Trading Elite Club (T.E.C) Discussion

KCtiger, you do seem to have a bit of an attidude problem.

its bad that you were conned, yes. Im sorry for you.
but if you cant take responsibility and admit that you were duped by a conman, and get over it, your horizons in trading im afraid are bleak.

for everyone else who lost 100 pounds, look at how having a bad attitude can stop you making rational decisions.

instead of reading this thread, if you google a book called "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas you can maybe find an electronic copy online. it is a good book to be reading about the mindset of trading well.

as well there is a blog by Brett Steenbarger (google him) that has lots about trading psychology that you can read about for free.

both are well respected resources and worthwhile for your time, instead of arguing with someone on the internet because you are too proud to admit you are responsible for losing the 100 pounds in the first place.

So here we go, all of the people that the cap fits finally congregate, hope you enjoy your party

Would that "cap fits congregation" be you and the 24 new members currently looking at the thread having registered to simply bleat like sheep on this single thread? You've *lost* a hundred quid each..not even the cost of a single losing day trade were you can see that amount vaporise in seconds and you really think you have what it takes to make it in this business..?

If you google a book called "Trading in the Zone" by Mark Douglas you can maybe find an electronic copy online. it is a good book to be reading about the mindset of trading well.

as well there is a blog by Brett Steenbarger (google him) that has lots about trading psychology that you can read about for free.

Can you imagine Douglas and Brett S having this bunch of tards as *patients*? This shower would demand their money back off Amazon for TITZ, 'cos it didn't change their life..You really think they'd pay 40 quid for the book in the first place..? :D

KCtiger, you do seem to have a bit of an attidude problem.

Oh dear, someone appears to have a bad 'attidude' (sic) as they don't agree that being miss-sold something should be seen as a 'learning experience' and, god forbid, have the audacity to question 'senior' members points of view.

Thank god I'll be back to looking at charts tomorrow and not be distracted by some of the inane ramblings on here

Can you imagine Douglas and Brett S having this bunch of tards as *patients*? This shower would demand their money back off Amazon for TITZ, 'cos it didn't change their life..You really think they'd pay 40 quid for the book in the first place..? :D

I dont think you can paint everyone with the same brush BlackSwan.

for all the people that have admitted they are responsible and come to terms with what happened for the 100 pounds and are just reading that still want to learn about trading then this

http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/

is a good website i think just to ponder through in a haphazard way. as well you can look on my blog which is trying to help learner traders.

(y)

Would that "cap fits congregation" be you and the 24 new members currently looking at the thread having registered to simply bleat like sheep on this single thread? You've *lost* a hundred quid each..not even the cost of a single losing day trade were you can see that amount vaporise in seconds and you really think you have what it takes to make it in this business..?

Yet again, point missed COMPLETELY, how on earth do you manage to trade?

Good luck with the trading kc, at least dishraprock gave a bit of advice for those that wanted it, black swan your a fckin ********,you maybe right,nobody hits as hard as life,but i'd like to try if you were stood in front of me.

Oh dear, someone appears to have a bad 'attidude' (sic) as they don't agree that being miss-sold something should be seen as a 'learning experience' and, god forbid, have the audacity to question 'senior' members points of view.

Thank god I'll be back to looking at charts tomorrow and not be distracted by some of the inane ramblings on here

QED

if you manage to get that chip off your shoulder and wind your bloody neck in, you might find that there are experienced traders willing to give you a few pointers in the right direction.

As it happens, you are just making blanket statements about something which you clearly have no experience or understanding of. I dont agree with everything Black Swan is saying, but for example the post earlier on by the hare was bang on the money.

your ego and profitable trading are mutually exclusive.

thus endeth the lesson.

Me wind my neck in? I suggest you re-read this thread from when Black Swan initially appeared!

I will choose for myself, in fact I already have, which 'experienced traders' that I would like to be given 'pointers' by but thanks for the advice.

Blanket statements? Please refer to my second sentence in this post.

Good luck with the trading kc, at least dishraprock gave a bit of advice for those that wanted it, black swan your a fckin ********,you maybe right,nobody hits as hard as life,but i'd like to try if you were stood in front of me.

No you wouldn't tardy, there'd be 2 hits one would be you on the deck with lights out as you takeanap.com, believe me you are out of your depth, on every level..;)

LOL, you might as well stare at goats, you havn't got a fookin clue.

Me wind my neck in? I suggest you re-read this thread from when Black Swan initially appeared!

I will choose for myself, in fact I already have, which 'experienced traders' that I would like to be given 'pointers' by but thanks for the advice.

Blanket statements? Please refer to my second sentence in this post.

What Black Swan is alleged to have said or not said is really none of my concern. I do not endorse many of his views, so I choose to do the sensible thing and ignore them. You might like to try.

It is encouraging that you have decided whos guidance you will consider and whos you won't. Of course, without knowing about their trading history, experience or style (notwithstanding the likely lack of experience to appreciate the subteties of one from another) your decisions are mostly lacking credence. But, in trading, ANY decision is nearly always better then no decision at all.

Now please stop your petulance.

from all the people that paid the 100 pounds, are there any questions about trading that youve got from it?

:)

honest questions i will answer honestly my best.

I didn't go on any other forums,so how could i be booted off,its the idiots(black swan)on here that cause the problems