Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Someone please post Pappa Cmurfs calls in real time.

I want to take the opposite trades :LOL:

Bloody hope not Steve, it'll be like Jonestown on here tonight..

haha, love it, fairplay Black Swan you are single-handedly taking on these birdbrains here (with the odd assistance now and again), the best element of the last couple of pages is that you are winning.
What made me laugh was KDWJOHNS reply: "you are properly stupid" > wow... at least try not to make yourself look stupid whilst trying to convey your thoughts, what a funny guy!

I also really think its great that the people here really think that they make a difference to the world, that they are going to close down TEC and Paul Chalmers. Let me make this clear, you are all a bunch of nobody's, a couple of drops in the ocean, who think that taking over the world is comprised of keeping the thread active and keeping the strong SEO on google.

GET REAL

Yeah?

So I guess that must make you 'somebody' as opposed to a 'nobody', if you're the typical example of a 'somebody' god help the planet as we are in deep s##t

i saw the website today, something to remember is the new advertising laws that will come in from March... i reckon his website is full of bogus claims and things and itll get him into hot water if he keeps it like it is.

Yeah?

So I guess that must make you 'somebody' as opposed to a 'nobody', if you're the typical example of a 'somebody' god help the planet as we are in deep s##t

I was using the nobody term as an example to what I think you are, I have definitely superceeded you in terms of success, that is a fact, but Im not saying that I am god. and wake up, our planet is already in deep s--t, where have you been for the last decade?

a new member of the black swan fan club, reg who thinks black swan is single handedly winning,winning what?Why is the planet in deep ****,if its that ****ty jump off

Yeah?

Well you've certainly superceded me in find new and interesting ways of incorrectly spelling the word superceeded (sic), even the English dictionary only has two versions so well done you for creating a third, that must mean you have some form of alien like super intelligence.

Before you decide that you have factually 'superceeded' anyone else it may pay to have a dictionary by your side, or at least to use your spellcheck function.

Does your lack of ability in spelling have any detrimental effect on your trading?

Yeah?

Well you've certainly superceded me in find new and interesting ways of incorrectly spelling the word superceeded (sic), even the English dictionary only has two versions so well done you for creating a third, that must mean you have some form of alien like super intelligence.

Before you decide that you have factually 'superceeded' anyone else it may pay to have a dictionary by your side, or at least to use your spellcheck function.

Does your lack of ability in spelling have any detrimental effect on your trading?

thats amusing. it wouldnt be a surprise if Reg is actually Black Swan as i think they are both educated to the same level and he has only posted twice on here.

Reg if you want me to help you on your way in adult education then send me a private message. I know its embarrassing.

Perhaps a knitting circle would be more to your liking :LOL:

They could then knit a gag for your mouth or backside whichever orifice the crap is coming out off.
Once again keep the discussion healthy and you will learn more by listening:smart:

What is your problem KCTrader?

you are just as bad as BlackSwan you just accuse people of being stupid or having bad spelling or whatever. all you too are doing is shouting names at each other its really very stupid :-/

i went into that chat room today and someone gave me the link for this website

http://www.tradingeliteclub.co.uk/

sending someone money based on that website (and your personal greed / gullableness) is an act of darwinian stupidity and you should admit it and get on. if you cannot look back at it and go "yeah, i FUBAR'd on that. lesson learnt" then you are even more stupid than everyone on this blog!

Oh and kdwjohn - the person that says they have been trading equities in an IB since '93 and still sent this man 100 pounds from his website - well to be honest i think it is better to be like KCTrader and be a normal person in denial from ther attitude than lying and pretending to be an IB trader and still having paid for it. you might think it makes you look better on the internet but you have shown your hand my friend.

the was a bit that the hare said a while ago, it really hit the nail on the head. it was bang on the money. its like the matrix, to get any further you need to swallow the nasty pill. it will happen alot in trading so get used to it.

Black Swan you are a complete and utter pric*. If your a FX trader what you doing wasting time on this TEC thread, are things not working out for you? You have still not posted you address by the way, you sh*t bag - don't act the big man if you can't back it up. (ha ha offered right out and sh*t it!)
People have the right to get their money back when something is not as described, no matter how little it costs.
I was prepared for any losses that may have happened what I wasn't prepared for was the constant change of plans, technical problems, lies and I was suppose to be listening to a trading mastermind when it was obvious Paul wouldn't know a pip in an orange let alone anything to do with FX.

Pappa C if your reading this - thanks for the refund pal - your bull **** taught me lots at no cost!

But its not quite the same. I probably have a couple of thousand pounds worth of trading books, and I can say without a doubt, most, with the exception of perhaps 3, are complete garbage. Should I send them back ?

Even though the books are nonsense, by trying to apply the principles, I learned something from every single one of them.

FFS, even if you only discover that you dont have the mental fortutude to trade through a minor drawdown (and a couple of hundred pips is **** all) then you learned something about yourself.

Unfortunately, you have to take personal responsibility in this game. YOU made the mistake of being conned and its your fault. Blaming some **** called Pappa C is the actions of an irresponsible child, not a grown adult.

Until you can admit to yourself that the loss is due to your own stupidity, or greed, or nievity, you are ****ed, and you wont progress. If you cant afford to take a 100 pound loss you shouldnt have made the investment in the first place.

You may think I'm being a ****, and I probably am, but I'm also right.

this is the one i am meaning.

if you paid 100 pounds for someone to say it to you you would think it must be good and impoortant be3cause it cost 100 pounds and you would listen and think and be nearer to your best in trading because of it.

there is more learning in this post for free (maybe some stick from blackswan) than will ever be in anyone elses course.

Black Swan you are a complete and utter pric*. If your a FX trader what you doing wasting time on this TEC thread, are things not working out for you? You have still not posted you address by the way, you sh*t bag - don't act the big man if you can't back it up. (ha ha offered right out and sh*t it!)
People have the right to get their money back when something is not as described, no matter how little it costs.
I was prepared for any losses that may have happened what I wasn't prepared for was the constant change of plans, technical problems, lies and I was suppose to be listening to a trading mastermind when it was obvious Paul wouldn't know a pip in an orange let alone anything to do with FX.

Pappa C if your reading this - thanks for the refund pal - your bull **** taught me lots at no cost!

Hahaha, look at the small time c11nt who can't face losing 100 quid ..bravo..prick..:D

Dash I can assure you that I have absolutely no problems, trading or otherwise, but thanks for your concern. (y)

i guess it depends on your objectives, who was it that said "people get what they want from trading"?

I dont know about the otherwise, but in general i hope that you dont have any problems that are about your family or anything, or any problems that you cant see a way to work yourself out of.

but "no problems in your trading"? well unless your objective in trading is to lose money, it is patently clear that this is not the case.

Dash I can assure you that I have absolutely no problems, trading or otherwise, but thanks for your concern. (y)

<sigh> but you're not a trader, you havn't got a clue. Go and chase Pay Pal for the kids pocket money back eh? There's a good girl..

oops got me on the superceeded ie superseded blip, my spellchecker must have let me down on that one, hands up im thick, at least I admit it though, like you guys cant admit that you are stupid enough to flush your money down the toilet thinking that you can buy money for 100 quid a month, if only we lived in a perfect world

unfortunately i didnt get a refund from Paypal with regard to TEC, but i did get a goodwill gesture from them of £100 and what with taking Pappa C to court i should get £125 from there. Not bad, a risk free (almost risk free as there is still some credit risk there) return of over 100%. and yes its not alot of money but its the principle. Yes i work for a bank but want out and spend time with my family. Trading equities for an IB is completely different from day trading currenies so yes i spent a £100. and to be honest its the best £100 i ve ever spent and got back. its lucky that there are people in this world like black swan and the hare as if there werent where would i be able to make my money.

as i said before, read the top of the forum for the topic under discussion. its not difficult.

i guess it depends on your objectives, who was it that said "people get what they want from trading"?

I dont know about the otherwise, but in general i hope that you dont have any problems that are about your family or anything, or any problems that you cant see a way to work yourself out of.

but "no problems in your trading"? well unless your objective in trading is to lose money, it is patently clear that this is not the case.

Dash, please, just stfu with all your posturing and attempts at reasonable dialogue with this gang of c11nts, you're only scoping on here 'cos you think you've got a chance of taking some money of these 5hit bags down the line for training, which is the sole purpose of your blog.

Anyone moaning their tits off about 100 quid has no place in trading, or on here..

Ha Ha look at the big man who can't back anything up!
I can do this all day fella so carry on and whoever said you was winning is wrong, there are more people active on this post than I have ever seen - great eh? carry on big man we will remain Google top spot!
I lost more than £100 on trading the trades Paul said, I am not complaining about that am I? - So who is the prick now? You shouldn't be trading if you can't afford to lose it! Basic rule mate you should take it on board your tiny mind.