Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

No these guys all appeared here when their own forum or trading room started deleting their posts. I think the owner told them to bugger off.

No these guys all appeared here when their own forum or trading room started deleting their posts. I think the owner told them to bugger off.

Shame, always best to contain the criminally insane...

I didn't go on any other forums,so how could i be booted off,its the idiots(black swan)on here that cause the problems

LOL, check out the rascist epsilon minus simian..Intelligence isn't 'your thing' is it? Bless...:D

intelligence,this from someone who thinks just because he's been to a gym,thinks he's capable of knocking everyone out

intelligence,this from someone who thinks just because he's been to a gym,thinks he's capable of knocking everyone out

Wow, you're that thick you can't recall that you made threats..are you this hopeless on every level of your life, or do you just save the best bits to share as lulz on the web?

Go, find another site to have your group huddle of failure, start a facebook hate campaign, you're not wanted here. You'll never really trade you have no interest in the industry. You'll never succeed, you're a waste of bytes..As for the rascist comment that probably encapsulates the *quality* of you complainants..

i love you black swan. go back to your council estate. you have nothing cnostructive to say. move on

Wow, you're that thick you can't recall that you made threats..are you this hopeless on every level of your life, or do you just save the best bits to share as lulz on the web?

Black swan LOL.using LOL very sad. cant you have a discussion.

i love you black swan. go back to your council estate. you have nothing cnostructive to say. move on

Excellent, we now have Daily Hate readers on T2W. So, can you explain, in as much detail as you care to provide, precisely what you mean by this statement? :)

Must say this is all a bit ridiculous - dont you think!!
black swan, stephendale, kdwjohn need to cool it!
As 1 who joined TEC - its the best £100 spent for ages, it invited me in to the 'trading world'.
Since then have widened my knowledge on Trading 'under my own steam'
Black Swan is right - the learning curve is steep and psychology is vital.
But the need for diligence and a 'will to succeed' is paramount.
I am sure my efforts to get PP to refund was right - principals are important!

Excellent, we now have Daily Hate readers on T2W. So, can you explain, in as much detail as you care to provide, precisely what you mean by this statement? :)

How did you come up with your name.

did you google, ive done my ******** and never in a month of sundays did i think that could happen and low and behold black swan appeared?

Must say this is all a bit ridiculous - dont you think!!
black swan, stephendale, kdwjohn need to cool it!
As 1 who joined TEC - its the best £100 spent for ages, it invited me in to the 'trading world'.
Since then have widened my knowledge on Trading 'under my own steam'
Black Swan is right - the learning curve is steep and psychology is vital.
But the need for diligence and a 'will to succeed' is paramount.
I am sure my efforts to get PP to refund was right - principals are important!

i agree. principles are important. hence i loook forward to judgement day with pappa cc

please don t use tla or smilies. unless of course you are 12 years old

I suppose I could say in a forum, with no evidence whatsoever, that I made 2000%+ in 7 months last year and made £16,500 (a 32% return) in December.. and you'd just assume that was 'verified' right.

So, anyone who is serious about making it in trading and wants to really learn how I achieved these amazing results send me a PM for mentoring details.

Oh wait, I nearly forgot, here is *gasp* actual proof of those results:

Cheers,
David
Hi David,
sounds amazing I sit here at the Gold Coast in OZ and scratch my head re the market, started in Oct 10 and am 50% down, how do you help people reversing this trend?
Cheers
Rainer