Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

any time you want a discussion let me know.

any time any subject i am sure i can hold my own with you and i wont use pathetic abbreviations

You don't have to use abbreviations, simply explain, in words you feel comfortable with, what you meant by "go back to your council estate"..

lol. pmsl.:)

you are pathetic

move on.

I'm off to work.

Now you may berate those less fortunate amongst us for living in council accomodation, I wouldnt, in fact I'm an advocate of a mass social house building programme, but I understand and applaud the relief you offer in Vietnam to frustrated sex tourists

Now you may berate those less fortunate amongst us for living in council accomodation, I wouldnt, in fact I'm an advocate of a mass social house building programme, but I understand and applaud the relief you offer in Vietnam to frustrated sex tourists

you are properly stupid. at least get the right country. we arent even bordered by thailand.

so you changed it from thailand to vietnam. well done you

you are properly stupid

you are properly stupid. at least get the right country. we arent even bordered by thailand.

So you're sex trade workers, yet you belittle those who you wildly assume would be renting accomodation from council stock, that's quite a mixed bag of hypocritcal standards you possess. However, the lack of regular income highlights why you were desperate to turn your 100 pounds into thousands, to escape the poverty...It makes perfect sense now..:(

black swan,expect better from you stop fighting and go and trade cool it guys:cheesy:

Hopefully this thread is now killed, stone dead. These guys will now be arguing with Pay Pal for the return of their kids' pocket money..

I don't understand why you feel so strongly about it?

I never fell for it myself, but am aware of what happened from day 1. These people are entitled to feel agrieved and only fair that the farce is highlighted to others that may fall for it. Why would you want the thread closed down?

Hopefully this thread is now killed, stone dead. These guys will now be arguing with Pay Pal for the return of their kids' pocket money..

I don't understand why you feel so strongly about it?

I never fell for it myself, but am aware of what happened from day 1. These people are entitled to feel agrieved and only fair that the farce is highlighted to others that may fall for it. Why would you want the thread closed down?

because hes probably part of the scam.

I don't understand why you feel so strongly about it?I never fell for it myself, but am aware of what happened from day 1. These people are entitled to feel agrieved and only fair that the farce is highlighted to others that may fall for it. Why would you want the thread closed down?

About what? I refer you to post 325 on this thread, I made my (wider) point/s in that post. This thread has no business being here, start a facebook campaign, spend 40 quid wasting time persuing the grievance through the County Courts, cry in watered down pints in locals up and down the country, claw and beg away at Pay Pal but stay off here with these pathetic wails and tales of tiny losses..

Traders could have lost thousands in a single trade on this suite of forums this morning if day trading..No-one bleats, moans, questions their reason to live, well actually they do, we all have, but we do it quietly, lick wounds, brush ourselves down and go again. Why don't we moan? 'Cos for the most part we're match hardended and have been there in order to come back. It's a hard game, we take responsibility for our own decisions and as a consequence sympathy (and self pity) is in very short supply, we all have our own 5hit to look after.

If you are the type of badly wired individuals who bleat when losing 100 quid (which these beauts never 'lost' anyhow, they got their service/access to a technique/forum..all *education* in one form or another) then you'll never alter your hardware to be successful at this game. Just take the small loss and realise that trading (in any form) will never be for you.