Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

I suspect if Black Swan wanted to run a scam, he'd be a dammned site smarter and more successful than Pappa C :LOL:

Wouldn't have to be a scam though mate would it? So we swing trade ten pairs, when cable is ready to short (still waiting, closed long 3rd feb, poor discipline, what can I say :rolleyes:) the bat signal goes up and live. Then these guys have to pick the HH of the previous 2 days..up to a 200+ pip stop...That'd sort the pussies out eh? ;) If they SB, even at 5 ppp, that's a potential grand on the line.. Even as a scenario that should form part of a questionaire for a mentor/ coach;

"Can you handle that situation now, could you handle being down 500 pips across 3 pairs and stick to the plan? If not trading is not for you as you'll never turn 100 quid into the minimum ten grand you need to sit at the FX table to attempt to make a living and don't waste your time, you'll never make it part time..."

I've said it before that one of the most insidious bits of marketing nonsense in this wider industry is this part time EOD bo11ocks leading to full time trader myth. Never happens...but that's the dream that's sold, and time and time again the mugs fall for it.

Well I suppose there is one bit of value coming from your posts....the warnings

I don't know if the sort of losses you talk of running are serious or not. Personally I wouldn't let em run that far.

Think I'll stop now and do something more useful

Well I suppose there is one bit of value coming from your posts....the warnings

I don't know if the sort of losses you talk of running are serious or not. Personally I wouldn't let em run that far.
Think I'll stop now and do something more useful

Of course they are and if you couldn't handle it then trading is not for you. If you position trade a currency pair off a daily chart, (which is all you guys starting off should ever do) you'd pick the HH or LL of the previous day/days to fix your stop. That could be 200 pips+. You should stop right now and concentrate on your day job. You either fully commit to this industry or forget it, there are no shortcuts, no opps for part timers to bag a few grand each year to take the kids to Disneyland, it'll never happen..period..

Hopefully this thread is now killed, stone dead. These guys will now be arguing with Pay Pal for the return of their kids' pocket money..

why do you come onto this forum. As you can see its a forum on strategies and systemsand then goes down another level to T.E.C. Are you that much of a fool that you cant read that. Anyway as i ve pointed that out to you prehaps you will move on and go to another forum which is better suited to your method of trading. If it stops one person from joining T.E.C then its done its job.

Look, no three letter abbreviations or smilies.

Well I have to respond to that one!!

Take his warnings, but ignore the fact that is what you have to do to be a successful trader. Running losses like that may be fine for the Swan. He must have crystal balls...

No need at all to take that approach to be successful

why do you come onto this forum. As you can see its a forum on strategies and systemsand then goes down another level to T.E.C. Are you that much of a fool that you cant read that. Anyway as i ve pointed that out to you prehaps you will move on and go to another forum which is better suited to your method of trading. If it stops one person from joining T.E.C then its done its job.

Look, no three letter abbreviations or smilies.

This suite of forums has nothing to do with you or your gripes, it forms part of my work culture. I am a full time FX trader, you're not and never will be.

This suite of forums has nothing to do with you or your gripes, it forms part of my work culture. I am a full time FX trader, you're not and never will be.

I tell you what you are and that is a 45 year old full time loser who wished he lived in Monaco using tla and smilies. get a life.

you are right i m not a full time FX trader. I work for an investment bank trading equities and have done since 1993.

Well I have to respond to that one!!

Take his warnings, but ignore the fact that is what you have to do to be a successful trader. Running losses like that may be fine for the Swan. He must have crystal balls...

No need at all to take that approach to be successful

<sigh> of course not, you could scalp <snigger> on your 300 quid PC world PC, on Sky broadband, with your IG index guaranteed stop standard account, on your lunch break or before work...like that'll work..:D You havn't got a scooby, keep it that way. Leave trading alone,

I tell you what you are and that is a 45 year old full time loser who wished he lived in Monaco using tla and smilies. get a life.

you are right i m not a full time FX trader. I work for an investment bank trading equities and have done since 1993.

Oh do fook off, an IB equities trader suing someone for the recovery of a hundred quid trading system? You are a total mess..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
sueing?

i ve never heard of the verb "sueing"

did you mean suing?

its not about the £100 its the principle

I work for an investment bank trading equities and have done since 1993.

Why in the name of god would you pay 100 quid to some ****** by the name of Pappa C for trading education ? Surely you learned something in almost 20 years ?

If I where your employer I'd be a little concerned :LOL:

This is LULZ of the highest quality

You arent the brightest person on this forum are you?

Cant spell, cant read a persons location correctly. you are good.

Use some of your wealth to try and educate yourself a bit better.

Stick to FX trading and your smilies

Why in the name of god would you pay 100 quid to some ****** by the name of Pappa C for trading education ? Surely you learned something in almost 20 years ?

First T2W coffee>spit>keyboard moment of the week..

I wonder if they use the phrase "would you like fries with that"? When trying to sell *Whoppers?

* did you see what I did there..:D

LULZ. = sorry still dont understand. LOL whats that Lots of love? you are so kind.

Im always willing to learn. lots of people in the banking world pay for various services. be it henry rix pricewise extra, timeform etc. i m far from the only person doing it. We have to spend our bonus on something and thank the good old tax payer for bailing the industry out.

LULZ. = sorry still dont understand. LOL whats that Lots of love? you are so kind.

Im always willing to learn. lots of people in the banking world pay for various services. be it henry rix pricewise extra, timeform etc. i m far from the only person doing it. We have to spend our bonus on something and thank the good old tax payer for bailing the industry out.

godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435.jpg