forums unless he has something to sell:mad:

What on earth are you ranting over? I've nothing to sell. Time on hands? Well yes, that tends to go with the job when you have 'stage one' of your trader development *sorted* and are at an exciting crossroads. :)

a friend of mine works for paypal and she says in december over 15k went into aj chalmers account in a week,they froze the account they say alot of people got refunds but some havent asked is this crook in jail or on bail
Oh really...

Luv to see their faces when you tell them to go short or long risking ten percent, 6 grand...:eek:

I'd love to see their faces too...there's another Bison in the making in my room.

He's a poker player too funnily enough! These guys seem to have an uncanny skill in knowing which calls to take and which ones to avoid.

Attachments

• sean.jpg
    sean.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
What on earth are you ranting over? I've nothing to sell. Time on hands? Well yes, that tends to go with the job when you have 'stage one' of your trader development *sorted* and are at an exciting crossroads. :)

you are only at stage one of your trading development. Not that much ahead of must newbies on here. well done black swan

you are only at stage one of your trading development. Not that much ahead of must newbies on here. well done black swan

You have no idea of the time, effort and discipline it requires in order to become a consistently profitable (self employed) FX trader..You got a refund yet? Oh, I forgot, that's too small time for you, you're taking him to court...:whistling

I'd love to see their faces too...there's another Bison in the making in my room.

He's a poker player too funnily enough! These guys seem to have an uncanny skill in knowing which calls to take and which ones to avoid.

Was he risking it all? Can't quite follow the commentary..We've all done that starting out though Tom havn't we? Risking 30% per trade on a small account? Havn't we..?:eek:

Was he risking it all? Can't quite follow the commentary..We've all done that starting out though Tom havn't we? Risking 30% per trade on a small account? Havn't we..?:eek:

risking 30% per trade is absolutely ridiculous. The probility of ruin is 1. You claim to be an experienced trader. no one should risk 3% (max) of their bank per trade. Even going from risking 3% to 4% increases the chance of ruin exponentially.

Black Swan is unhappy, hes in a buy and is 200 ticks offside.:(

risking 30% per trade is absolutely ridiculous. The probility of ruin is 1. You claim to be an experienced trader. no one should risk 3% (max) of their bank per trade. Even going from risking 3% to 4% increases the chance of ruin exponentially.

Black Swan is unhappy, hes in a buy and is 200 ticks offside.:(

<sigh> I avoid discussing trading with fooktards, but for you I'll make an exception, just the once, then I'm done with you and you're on ignore. Tom is trading newbies, at that 'new to trading stage' you'd have to be a very rare beast not to blow your first couple of very small accounts up; typically the 100-500 quid spread betting accounts whilst you discover trading.

If you havn't blown them up, and/or gone through the "wow, this is easy, I've just doubled my money" scenario, to then witness it dwindle to zero, then you've missed out on a very important and valuable lesson and I'd doubt if you've ever actually traded..

Now then, stop trying to put words into my mouth, I risk between 0.5 - 1% on trades, just suck up your pathetic small time loss there's a good lad...And FFS you're a grown man who has reduced himself to trolling and stalking a stranger on the internet...that's not just sad, it's 'damaged'...

Actually no, we have not ! I cant ever recall risking more than 2%

My max drawdown whilst demo trading was only 20% :LOL:

Heh, admire you're discipline from day one, (who mentored you? :p) You're so good you probably gave the paper cuts when paper trading, you are the Chuck Norris of trading man. How's the weather in Malta today, you sailing later?

My first account was 200 quid, that went, then re-fuelled it with 500, that went, not 'til I got to the next grand did it begin to work/sink in..Could you count those initial small accounts as trading accounts? Not sure...Great education though, wouldn't change a thing..:)

<sigh> I avoid discussing trading with fooktards, but for you I'll make an exception, just the once, then I'm done with you and you're on ignore. Tom is trading newbies, at that 'new to trading stage' you'd have to be a very rare beast not to blow your first couple of very small accounts up; typically the 100-500 quid spread betting accounts whilst you discover trading.

If you havn't blown them up, and/or gone through the "wow, this is easy, I've just doubled my money" scenario, to then witness it dwindle to zero, then you've missed out on a very important and valuable lesson and I'd doubt if you've ever actually traded..

Now then, stop trying to put words into my mouth, I risk between 0.5 - 1% on trades, just suck up your pathetic small time loss there's a good lad...And FFS you're a grown man who has reduced himself to trolling and stalking a stranger on the internet...that's not just sad, it's 'damaged'...

i m honoured to have your education and i am not trying to put words into your mouth. i just read what you write and then try and understand it.

so you risk 0.5-1. maybe i am wrong but didnt you say somewhere that you ve been 500 pips offside on a trade. so at 1 percent that would give you a bank of 50,000 pips.

as you are obviously a player i would estimate that you at least trade £10 per pip if not more.

wouldnt that give you a bank of at least £500,000.

you are a player:sleep:

for all learner traders, having an account like 100 or 500 pounds with the normal spreadbetting companies means the minimum stake size is still too much leverage for your account size and experience. so an idea you could try is this to help you with your trading:

make an account with Oanda. they have no minimum account size and no minimum deal size either. they also pay you sensible carry rates and by the SECOND :-0

now, because you can do no minimum deal sizes it means even with 100 pounds you can not trade with leverage. This is good for learners!

As well, because they pay proper rates and not stupid spreadbetter rollover or whatever, you can do carry trades.

So, what you can try is picking carry pairs like aussie yes or euro skandies and say you are ONLY going to trade positive carry. that meant that you dont have to decide whether you are buying or selling, for each pair you will always be doing one or other because of the carry.

then, because you can do small size, move a proportion of your account (say 20%) into a carry trade. then all you have to do as a trader is to decide WHEN to enter and exit and stops. by already knowing you are only buying or selling you have halved the amount of work :cool: and you are earning carry which is a small help for your account.

i dont work for oanda or anything but i think most people say they are a good company.