Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

pips15.jpg

Graham Laurie sent emails promoting Trading Elite Club run by Paul Chalmers. It became apparent that the service is a scam. Members voicing their concerns were taken out, and started to congregate on forums such as T2W. This discussion provides true results, and gives people a true reflection of what is going on. Both men protested their innocence, before Graham finally distanced himself from the scam. Expect further scams including automated software, while continued excuses will be provided.

this indian guy probably makes chalmers look like Paul Tudor Jones..

'..explosive.. profit.. technique' :LOL:

Bison, all these guys lurking on the thread, have you and or Dante beaten Riprock to the punch and offered them your shoulder to cry on (paid for mentoring), or are you playing hard to get like the A team? Some good pickings here surely? Luv to see their faces when you tell them to go short or long risking ten percent, 6 grand...:eek:

Bison, all these guys lurking on the thread, have you and or Dante beaten Riprock to the punch and offered them your shoulder to cry on (paid for mentoring), or are you playing hard to get like the A team? Some good pickings here surely? Luv to see their faces when you tell them to go short or long risking ten percent, 6 grand...:eek:

ive already said that i am not offering paid for training or courses to anyone, but obviously you are are too stupid to recognize it.

Not in ANY of your posts on this thread or any others are you talking about trades you make or explainin gyour strategy. All you do is slag people off.

And then you say things like "had an investors meeting this morning" making it look like you are trading OPM but i bet your "investors" consist of your mum and ocean finance!

Black Swan you are all talk and no trousers! all the learners on here dont fall for his BS.

as well i should make something helpful in the blog so if you look in the link underneath, you can get to the system rules for the turtles that was done in the 80s. I think someone has shown that this strategy doesnt work anymore, but a losing strategy with all the rules explained and everything is better than a losing strategy where all you are doing os following someone else (y)

it might not be the right strategy for you or it might give you ideas to exploer on your own, buts its deffo better than the TEC thing and its free.

https://www.bsp-capital.com/documents/turtlerules.pdf

:)

Not in ANY of your posts on this thread or any others are you talking about trades you make or explainin gyour strategy. Black Swan you are all talk and no trousers! all the learners on here dont fall for his BS.

er..what need would I have to discuss my trading method with any "learner" on this thread? I have nothing to gain as I've nothing to sell..either now or in the future..The traders who frequent this suite of forums mostly know how I swing trade FX; 2-4Hr TFs, HA, support, resistance, daily pivot, big round numbers, 200ema, news events...er..that's it..Boring really, no point in going over it again and again and again is there. Quality rant btw, reminds me of your..ahem..*previous* :)

And then you say things like "had an investors meeting this morning" making it look like you are trading OPM but i bet your "investors" consist of your mum and ocean finance!

:)

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Post of the year LOL! I laughed so hard at that I crapped myself. Literally. I am sitting here in soiled bags.

GREAT post. (y)

Paypal ruled in Paul Chalmers favour. (He actually took the time to dispute my claim).
Good luck all of you in your training, I'm looking forward to learning forex. Thanks to everyone who has provided links to websites, recommended books to read. Remember, we are all here to make money, not to flame each other. I am a complete newbie and hope one day I can help others with their trading.

Paypal ruled in Paul Chalmers favour. (He actually took the time to dispute my claim).
Good luck all of you in your training, I'm looking forward to learning forex. Thanks to everyone who has provided links to websites, recommended books to read. Remember, we are all here to make money, not to flame each other. I am a complete newbie and hope one day I can help others with their trading.

Tough luck with that, I did point out that, according to his T&Cs, a lot of you would struggle, I suspect a lot of the claims for a re-imbursement were false, belatedly attempting to gain some group weight behind the overall claim.

I suppose the real hurt was never the 100 quid but the 300-500 quid a lot will have burned shadowing another's trades. Would be good if you turn you negative experience into something positive and good luck with that..

Tough luck with that, I did point out that, according to his T&Cs, a lot of you would struggle, I suspect a lot of the claims for a re-imbursement were false, belatedly attempting to gain some group weight behind the overall claim.

I suppose the real hurt was never the 100 quid but the 300-500 quid a lot will have burned shadowing another's trades. Would be good if you turn you negative experience into something positive and good luck with that..

Thanks Black Swan,
You've hit the nail on the head. Paul Chalmers is a shyster and the negative experience has given me a hunger a learn this game.

WTF? You've changed your tune haven't you?

And you still don't get it. The real "hurt" - or the reason that people want their money back - is the fact that they were conned.

It's a little late to come weaseling along trying to be understanding now isn't it? She we pull up some of your earlier posts on the topic? :LOL:

I'm getting the feeling that the multi personality schizo Patsyanna is trolling/stalking me all over the forum again with his/her latest ID <sigh> could someone give him/her a heads up that they they're on my ignore list...:D

Thanks Black Swan,
You've hit the nail on the head. Paul Chalmers is a shyster and the negative experience has given me a hunger a learn this game.

Well I'm not going to comment on his honesty/probity, not for me to judge. Moving forward, and assuming you want to trade spot FX, why not simply swing trade one pair, the EUR/USD off a 4hr/daily TF? No chaos, no pressure, keep it small try and recover and see if you can and do enjoy the job whilst you do your day job..?

I'm getting the feeling that the multi personality schizo Patsyanna is trolling/stalking me all over the forum again with his/her latest ID <sigh> could someone give him/her a heads up that they they're on my ignore list...:D

well look Black Swan you have as well said I am as well someone else. You have as well said that I am trying to sell some training or sumthing, which I am not.

Ive emailed you about you saying im a troll but you ignored it and you wont say who you thought i WAS anyway!

everyone else just ignore BS BlackSwan. he has NOTHING useful to say and hes not even NICE.

:mad:

Well I'm not going to comment on his honesty/probity, not for me to judge. Moving forward, and assuming you want to trade spot FX, why not simply swing trade one pair, the EUR/USD off a 4hr/daily TF? No chaos, no pressure, keep it small try and recover and see if you can and do enjoy the job whilst you do your day job..?

why dont you just stop being nasty and show them how you do it? you alread y said you swing trade forex and you obviously are well good and skilled in trading or you wouldnt be slagging other learners off.

So you are such a BSD you dont need the money and everyone knows that you cant really follow someone esles strategyt for long so why dont you just say something from trading instead of making excuses and saying the normal forex factorst "oh yeas I trade PASR and the news and as well fundamentals"??????????

your gob is cashing checks your trading cant cash :[

why dont you just stop being nasty and show them how you do it? you alread y said you swing trade forex and you obviously are well good and skilled in trading or you wouldnt be slagging other learners off.

So you are such a BSD you dont need the money and everyone knows that you cant really follow someone esles strategyt for long so why dont you just say something from trading instead of making excuses and saying the normal forex factorst "oh yeas I trade PASR and the news and as well fundamentals"??????????

What a bizarre rant..good luck with all of that.

Trolling / stalking? :LOL:

Actually, I'm just pointing out your bizarre hypocrisy.

As for "multi personality", surely that would apply more to you? You spend umpteen posts on this thread insulting these people and rambling on about what a bunch of losers they are, and now you are offering them sympathy. :LOL: Purely because you have belatedly realised what a d1ck people think you are.

Reactions: D70

LOL

The truth is BS is just a bullsh1tter. Look at his post a few pages back - he "swings" 2-4 hr TFs, using price action, big round numbers etc.

He used to claim that he had a special secret indicator combination (that he couldn't possibly reveal lol) and would ridicule price action and all the rest. He has changed his story so many times it really is pathetic.

Read his posts - this guy is 100% Walt.

EDIT:

And why does he pretend he's got me on ignore?

Reactions: D70