Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

in about 5 minutes from the website link in the chat room i was in you can get the registered address from companies house, have a look at the house on streetview and as well get the telephone number (landline).

I like your thinking, good choice, a 5hitty litter of guinea pigs..nice..

Is that all you can come back with - pathetic!
Your on your own here so why don't you stop wasting your time. Go and find a pack to hunt with loner!
I know your game, your just trying to wind people up so the posts become off the topic and gets closed down.
I'm only trying to help others so don't really care if this gets taken down so carry on, like I have said I can take the **** out of you all day.

Black Swan the more you speak the more it looks to me that you have failed to achieve your trading goals and are just plain angry with the world because of it.

if i remember you have said things like

"you cant learn to trade from end of day"

"so-and-so will NEVER make it in trading"

which really just show that you have a - no pun intended - black and white view of trading which i have never seen in anyone professional.

i think you are full of sh1t like walter smitty and you think by shouting and being rude you make yourself more credible.

Dash stfu, you are a multi nic troll and as such you have no credibility...Just put me on ignore and stay away from me eh?

If it has, and you've put your address on it, I hope he issues a counter summons for; his expenses, time at court, legal expenses of 200 quid an hour (8 hours prep.)..My money is on him getting a couple of grand off you...:) It'll send out a message to the rest of you muppets..

Really. I ll keep you posted.

Dash stfu, you are a multi nic troll and as such you have no credibility...Just put me on ignore and stay away from me eh?

Can you please explain this statement to me.

you have said before that you think i am someone else in pretend, but i asked you about it before and i emailed you about it and you have always ignored. other people can decide about whether what i have to say is worth listening to, but even the lazy ones will see that you dont really have anything to say about trading.

the more you talk, the worse you make it.

Hey, asshole :(

i started reading this blog quite late in, and in general have tried to act in a mature and measured way. i have offered to help to the best that i can, lise answering questions about what "retail" is and scalping and things.

yes, i also have a blog that is about trying to help learner traders to trade. you will see it is in its infancy and mostly has haters like you and FCtiger on it. I am quite inclined to stop.

there is no p[oint in trying do explain that i am not going to charge people from reading my blog because you will in fact just say "ah ha! that proves it". People can pay listen to what i say or not listenb to what i say i will alway ssay it for free.

As well i think you are full of ****. you try too hard.

Dash, apologies for interjecting, but can I just ask is English your first language? The reason I ask is that I am truly concerned that if you do, as has been suggested, decide to continue with your plan of a starting a subscription trading service it may confuse your clients if they don't understand you.

I do hope that you take this in the spirit that it was intended, after all you have been kind enough to show concern for my welfare so I'm just trying to reciprocate.

Good luck with your little venture however you know what they say don't you Dash, 'those that can DO, those that can't TEACH' (y)

If you arent interested **** off. its not rocket science. But you are interested because you are trying to protect your affiliates

if this was in a metatrader forum or in a ftse forum i could understand your grievances, but its not. its in the right place. move on

wtf rights do you guys have in coming on this FX section of T2W and being so disruptive? This is not the place to air your grievances. Go to court, make a tw@t out of yourself, pay the man his 2 grand, but just move on and off this forum..It is a trading forum, not a teenage facebook hate page...

If it has, and you've put your address on it, I hope he issues a counter summons for; his expenses, time at court, legal expenses of 200 quid an hour (8 hours prep.)..My money is on him getting a couple of grand off you...:) It'll send out a message to the rest of you muppets..

The reason why i will win is that hes is spineless and will just settle before anything happens.

wtf rights do you guys have in coming on this FX section of T2W and being so disruptive? This is not the place to air your grievances. Go to court, make a tw@t out of yourself, pay the man his 2 grand, but just move on and off this forum..It is a trading forum, not a teenage facebook hate page...

As i said before we are in the TEC forum which was set up for this discussion. which part of that dont you understand. Go to the top of the page and it will show you. i think you have gone to the wrong forum.

I tried to find failed traders and point you in that direction but there wasnt one. why dont you set one up.

i bet you are on facebook and post on your wall all day long, examples of which i have just found

Black swan has entered a buy today
Black swan is hoovering
Black swan has just done his boll*cks
Black swan is sad. he has no friends

you have said before that you think i am someone else in pretend, but i asked you about it before and i emailed you about it and you have always ignored. other people can decide about whether what i have to say is worth listening to, but even the lazy ones will see that you dont really have anything to say about trading.

the more you talk, the worse you make it.

Dash that makes perfect sense, especially the last sentence, another word from the wise, thank you (y)

Hi Mr Swan

I ask again.. what has made you into such a complete knobhead ?

Kind Regards Igglewiggle

As i said before we are in the TEC forum which was set up for this discussion. which part of that dont you understand. Go to the top of the page and it will show you. i think you have gone to the wrong forum.

I tried to find failed traders and point you in that direction but there wasnt one. why dont you set one up.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:(y)

As i said before we are in the TEC forum. which part of that dont you understand. Go to the top of the page and it will show you. i think you have gone to the wrong forum.

wtf, are you criminally insane? You guys created a thread, in the forex strategies and systems section of T2W. This isn't your "TEC forum.."

wtf, are you criminally insane? You guys created a thread, in the forex strategies and systems section of T2W. This isn't your "TEC forum.."

this was the first thread

Hi all, following the removal of the thread on Biz Ops I thought I create this one to continue tracking performance and info on TEC

this is what it has done

I think you will find, if you can read, it says TEC Discussion at the top therefore it is! You have just confirmed you are not only a s*it bag but also thick. Your on the wrong forum GET OFF.

this was the first thread

Hi all, following the removal of the thread on Biz Ops I thought I create this one to continue tracking performance and info on TEC

this is what it has done

again i ask which part of that dont you understand. its not difficult. If i used tla, smilies and poor english would that help you understand