Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

Yes i work for a bank but want out and spend time with my family. Trading equities for an IB is completely different from day trading currenies so yes i spent a £100.

Hahaha..we've got another walking eagle, been a month or two since the last one spewed it...

<sigh> but you're not a trader, you havn't got a clue. Go and chase Pay Pal for the kids pocket money back eh? There's a good girl..

I always thought that a black swan was an elegant bird and would act in an elegant way but the crap that flows from the black swan on here is a disgrace to the birds in general so black swan shut up and stick your long neck up where the sun dont shine

i guess it depends on your objectives, who was it that said "people get what they want from trading"?

I dont know about the otherwise, but in general i hope that you dont have any problems that are about your family or anything, or any problems that you cant see a way to work yourself out of.

but "no problems in your trading"? well unless your objective in trading is to lose money, it is patently clear that this is not the case.

Yes Dash, you heard me correctly.

I have absolutely no problem with my trading, family, friends, location, choice of holiday destination, vehicle that I drive or otherwise, stop worrying mate, concentrate on your trading.

Again, thanks for your concern, it's greatly appreciated (y)

I would considered it a certainty that the majority of people on this thread have spent money in some way on improving their trading, be it a book, a signal provider, a system and as long as it improves their methods then it has to be considered value. Its alot better when you get the money back. its like backing a 10/1 on shot at even money.

unfortunately i didnt get a refund from Paypal with regard to TEC, but i did get a goodwill gesture from them of £100 and what with taking Pappa C to court i should get £125 from there. Not bad, a risk free (almost risk free as there is still some credit risk there) return of over 100%. and yes its not alot of money but its the principle. Yes i work for a bank but want out and spend time with my family. Trading equities for an IB is completely different from day trading currenies so yes i spent a £100. and to be honest its the best £100 i ve ever spent and got back. its lucky that there are people in this world like black swan and the hare as if there werent where would i be able to make my money.

as i said before, read the top of the forum for the topic under discussion. its not difficult.

sorry mate but you are now on the back foot about wanting to take time out with the family etc... if you want to spend time with your family then good for you but nobody believes that you have traded equities in an IB for nearly 20 years. Or even 2 years. Or 2 Months!

I can see why you would be pissed of at black swan but you shouldnt make up lies to try to "beat" him.

I always thought that a black swan was an elegant bird and would act in an elegant way but the crap that flows from the black swan on here is a disgrace to the birds in general so black swan shut up and stick your long neck up where the sun dont shine

(y)

Yes Dash, you heard me correctly.

I have absolutely no problem with my trading, family, friends, location, choice of holiday destination, vehicle that I drive or otherwise, stop worrying mate, concentrate on your trading.

Again, thanks for your concern, it's greatly appreciated (y)

"I have absolutely no problem with my trading"

then why did you pay an obvious con artist 100 pounds you dipsh1t?

I can do this all day fella so carry on and whoever said you was winning is wrong, there are more people active on this post than I have ever seen - great eh?

Yep, that's just great, good for you. Now then, what d'ya think would be an appropriate collective noun for you as a group..? A horde of poor church mice? :D

Anybody with a liquidised brain knows that all mr chalmers has to do is pay an SEO firm roughly 1000 queens heads and you are off the map buddy

Only peoploe with a liquidised brain would join TEC without doing any research and things like these forums are the research (ever heard of due diligence?)
We couldn't do it at the beginning because it was new and it was worth the £100 to see what would happen. Although if your Black Swan he seems to think thats way too much money for me to afford to lose (Talk about prejudice!)
So yes, let Paul pay his £'s and waste it then only the people who deserve to get ripped off will!

Only peoploe with a liquidised brain would join TEC without doing any research and things like these forums are the research (ever heard of due diligence?)
We couldn't do it at the beginning because it was new and it was worth the £100 to see what would happen. Although if your Black Swan he seems to think thats way too much money for me to afford to lose (Talk about prejudice!)
So yes, let Paul pay his £'s and waste it then only the people who deserve to get ripped off will!

so if its off the rankings, how are they going to find it then mastermind?

sorry mate but you are now on the back foot about wanting to take time out with the family etc... if you want to spend time with your family then good for you but nobody believes that you have traded equities in an IB for nearly 20 years. Or even 2 years. Or 2 Months!

I can see why you would be pissed of at black swan but you shouldnt make up lies to try to "beat" him.

Fine. Unfortunately it s all true. i worked for Salomon Brothers on the LIFFE floor market making equity derivatives, traded the risk arb book, derivatives and Pan European Equities at DB and have run the trading division of a broking company in vietnam. Any questions fire away.

"I have absolutely no problem with my trading"

then why did you pay an obvious con artist 100 pounds you dipsh1t?

Personal abuse Dash? Most unlike you.

Are you a little hot under the collar or just quick tempered perhaps?

You DO realise that in trading you need to keep your emotions in check don't you?

I thought that someone had mentioned that you were hoping to 'sell' trading courses to people, perhaps you should consider anger management to sort out your 'issues' prior to going live with your little venture. (y)

Anybody with a liquidised brain knows that all mr chalmers has to do is pay an SEO firm roughly 1000 queens heads and you are off the map buddy

No he doesnt, he just has to get a 200 quid an hour lawyer to write to the owner of T2W and this thread goes..If he's watching I'll word it for him..free of charge...;)

Hahaha..we've got another walking eagle, been a month or two since the last one spewed it...

Can people on here not use English. i spend all my time googling words because people come out with utter rubbish. whats a "walking eagle"? If you were 12 i would understand, but you are a 45 year old man

Last edited:
No he doesnt, he just has to get a 200 quid an hour lawyer to write to the owner of T2W and this thread goes..If he's watching I'll word it for him..free of charge...;)

i really dont get you.

why are you so keen to get this thread closed down. from the top you can see what the discussion is. you havent subscribed to it.

Personal abuse Dash? Most unlike you.

Are you a little hot under the collar or just quick tempered perhaps?

You DO realise that in trading you need to keep your emotions in check don't you?

I thought that someone had mentioned that you were hoping to 'sell' trading courses to people, perhaps you should consider anger management to sort out your 'issues' prior to going live with your little venture. (y)

OMG

the lunatics have taken over the assylum.