Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Why does a Master Trader need a Eureka moment for trading his supposedly successful system??

Thanks rap for the update:eek:

Eureka.... Pauls moment yesterday.. 'from this day onwards you will be getting the pips you deserve for being so loyal'

I could hardly wait after seeing Paul return full time to action three weeks ago... now i am happy to overlook the fact he hasnt had a winning week since that return, and that i am nearly 200 pips down from his every changing systems in that time... However today i was going to get those pips back i deserved!!!!!!

Todays trades, signal to signal... no scalping as his system has returned a loss everyday with 10 take profit and a 20 stoploss
07.30 sell @13653 15 pips WOOHOO
08.12 buy @13636 10 pips two wins on the bounce, can't remember that ever happening
08.45 sell@13648 5 pips... i have fallen of my chair...
09.15 buy@13640 -2 pips... Paul has this as breakeven, but conventiently forgets spread or the 2/3 second delay
09.31 sell@13639 -4 pips
09.40 buy@13638 -2 pips
09.50 sell@13644 -3 pips
10.05 buy@13644 -3pips
10.15 sell@ 13647 -5pips
10.25 buy@ 13649 -22pips
10.48 sell@ 13628 0 pips
11.05 buy@ 13625 -4 pips
11.23 sell@ 13623 -17 pips
no trades from paul as bouncey market over lunch
13.36 buy@ 13660 0 pips
13.57 sell@13664 -6 pips
14.33 buy@ 13685 -9 pips (high of the last two days was at 13690)

-59 pips ............... Back to form from Paul or as he is called proper Clown..

Ohh and he has just come on the mic to say it is like a tale of two halfs, this morning fantastic (see above after 09.30) and then a little disappointing this afternoon..

His new system is.... 'if it doesnt work, just claim that it does..

Why does a Master Trader need a Eureka moment for trading his supposedly successful system??

So he knows which trades to call tomorrow?

Doesn't he just jump from one idea to the next using the room subscribers as lab-rats? He doesn't have a 'proven system' does he? He doesn't even understand simple probability laws regarding trading. His trades (and trade management) are driven by raw emotion. He is putty in the hands of the forex markets, reacting to changes in price rather than trying to foresee them.

In terms of a 30 step journey from 'new trader' to 'experienced pro' he is on step 2 or perhaps 3 (but reverts to 2 under pressure). My guess is that many of the poeple paying £100.00 to him are already at a more advanced stage then he is.

Steve.

Eureka.... Pauls moment yesterday.. 'from this day onwards you will be getting the pips you deserve for being so loyal'

I could hardly wait after seeing Paul return full time to action three weeks ago... now i am happy to overlook the fact he hasnt had a winning week since that return, and that i am nearly 200 pips down from his every changing systems in that time... However today i was going to get those pips back i deserved!!!!!!

Todays trades, signal to signal... no scalping as his system has returned a loss everyday with 10 take profit and a 20 stoploss
07.30 sell @13653 15 pips WOOHOO
08.12 buy @13636 10 pips two wins on the bounce, can't remember that ever happening
08.45 sell@13648 5 pips... i have fallen of my chair...
09.15 buy@13640 -2 pips... Paul has this as breakeven, but conventiently forgets spread or the 2/3 second delay
09.31 sell@13639 -4 pips
09.40 buy@13638 -2 pips
09.50 sell@13644 -3 pips
10.05 buy@13644 -3pips
10.15 sell@ 13647 -5pips
10.25 buy@ 13649 -22pips
10.48 sell@ 13628 0 pips
11.05 buy@ 13625 -4 pips
11.23 sell@ 13623 -17 pips
no trades from paul as bouncey market over lunch
13.36 buy@ 13660 0 pips
13.57 sell@13664 -6 pips
14.33 buy@ 13685 -9 pips (high of the last two days was at 13690)

-59 pips ............... Back to form from Paul or as he is called proper Clown..

Ohh and he has just come on the mic to say it is like a tale of two halfs, this morning fantastic (see above after 09.30) and then a little disappointing this afternoon..

His new system is.... 'if it doesnt work, just claim that it does..

looking at the frequency of big pappas trades it looks like he's trying to scalp, even if he was the best in the world this would never work in a live call environment as broker spreads/prices/fills/stops/delays make a huge difference.

Last edited:
I don't think he examines his market before he applies his methods, he just gets on with the trading. As a result he ends up applying a break-out method to a market which spends around 80% of its time in a range.

Bit quiet in here at the momemt, perhaps the latest email sent out from the infamous Paul Chalmers today will spice things up a little:-

Hi Everyone

Great day yesterday and thanks for the emails from everyone. As you can see we made a step change yesterday and wow what a difference. We had many winning trades and ended up in a great position. I am on EUR/USD but will be back on GBP/USD. There will be an option in about two weeks to trade either or both as we go to two markets. This morning again the points were flowing but a weird spike this afternoon followed by 6 retraces of average 12 points in 80 wasn't good for trading but we don't get this situation that often.It is great to see people disappearing again today with good points made.

Maybe one day I will tell you what happened but I am happy it did. From the number of emails I can see people are happy as well. This will now continue and start making people some great points as we have seen since yesterdays and this mornings performance. As you can see there have been lots of additions to the website which people have commented on.

The night system is looking great and will be set for March to make some points while you sleep. The auto trading system is going well and I will send out the names on the weekend of the chosen testers

I am pleased to see people are using the news alert system and making some good points with it . I am just waiting for one big one which is due pretty soon as we haven't had one for a while.

With the EUR/USD we will normally get two really good moves per day that will give us great points with the signal system and the scalpers are pretty happy again so we are back to the days in December where the points tally was 280 on scalping without the 311 points signal to signal in 8 days!! .

As you have heard since yesterday the spring is back in my voice and we are on our way. January was pretty lean after a great December but I am now looking at a great February so onwards and upwards.

With the additions I have briefly explained it is going to be a very exciting 4 weeks.

Thankfully all the stupidity has stopped and I can look forward to concentrating on the markets and making points. I move to a new office tomorrow (thursday) and will be starting just form tomorrow at 07:00hrs (unregistered address for obvious reasons) to ensure you get the service you deserve. I will be arranging a webinar for everyone on Sunday and the registration button will be on the website to register for this on Saturday to give you the up to date information and progress on everything.

Pappa C

That's it, cut & pasted, any thoughts?

I move to a new office tomorrow (thursday) and will be starting just form tomorrow at 07:00hrs (unregistered address for obvious reasons)

Pappa C

Any thoughts? Not really ones I could put into words.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think originally he used his home address as the business address which turned out to be a mistake. Obviously everyone wants to feel safe in their own home. I suspect that in hindsight he wished that he'd used a different address and for whatever reason he decided to say on air (in the live room) that the house he was operating from was actually a house that he'd rented to use purely as an office. At the time it seemed like a ploy to try and convince the room that he wasn't trading from home. He didn't help himself when, 20 mins laters, he said, "They're all still asleep upstairs" (or words to that effect) thus completely blowing the cover story regarding 'the house being purely an office'.

My understanding of UK Law is that Limited Company's are obliged to provide address details so that anyone with due cause has the ability to contact the company either by letter or in person.

Steve.

I think originally he used his home address as the business address which turned out to be a mistake. Obviously everyone wants to feel safe in their own home. I suspect that in hindsight he wished that he'd used a different address and for whatever reason he decided to say on air (in the live room) that the house he was operating from was actually a house that he'd rented to use purely as an office. At the time it seemed like a ploy to try and convince the room that he wasn't trading from home. He didn't help himself when, 20 mins laters, he said, "They're all still asleep upstairs" (or words to that effect) thus completely blowing the cover story regarding 'the house being purely an office'.

My understanding of UK Law is that Limited Company's are obliged to provide address details so that anyone with due cause has the ability to contact the company either by letter or in person.

Steve.

Steve, that just brought that exact moment back to me, and I've got to admit that the recollection of the sheer clumsy stupidity of the man at that precise moment had me belly laughing, the recollection of that moment alone is almost worth the £100 sub :LOL:

I just wanted to say a few things. This thread has been very entertaining, what with the fights and abuse and so on.

Some people feel aggrieved, and so they should. In my opinion you've basically been cheated. Ignore Black Swan and his "hundred quid, you're a loser" crap. He is well known as being a bullsh1tter extraordinaire - I think he must be the only person on here who believes that he makes any money trading. Why he poses as a successful trader is beyond me - I read his posts and he is such an obvious Walt, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. He's acted like a complete d1ck on this thread, probably trying to make himself look good. He failed miserably, but then he's used to failure - he experiences it every day when he's trading.

That said, he and others do have a point. Look at the home page of that site. For God's sake, chaps, is that not ringing alarm bells? The way it's written? The randomly distributed bold, the colour changes, the stupid pics of people trading in their garden, the "tick list" - it's a standard formula for every get rich quick scam ever made.

And the claims? Nobody is going to sell you the keys to the mansion for a hundred sheets a month. Why the f*** would they? Why wouldn't they just trade their system?

Stop looking for short cuts, and open your eyes. I hope you all get refunds, but once you do, realise something - trading is a skill. It must be learned. Everyone's path will be different. But nobody's path to success lies down roads like the one you've just taken.

One more time - what you signed up to was a blatant, obvious con. Learn from the experience, and if you do, that might just be the best £100 you ever spent.

The night system is looking great and will be set for March to make some points while you sleep.

Que? Is he suggesting he has an EA, that *works* on a SB platform when you're asleep, and you PC is switched off? <inserts blinking eyes emoticon>

Pazcienza that is a spot on post imho, very accurate, there is not one point in there that I would disagree with.

Everyone obviously had their own reasons for wanting to believe the badly written sales hype, mine was because I'd wanted to begin trading for years and this seemed a reasonable way to kick it off, and in fairness it has done just that, obviously that's not to say that it justifies leaving a oner with the guy who has so blatantly lied and deceived.

I now have mentors that are genuinely decent people that I am learning from. Yesterday I had a superb day, today was a bit of a nightmare, I'm not stupid enough to think that there won't be many more of both along the way but each one will make me stronger.

There will always be the 'Black Swans' of this world lurking around every corner, let's face it we've all worked with our fair share of dingbats or we can't say we've lived, all he has been to me is a minor distraction, a form of black entertainment if you like when my trading day has ended.

I hope that along my trading journey I meet more of the Pacienza type than the Black Swans.

Cheers