Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Dash, please, just stfu with all your posturing and attempts at reasonable dialogue with this gang of c11nts, you're only scoping on here 'cos you think you've got a chance of taking some money of these 5hit bags down the line for training, which is the sole purpose of your blog.

Anyone moaning their tits off about 100 quid has no place in trading, or on here..

Hey, asshole :(

i started reading this blog quite late in, and in general have tried to act in a mature and measured way. i have offered to help to the best that i can, lise answering questions about what "retail" is and scalping and things.

yes, i also have a blog that is about trying to help learner traders to trade. you will see it is in its infancy and mostly has haters like you and FCtiger on it. I am quite inclined to stop.

there is no p[oint in trying do explain that i am not going to charge people from reading my blog because you will in fact just say "ah ha! that proves it". People can pay listen to what i say or not listenb to what i say i will alway ssay it for free.

As well i think you are full of ****. you try too hard.

yes but have at least a few posts, maybe its you?

You are definitely Paul Chalmers

1) It wont be me as I ve done nothing but discredit him. Read my posts that gives you a hint
2) All you ve done is try to disrupt this forum and get it deleted.

whoever you are, welcome, you'll feel comfortable in this thread with a group of moaning pitiful oafs like yourself

well black swan, and the others must be Paul Chalmers too then, now the conspiracy kicks in, I love this part

whoever you are, welcome, you'll feel comfortable in this thread with a group of moaning pitiful oafs like yourself

Its the same wording and syntax as your comments in BIZ.

Ha ha, come here all you little fishes etc etc.

Go back to your 300 clients and i hope my court summons has arrived.

i really dont get you.

why are you so keen to get this thread closed down. from the top you can see what the discussion is. you havent subscribed to it.

I'm not interested in your pathetic crusade, so you don't have to "get me", I simply despise two bob losers such as you and your group and this suite of forums should not be offering a platform for your nonsense.

Not one of you gang of dullards have engaged in any other subject on T2W, you've simply used T2W and it's high ranking to peddle your victimisation and spite..all over one hundred quid...It's baffling and sad in equal measures.

What's even more bizarre is that you all attempt to defend scraping the barrel. If you were all that potless why spunk your last hundred quid on a course? Just go to the offy and buy a hundred scratchcards..more your odds and tolerance for risk doncha think?

I'm not interested in your pathetic crusade, so you don't have to "get me", I simply despise two bob losers such as you and your group and this suite of forums should not be offering a platform for your nonsense.

Not one of you gang of dullards have engaged in any other subject on T2W, you've simply used T2W and it's high ranking to peddle your victimisation and spite..all over one hundred quid...It's baffling and sad in equal measures.

What's even more bizarre is that you all attempt to defend scraping the barrel. If you were all that potless why spunk your last hundred quid on a course? Just go to the offy and buy a hundred scratchcards..more your odds and tolerance for risk doncha think?

Hi Mr Swan

How is it that you became such a complete knobhead ?

Kind Regards Igglepiggle

Black Swan the more you speak the more it looks to me that you have failed to achieve your trading goals and are just plain angry with the world because of it.

if i remember you have said things like

"you cant learn to trade from end of day"

"so-and-so will NEVER make it in trading"

which really just show that you have a - no pun intended - black and white view of trading which i have never seen in anyone professional.

i think you are full of sh1t like walter smitty and you think by shouting and being rude you make yourself more credible.

Sorry Guru but the same way other people do their research there is more than the first page of Google you know. You obviously don't understand so don't pretend you do.

go and research some search engine facts and statistics, you'll soon find out how valid your argument is

Its the same wording and syntax as your comments in BIZ.

Ha ha, come here all you little fishes etc etc.

Go back to your 300 clients and i hope my court summons has arrived.

If it has, and you've put your address on it, I hope he issues a counter summons for; his expenses, time at court, legal expenses of 200 quid an hour (8 hours prep.)..My money is on him getting a couple of grand off you...:) It'll send out a message to the rest of you muppets..

If you arent interested **** off. its not rocket science. But you are interested because you are trying to protect your affiliates

if this was in a metatrader forum or in a ftse forum i could understand your grievances, but its not. its in the right place. move on