Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

good bye the hare and black swan. off out for the evening. enjoy your pathetic life. i wont be replying to anymore of your thread as hopefully you will just move on.

Black Swan if you need any Early Learning Centre advice or Adult Education centres drop me a private message. I know its embarrrassing but you arent the only 45 year old with this sort of problem. I ll make 0-1 on the number of your O levels. Im not a buyer at 0 to give you a clue. The first thing you need to do is accept it, grab it by the horns and you will feel so much better for it. Good luck on your new found education

Good bye the hare and black swan. off out for the evening.

epic-fail-failboat.jpg

pappa cs alter ego???????

Attachments

• Papa_Smurf.jpg
    Papa_Smurf.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8,347
pappa cs alter ego???????

The lad came onto the main forum a few months back, I asked him if he was any relation to this guy...he never came back after a few of the usual inquistors ripped him a new ar5e..

vasey_05_400x267.jpg

Dont forget to log into the chatroom each day

http://www.buzzen.net/guest.aspx?rm=dark+trading

Connecting to irc1.buzzen.net:6667
Connected!
› You have joined the conversation.
Guest_arabianights : what's this then?
Guest_arabianights : where's the lulz?
Guest_milor : A work in progress ! Should be able to easily make 250 pips a week IF I stuck to the rules. Averaging 100 at the moment. Not too bad I suppose
Guest_arabianights : *ahem*
Guest_arabianights : WHERE IS THE LULZ BITCHES?
Guest_Dash : hi arabiannights
Guest_arabianights : wazzzup dash
Guest_arabianights : been directed here for lulz. where is it?
Guest_Dash : did you come from tradetowin.com?
Guest_arabianights : yes
Guest_Dash : me as well
Guest_arabianights : you come here for lulz too?
Guest_arabianights : don't see any yet...

What's the point?

Connecting to irc1.buzzen.net:6667
Connected!
› You have joined the conversation.
Guest_arabianights : what's this then?
Guest_arabianights : where's the lulz?
Guest_milor : A work in progress ! Should be able to easily make 250 pips a week IF I stuck to the rules. Averaging 100 at the moment. Not too bad I suppose
Guest_arabianights : *ahem*
Guest_arabianights : WHERE IS THE LULZ BITCHES?
Guest_Dash : hi arabiannights
Guest_arabianights : wazzzup dash
Guest_arabianights : been directed here for lulz. where is it?
Guest_Dash : did you come from tradetowin.com?
Guest_arabianights : yes
Guest_Dash : me as well
Guest_arabianights : you come here for lulz too?
Guest_arabianights : don't see any yet...

What's the point?

Hahahaha..nice one..:D

Hahahaha..nice one..:D

One of them told me to **** off. And it was a LADY :eek:

P.S. I still don't understand what the chatroom was. I haven't read most of this thread...

P.P.S. What is biob? Apparently you're one of the biob black swan, but I still dunno what it means

One of them told me to **** off. And it was a LADY :eek:

P.S. I still don't understand what the chatroom was. I haven't read most of this thread...

P.P.S. What is biob? Apparently you're one of the biob black swan, but I still dunno what it means

Birkenhead Institute Old Boy? Nah, can't be me, I went to the same Grammar school as Sir Terry Leahy in Liverpool..he's got a few more quid than me though, we support the same footy team. Him and his mates once turned me upside down for my dinner money..should have known then the hell he'd unleash with Tesco..

*I reckon its Bighorn In Our Backyard..ooh.. get me...respect at last..Think I'll add it to my sig which is a bit anal..